7:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -245 ) at Philadelphia ( 223 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( -112 ) at Pittsburgh ( 104 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 106 ) at Detroit ( -115 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Houston ( 102 ) at Texas ( -110 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -126 ) at Arizona ( 116 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 103 ) at Seattle ( -111 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 122 ) at San Diego ( -132 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 128 ) at LA Dodgers ( -139 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

soler out wtf

• electrichaz3

they pitch ran for him, unreal

• tristanwolf

Yep out with hammy. Fml my 2 best l.u.s so far.

• specvspeed03

he got hurt

• TeamTwerk

Anybody hear any news about Pittsburgh game? Are they still waiting?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

• jmikeisawinner

Danny Duffy is killing it!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Of course it would be heyward that hits the hr. lmao

• MisterMister

@TeamTwerk said...

Anybody hear any news about Pittsburgh game? Are they still waiting?

Bucs are clueless on their twitter; weather service says t-storms until around 10:00. An undetermined “break” in 9 minutes (for what length, who knows.) I have four Pirates trapped in that game so I’m coming to grips preparing for the worst.

• JustRaze

Anyone ever win money stacking the cubs?

Today is my 3rd attempt, begrudgingly, but they were at least only a supplement to my tigers stacks (thank god for Upton). Should have warned yall I was going cubbies.

Is this a make-up for their 90 year curse? I’m positive I never see them actually score runs, let alone runs in bunches, let alone runs in bunches by their stars, yet the statistical organizations all say they’re a top offense. Hmmmm

• migarvin99

V Martinez a bum

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

@jmikeisawinner said...

Looks like I was right so far about Duffy being a good punt.

• SweeneyPhoto

I don’t understand why DK locks a pitcher who has been ppd. when there’s still games that have not started. We should have the option of exchanging for a pitcher as long as the pitcher we are exchanging for hasn’t locked.

• deejones49

#VotePirates (@Pirates)
    5 mins ago – View on Twitter
    Tonight’s game at PNC has officially been postponed. We’ll announce ticket exchange info & a make-up date soon.

• Olhausen

@jmikeisawinner said...

Hell yeah.

• TeamTwerk

Sigh. I don’t know why I even bothered with this Pitt game knowing the weather risk. Oh well, I still have a few live lineups.

• bigsmoot2

So just curious how you guys on here do with gpp’s, I play small time but it seems like they are very difficult to take home any big money. Just curious if it is common to go on some long losing streaks with this stuff.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Every game is something to 0 right now. Going to be a lot of solid pitching lines

• bighop04

It sucks I’m all over Duffy and have 4 Tigers in my lineup, but it isn’t the right Tigers lol

• RollinNolan

• RollinNolan

Justin Upton / Danny Duffy = Punts of the Night

• pulsar78

No more KC batters for me… ever. One of the most frustrating teams to me to roster.

• RollinNolan

At least Victor got on base…

• RollinNolan

@pulsar78 said...

No more KC batters for me… ever. One of the most frustrating teams to me to roster.

I agree bro I was all over Hosmer for the low. And switched out McCann for Butera.

• dragon1952

Freakin’ PPD….FMITAH!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).