7:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -245 ) at Philadelphia ( 223 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( -112 ) at Pittsburgh ( 104 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 106 ) at Detroit ( -115 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Houston ( 102 ) at Texas ( -110 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -126 ) at Arizona ( 116 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 103 ) at Seattle ( -111 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 122 ) at San Diego ( -132 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 128 ) at LA Dodgers ( -139 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• bigsmoot2

Hey McCann and Castro back to back in my Low owned Yankee stack, woot!

• webbm1

Shoemaker giving up 2 HR’s in as many minutes. :(

• bigsmoot2

@pulsar78 said...

No more KC batters for me… ever. One of the most frustrating teams to me to roster.

Yeah Hosmer and Cain are killing me tonight against cy wright.

• pulsar78

@bigsmoot2 said...

Yeah Hosmer and Cain are killing me tonight against cy wright.

… and Perez for me. Earlier in the season I was going heavy on Alcides. Just seemed like too good of a price for a lead-off hitter. Goose egg every single time.
    I try to approach every day as a new opportunity, but when every single KC player I play doesn’t live up to their expectations they leave me no choice.
    They are the perfect example of a team that does well in real life, but it absolutely rotten in fantasy.

• MisterMister

@deejones49 said...

#VotePirates (@Pirates)
    5 mins ago – View on Twitter
    Tonight’s game at PNC has officially been postponed. We’ll announce ticket exchange info & a make-up date soon.

And eternally waiting for my money back on DK with trapped players.

• Olhausen

@bigsmoot2 said...

So just curious how you guys on here do with gpp’s, I play small time but it seems like they are very difficult to take home any big money. Just curious if it is common to go on some long losing streaks with this stuff.

Yes everyone goes on them no matter how good they are if they play Gpp’s. I just came off two weeks straight of losing everyday but was on a heater before that. It’s weird because you all of the sudden start sniffing the top of Gpp’s and feel like you can’t lose for a while. Then just as you think you’ll never lose, you start losing.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Not having a mcann at catcher killing me in cash.

Brian mccann 50% owned. 1 for his last 26 and hits the solo hr.

• choppadown

Took a flier on Matz in a DET/NYY stack…bleh.

• teamcdot

Head to head on the last slate on DK vs ChiptoleAddict at the $215 entry. I beat him for a couple bones a few weeks back, hope for the same result but at a much higher payoff.

• teamcdot

Chipotle*

• choppadown

Fair amount of overlay in the squeeze #3 for late night on FD.

Edit 1258/1541 filled in it.

• MisterMister

Thanks Scioscia for sending Shoefaker out for an 8th inning when you knewwwwwwwwwww he was starting to get bombed.

Oh, and for letting him strand runners that you kneeeeeeeeeewww the crap Angels bullpen would allow to score.

Fun.

• bigsmoot2

@Olhausen said...

Yes everyone goes on them no matter how good they are if they play Gpp’s. I just came off two weeks straight of losing everyday but was on a heater before that. It’s weird because you all of the sudden start sniffing the top of Gpp’s and feel like you can’t lose for a while. Then just as you think you’ll never lose, you start losing.

Yeah, I’m stuck in a rut of losing and cashing a little here or there.

We shall see.

That Beltran homer just helped a ton with my Yankee stack tonight, though, with friedrich and lindor yet to go tonight, come on.

• bigsmoot2

Bryant is about 5 feet away on two swings from having two bombs, doh.

• Yombo

didn’t really force Kris Bryant into my lineup, got stuck with Springer instead. I should’ve forced him into my lineup

EDIT: he has bases loaded I could use anything

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Baez HR coming here to screw me over in cash.

• GTRandy27

Springer is so terrible. And I have him with Correa….

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@GTRandy27 said...

Springer is so terrible. And I have him with Correa….

Same here, at least most people without correa have baez 0-5

And of course the cubs pull lester, could have gotten 10 dk points if he pitched the last inning.

• Yombo

@MisterMister said...

Thanks Scioscia for sending Shoefaker out for an 8th inning when you knewwwwwwwwwww he was starting to get bombed.

Oh, and for letting him strand runners that you kneeeeeeeeeewww the crap Angels bullpen would allow to score.

Fun.

I was like please don’t let him out for an 8th inning. Of course they do and he goes from 20 to 16 and im on the fringe of cashing GPPs. Hope Cargo and Longoria go for bombs. Upton has dragged me in cash

• murphstahoe

@walkoff9 said...

Same here, at least most people without correa have baez 0-5

And of course the cubs pull lester, could have gotten 10 dk points if he pitched the last inning.

wait until the cubs blow the save

• cjs5555

good work taking out Lester with less than 100 pitches, Maddon

• bigsmoot2

Why couldn’t Maddon have just left Lester in for the CG shutout, sigh.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@murphstahoe said...

wait until the cubs blow the save

6-4 now still 0 outs.

If the cubs blow a 6-0 lead in the 9th to the phillies, the entire coaching staff and bullpen should be fired/released

• murphstahoe

@bigsmoot2 said...

Why couldn’t Maddon have just left Lester in for the CG shutout, sigh.

He has a Cubs stack and needs extra innings

• bigsmoot2

@murphstahoe said...

He has a Cubs stack and needs extra innings

Lol, now that’s funny.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).