7:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -245 ) at Philadelphia ( 223 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( -112 ) at Pittsburgh ( 104 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 106 ) at Detroit ( -115 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Houston ( 102 ) at Texas ( -110 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -126 ) at Arizona ( 116 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 103 ) at Seattle ( -111 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 122 ) at San Diego ( -132 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 128 ) at LA Dodgers ( -139 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• teamcdot

Me vs ChipotleAddict for $215. We have all the same players except I took Kyle Seager and he took Arenado…..funny thing is, I changed my roster up last minute otherwise we would have had all the same players. Lol.

• murphstahoe

@teamcdot said...

Me vs ChipotleAddict for $215. We have all the same players except I took Kyle Seager and he took Arenado…..funny thing is, I changed my roster up last minute otherwise we would have had all the same players. Lol.

does DK/FD take the vig if you tie?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@murphstahoe said...

Absolutely

• teamcdot

lol yes

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@teamcdot said...

I’m in a $215 h2h for the same slate. We have 4 different players. I swapped kemp out last second for blackmon and my opponent has him so i already know im screwed. And he has Ianetta and i dont, but i have him in the main slate.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@teamcdot said...

I’m in a $215 h2h for the same slate. We have 4 different players. I swapped kemp out last second for blackmon and my opponent has him so i already know im screwed. And he has Ianetta and i dont, but i have him in the main slate.

• teamcdot

I did tinker with my lineup twice, swapped Kemp in for Blackmon and Norris in for Ianetta. Then I did the Seager/Arenado swap. I wanted to take Bolsinger instead of Paxton but just couldn’t do it. I hope Seager does a bit of damage tonight.

• murphstahoe

@teamcdot said...

I did tinker with my lineup twice, swapped Kemp in for Blackmon and Norris in for Ianetta. Then I did the Seager/Arenado swap. I wanted to take Bolsinger instead of Paxton but just couldn’t do it. I hope Seager does a bit of damage tonight.

Chatwood. He’s good.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Archer out here giving up HR’s to the pitcher, smh

• firemedicpat

@walkoff9 said...

Archer out here giving up HR’s to the pitcher, smh

what in the hell.

• firemedicpat

60 pitches already for archer. gg.

• SweeneyPhoto

This just in.

Archer sucks

• firemedicpat

6 Ks though. Shame

• SA16

@murphstahoe said...

Not if you email them and said you had the (exact) same roster.

• cjs5555

thank you, mr. story, for turning my night profitable

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

When you get tilted and chase losses on the late slate, only to lose that, but come back and win in the main slate.

ugh

• specvspeed03

38th in the solo shot with just archer left….12ks wish that wasnt his last inning

• murphstahoe

Would be nice if either Chatwood or Freidrich went the whole way

• deejones49

That awkward moment on MLB network when the Capital One premier play comes up and your pitcher is on the mound.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

lindor and napoli just pathetic

• cjs5555

@walkoff9 said...

lindor and napoli just pathetic

paxton a reverse splits pitcher

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

paxton a reverse splits pitcher

Somewhat

His wOba allowed is much higher to leftys, but his xfip is higher against rightys, gives up more hr’s, and strikes them out less.

Not like anyone hit him tonight.

• cjs5555

@walkoff9 said...

Somewhat

His wOba allowed is much lower to leftys, but his xfip is higher against rightys, gives up more hr’s, and strikes them out less.

how skewed do you think that is by his last outing vs the padres? i’m just curious, because his track record beyond that start was pretty consistent. (and I have no idea what the answer is)

• kirby34

How is FD doing tomorrow’s NYM/PIT doubleheader? They are starting the main slate at 7:05, but including the 4:05 game in it. Is this an error and they’ll do the 2nd game?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Eric Hosmer $3100 today. $5500 tomorrow.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).