7:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -245 ) at Philadelphia ( 223 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( -112 ) at Pittsburgh ( 104 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 106 ) at Detroit ( -115 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Houston ( 102 ) at Texas ( -110 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -126 ) at Arizona ( 116 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 103 ) at Seattle ( -111 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 122 ) at San Diego ( -132 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 128 ) at LA Dodgers ( -139 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jess701

Well whos the best pitcher tonight for gpp

• Markley

@jess701 said...

Well whos the best pitcher tonight for gpp

shoemaker ?

• jess701

Morgan lol

• firepimp

Whats up guys. Have not been on in forever we got activated for a 1500 acre wildfire and now activated for the tropical storm. But at least at this station I have internet for the day until the tidal surge. Some brilliant person built this station 100 feet from the water.

I need to win today and give me something to watch while im out saving babies and measuring wind speeds. Since I havn’t been around in 3 weeks or so who is the hot and cold batters lately?

• renegade68

Cheap guy? Bauer……should garner the win on the road in Seattle.

• renegade68

@firepimp said...

Whats up guys. Have not been on in forever we got activated for a 1500 acre wildfire and now activated for the tropical storm. But at least at this station I have internet for the day until the tidal surge. Some brilliant person built this station 100 feet from the water.

I need to win today and give me something to watch while im out saving babies and measuring wind speeds. Since I havn’t been around in 3 weeks or so who is the hot and cold batters lately?

Well – Longoria has been on fire and is facing a lefty in a hitters park. That is one……Rays RH bats should be pretty popular tonight.

• jellish

Thoughts on Fulmer tonight? Seems too cheap on FD given recent production, but a match up vs TOR always has me second guessing even though he’s a R.

• firepimp

@renegade68 said...

Well – Longoria has been on fire and is facing a lefty in a hitters park. That is one……Rays RH bats should be pretty popular tonight.

I played LoMO and Longo yesterday but paired them with harvey and a couple kansas batters and Was batters. I barely broke even with 210 points.

• Boscelts34

No Baltimore and Kansas City game?

• RollinNolan

Any thoughts on Niese? Seems like he is in a good spot and has had some decent starts lately.

• jellish

@Rollin_Nolan said...

Any thoughts on Niese? Seems like he is in a good spot and has had some decent starts lately.

Can’t speak too much to how he’s pitching this season, but watching him with the Mets he is such a tough pitcher to lock down. Some days he’s lights out, but then others he gets shelled. I could see him getting up for this game vs his former team, but I can just as easily see the Mets hanging a crooked number on him too.

• TeamTwerk

@firepimp said...

Rockies (home & away), Boston, Seattle. Also Petco became the new Coors over the past couple weeks

• RollinNolan

That’s about how I felt about him. Probably just gonna throw him in a few lineups in case he throws a good game since the Mets only have a few good bats against lefties without Cespedes. *Coughs Neil Walker

• Lathum

@jellish said...

Thoughts on Fulmer tonight? Seems too cheap on FD given recent production, but a match up vs TOR always has me second guessing even though he’s a R.

Ultimate GPP play. Will have low ownership because the Toronto label, but they really haven’t been that great and Fuller has such K upside that even if he gives up a couple of longballs he can make it up. I’ll be on him for sure

• mabrla

My favorite thing in the world is reverse-split pitchers vs. reverse-split batters. Always low owned…and super good plays.

• keephustlincuz

@mabrla said...

My favorite thing in the world is reverse-split pitchers vs. reverse-split batters. Always low owned…and super good plays.

Like who?

• jellish

@Rollin_Nolan said...

That’s about how I felt about him. Probably just gonna throw him in a few lineups in case he throws a good game since the Mets only have a few good bats against lefties without Cespedes. *Coughs Neil Walker

That’s probably your best bet. They don’t have much power from the right side. I’ll be riding that Neil Walker train tonight though.

• jthayesjr

RG Overall Ranking

@jellish said...

That’s probably your best bet. They don’t have much power from the right side. I’ll be riding that Neil Walker train tonight though.

Have you guys seen these Mets play recently? I will have some exposure to Niese tonight. Walker hitting from his weaker side although he has hit for some power righty this year but don’t see him as a must play

• firepimp

I’m going against the grain today. My boy Archer has been horrible and barely making it to the 5th inning in any game. Every site and stat has his listed in the top 3 pitchers today. I’m fading him and stacking Arizona bats, rays closers have to be exhausted by not also with all the work they’ve had to put in. Soooooo what that means everyone should play Archer since he will pitch a 90 point game today lol.

• dharden11

How likely do you guys think it is that a Chicago stack hits vs a TX stack?

• achubs

Any thoughts on going all out on a Cleveland stack?

• Olhausen

@firepimp said...

I’m going against the grain today. My boy Archer has been horrible and barely making it to the 5th inning in any game. Every site and stat has his listed in the top 3 pitchers today. I’m fading him and stacking Arizona bats, rays closers have to be exhausted by not also with all the work they’ve had to put in. Soooooo what that means everyone should play Archer since he will pitch a 90 point game today lol.

I don’t think he’ll have a very good game in that park on the road.

• BennyRamirez

@firepimp said...

I think you are underestimating how many people only look at 2016 numbers. The ARI prices and Archer’s numbers should have them higher owned than you may think. Add in the recency bias of some runs on Jake yesterday and this is a formula for what I see as a lot of Lester-Golds-Lamb-Segura stacks in lineups today. Then, add those afraid to punt catcher and will see Bourn low price for the batting order spot, and we may it as a top-3 owned stack in Lester lineups.

• jdmortimer

Is anyone else getting a message from draft kings saying your account is restricted? I live in Michigan, have plenty of money in my account, yet when I try to save a lineup I get the error message saying account is restricted..

Thanks

• draggin49

Shoemaker has been great of late ,but yankee stadium is a joke, with its little league fence in RF. Fly ball outs in regular parks = HRs there. Makes him a bit more risky.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).