8:05 PM EST : Miami ( 179 ) at Chi Cubs ( -195 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( -150 ) at Texas ( 138 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Kansas City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:40 PM EST : Cleveland ( -115 ) at Colorado ( 106 ) —- T: 10.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 173 ) at Arizona ( -188 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -142 ) at Oakland ( 131 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 189 ) at Seattle ( -206 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Washington ( -116 ) at LA Dodgers ( 107 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• roach62

ridiculous that a bench role player…who only had 3 HR coming into tonight…hits 4 in 1 game..

• murphstahoe

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

One of those nights where everything starts great and then stalls…have multiple teams/multiple sites and barely have registered anything the past hour…frustrating

No shit – brewers

• Dirt_Lavert

Lamet busting early I see

• Roma315

Had Gennett in 2 line ups….out of 30 lineups over 2 sites

• walkoff9

is gennett higher owned on FD?

on dk i see him 1%…so all those guys can fight over winning a gpp, does very little to impact the cash lines though.

still ridiculous a guy starts the game with 3 hr’s and ends with 7.

• monarch

He was the minimum and batting 5th at home against Wainwright. That’s the only reason I put him in nearly all of my LUs

• IronMonkey415

I’m naming my future kid Scooter.

• noddy

I have scooter and I’m only min cashing. Scooter and archer with 101 of my 111 points on dk

• feekdogg

I’m going to be fucking sick.

• KindGuy

Lmao

• Conrad

Dunno if anyone is watching Sox/Yanks but Joe Kelly just hit 103 on the gun vs Judge.

• ASalvaro

A dfs MLB entry is nothing more than a lotto ticket..there is no way you can study for this sport..When Scooter gets 4 home runs it puts it all into perspective

• feekdogg

@walkoff9 said...

is gennett higher owned on FD?

on dk i see him 1%…so all those guys can fight over winning a gpp, does very little to impact the cash lines though.

still ridiculous a guy starts the game with 3 hr’s and ends with 7.

6.4% on FD’s Squeeze.

• MrMadness001

Wow just got home and so glad I decided to not play tonight after being swamped at work all day. Was going to take a chance with DeGrom…yeah very glad I didn’t do that haha…

• dirtydistance

I’m pissed that I punted 2b…with Drury

• ASalvaro

The ONLY way u have Scooter in the arcade mode is u take the top pitcher and need to go REAL cheap with the rest.. Sometimes I think that’s the best way to play and hope for a miracle

• 7klub06

Damn just looked at scores. Whoever had Gennett is a lucky person

• txdave41

So did Gennett ruin the slate? Gonna take 350 to win now huh?

• KindGuy

Indians need to wake the fuck up and stop hitting grounders. Ugh.

• Conrad

I’m in 3 100 man’s on FD and he’s 10-15% in all 3. I mean come on.

• stellagirl

4 HR games are more rare than a perfect game (something like 21 perfect games in the modern era, only 16 players with 4 HR)

Congrats Scoots.

• ASalvaro

I feel sorry for the guys who are having one of the their best nights only to be ruined by a fluke like Gennett

• CoachTrask

“Ruin the slate” is hogwash.

I’m happy for the guy. Would I like to hit above the cash line or maybe at least break even on a GPP? Of course.

4 HR in a game is insanely rare. Gennett is going to go down in history as the least likely to accomplish the feat.

Much like Dallas Braden’s perfect game.

Baseball’s great like that.

• Dirt_Lavert

Can the Phillies just get rid of Maikal Franco already the guy is just fucking terrible.

• ASalvaro

@Conrad said...

I’m in 3 100 man’s on FD and he’s 10-15% in all 3. I mean come on.

That’s just nuts

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler