7:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -245 ) at Philadelphia ( 223 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( -112 ) at Pittsburgh ( 104 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 106 ) at Detroit ( -115 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Houston ( 102 ) at Texas ( -110 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -126 ) at Arizona ( 116 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 103 ) at Seattle ( -111 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 122 ) at San Diego ( -132 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 128 ) at LA Dodgers ( -139 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mabrla

With the weather taking Niese out of the equation, screw it I’m rostering Perez as a leverage play.

The beauty of DFS is that when you YOLO and it goes bad, You Only Lose Once.

• mabrla

@BigRay said...

It does amaze me how overlooked these players are by the prognosticators..

Truth.

• clatrndzl

Anyone have any idea on what ownership will be on Archer tonight?

• tristanwolf

i would imagine pretty low. seems like a lot better hit or miss guys for less than 9k.

• jordan200580

@clatrndzl said...

Anyone have any idea on what ownership will be on Archer tonight?

It’s been a while since I’ve had such a tough time choosing a pitcher. I’ve had a mixture of 7 or 8 different guys at one point or another. I’m guessing it’s fairly spread out. I’d say 8-10%

• Georgiaboya9

Is naquinn starting tonight or chisenhall?

• clatrndzl

@jordan200580 said...

It’s been a while since I’ve had such a tough time choosing a pitcher. I’ve had a mixture of 7 or 8 different guys at one point or another. I’m guessing it’s fairly spread out. I’d say 8-10%

As have I. I just decided to run Archer out and a little of Colby Lewis. If they get shelled, so be it.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Yan Gomes not in the lineup, damnit

• electrichaz3

friedrich, fulmer, archer, lester and tanaka . 25% friedrich, 15 fulmer, 25 lester 10 tanaka, and 25% archer. gogogogo

• TheWhiteMamba

Why is Hosmer so cheap on DK? Am I missing something?

• tristanwolf

@electrichaz3 said...

friedrich, fulmer, archer, lester and tanaka . 25% friedrich, 15 fulmer, 25 lester 10 tanaka, and 25% archer. gogogogo

added some friedrich after seeing your post. i’m 30% lester, fulmer, friedrich, 10% shoemaker. g luck.

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

Anybody taking a chance on Duffy? I feel like he will be a good punt.

• zline34

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Why is Hosmer so cheap on DK? Am I missing something?

Why was goldy 3600 yesterday? Why was butera 2100 the day before? Prices are off on some guys, so take advantage.

• RollinNolan

@zline34 said...

Why was goldy 3600 yesterday? Why was butera 2100 the day before? Prices are off on some guys, so take advantage.

Goldy faced Arrieta yesterday and Butera isn’t an every day starter. Still can’t figure out the Hosmer one thought. Also check out McCutch.

• RollinNolan

@kia12345678 said...

I thought about it. He has great numbers against the O’s. But I don’t imagine he will throw a gem with Machado and Trumbo in the lineup at home.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Whats going on in the cubs game? Review? Injury?

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

@walkoff9 said...

Whats going on in the cubs game? Review? Injury?

Review. Bryant went from a triple, to possible homer, to double (due to fan interference).

• ericgeo18

@fathalpert said...

Review. Bryant went from a triple, to possible homer, to double (due to fan interference).

…and then Baez strikes out with the bases loaded. Great.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Those bases loaded less than 2 out strikeouts are brutal.
    Even more so after the Bryant back and forth.
    (If it’s not obvious I have both).

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

back to back bases loaded strikeouts from a pitcher with a 14% k rate.

• Olhausen

@kia12345678 said...

I went all in on Duffy paired with Lester in the swing for the fences. So far so good. Time to eat dinner and look away for an hour. I hope all is good when I come back to look at my lineup’s.

• RollinNolan

Had McCann in almost all my lineups. Then I find out Butera is starting so I swapped….

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

@Rollin_Nolan said...

Had McCann in almost all my lineups. Then I find out Butera is starting so I swapped….

I feel you. Debated between him and David Ross as the punt of the day and chose Ross. It’s brutal.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

lol at the run kinsler just scored.

Single, balk, passed ball, wild pitch.

• murphstahoe

Soler hurt?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).