7:35 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -116 ) at Atlanta ( +107 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( +109 ) at Chi Sox ( -118 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( +139 ) at Kansas City ( -151 ) —- T: 8.0
    8:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( +116 ) at Minnesota ( -126 ) —- T: 8.0
    8:40 PM EST : Miami ( -101 ) at Colorado ( -107 ) —- T: 10.5
    9:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( +115 ) at Arizona ( -125 ) —- T: 9.0
    10:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -114 ) at Seattle ( +105 ) —- T: 7.0
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( +111 ) at LA Dodgers ( -120 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• 8MileAllstars

@Cconn026 said...

I was completely joking based off the guy that has the red ass about people crying regression and it not happening in a small sample size.

I know you were joking, I got it. The guy I quoted didn’t seem to be joking.

• VinnyT87

ISO: Isolated Power-http://www.fangraphs.com/library/offense/iso/

wRC: Weighted Runs Created (WRC+ adjusts for runs scored by the league in total, and accounts for a player’s value by quantifying it in total runs produced versus the rest of the league).

PA: Plate Appearances

Edit: I unnecessarily did this research for PA and I’m going to share it now anyways even if PA originally meant Plate Appearances.

Park Adjustment Factor- shows how many runs per plate appearance we should add or subtract from a player’s total based on their home environment, to do so, we take MLB average R/PA and subtract out the MLB average R/PA times the park factor. Park Factor: http://www.fangraphs.com/guts.aspx?type=pf&teamid=0&season=2014

You need me to change your diapers too?

• VinnyT87

I have been getting too many 120+ point performances and not cashing. I can’t beat my woman so I just beat my meat harder in fury

• Orty1370

Sanchez or Gibson? No difference in salary on DK.

• rambotex

@csandbizzle said...

PA – Plate Appearances
    ISO is the Isolated power versus that handedness
    wRC+ is Weighted Runs created taking into account park effects.

Thanks bizzle although I still don’t understand if a 0.161 ISO or wRC+:109 is good or bad

• Cconn026

@8MileAllstars said...

I know you were joking, I got it. The guy I quoted didn’t seem to be joking.

Yea that was my bad…I accidentally quoted the wrong post.

• jnoboa

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Cespedes is 6-9 with 4 Hrs versus Quintana and is fairly cheap on FD. Makes for an intriguing option especially if you put a lot of stock in BvP.

Picking a pitcher tonight is proving to be interesting…. good luck!

• JSteele

No one else likes the Padres in cincy tonight? Justin Upton has double dong potential

• yoshi2132

for DK, which would be the better option?

P: Wada ($7,400) + SS Goins ($2,300)

or

P: Marcum ($4,300) + SS: Tulowizki ($5,100)

this is for cash games

• Cconn026

@yoshi2132 said...

for DK, which would be the better option?

P: Wada ($7,400) + SS Goins ($2,300)

or

P: Marcum ($4,300) + SS: Tulowizki ($5,100)

this is for cash games

The second one. Wada’s matchup is much worse than it was 2 weeks ago now that Rendon is back. In all honesty, neither option is very good.

• Cconn026

@JSteele said...

No one else likes the Padres in cincy tonight? Justin Upton has double dong potential

Quite honestly, I dont know enough about Moscot with all of the other known terrible pitchers going tonight. I’ll be surprised if a guy like Jerome Williams has a better game than Moscot.

• mbowen1

if you had to choose arod or longoria tonight?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Colorado gets a PH HR from Ynoa. 1-0 Rockies final. Koehler contrarian play of the day.

All the Pirates!

• yoshi2132

@Cconn026 said...

The second one. Wada’s matchup is much worse than it was 2 weeks ago now that Rendon is back. In all honesty, neither option is very good.

then what would be the best option with that money for a pitcher and a SS? ($9,700)?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

What is driving me nuts is all the Marcum love today. I find myself leaning away from him every minute. I hear Ryans have a good history pitching in MLB.

• johnnyhoops

gravity…
    omg

• johnnyhoops

marcum/quintana
    with any stack
    clev/tornto

gla

• Cconn026

@johnnyhoops said...

gravity…
    omg

Yea man…you didn’t know gravity is different the higher up you go?!? It’s definitely not the same everywhere within the planet’s atmosphere.

• johnnyhoops

@mbowen1 said...

if you had to choose arod or longoria tonight?

arod

• Cconn026

@yoshi2132 said...

then what would be the best option with that money for a pitcher and a SS? ($9,700)?

I would redo my entire lineup with a change of focus, but if you love your lineup that much, then go with marcum and Tulo and enjoy the donation.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@yoshi2132 said...

I’d go Anderson or Morton over Wada in cash.

• johnnyhoops

ok
    STAY AWAY FROM ARIZONA BATS
    LOTTA GRAVITY TONIGHT..:))

• deejones49

Weather looks good tonight now all we got to worry about is someone coming down with a sore pinky.

• MikeSos760

I bought a $3 lottery ticket for tonight. We shall see how it goes.

• johnnyhoops

@Cconn026 said...

Yea man…you didn’t know gravity is different the higher up you go?!? It’s definitely not the same everywhere within the planet’s atmosphere.

GRAVITY IS THE SAME ON EARTH WEREVER YOU GO
    ITS THE ALTITUDE MAKE THE AIR LIGHTER,,THUS WE ARE LIGHTER,,NOT LESS GRAVITY
    LESS P,S,I,ON US

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).