8:05 PM EST : Miami ( 179 ) at Chi Cubs ( -195 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( -150 ) at Texas ( 138 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Kansas City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:40 PM EST : Cleveland ( -115 ) at Colorado ( 106 ) —- T: 10.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 173 ) at Arizona ( -188 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -142 ) at Oakland ( 131 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 189 ) at Seattle ( -206 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Washington ( -116 ) at LA Dodgers ( 107 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Just a friendly reminder to everyone today….

DON’T OVERTHINK IT!! There is no reason to get cute on this slate with stud pitching everywhere.. pick your studs, make em work and don’t get cute.

• Ronboogie6

Anybody know why Paxton only threw 5 1/3 the last 2 starts. I see the one game he had 105 pitches but the last game he got pulled after 74?

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@Ronboogie6 said...

Anybody know why Paxton only threw 5 1/3 the last 2 starts. I see the one game he had 105 pitches but the last game he got pulled after 74?

Last game was his first game back from the DL..

• ezreads

oh god, paxton and ray for SP’s in my LU, RIP the owner %‘s LOL

• Ronboogie6

@tratow said...

Last game was his first game back from the DL..

Yup overlooked that thanks.

• Lathum

9 AM on the west coast and the FD 5K $2 20 entry max tourny is filled already.

• murphstahoe

This has to be Brewers Brewers Brewers. Especially if Travis Shaw comes back but he’ll probably not be around

• jtkucheck

@murphstahoe said...

This has to be Brewers Brewers Brewers. Especially if Travis Shaw comes back but he’ll probably not be around

Agreed… as much as I was on Shark yesterday (this was a lot), I’m expecting the Brewers to go nuts today. Sogard, Thames, Perez and whoever is catching. Maybe the new kid Phillips too. Cain has been downright dreadful on the road… covered this a while back with regard to him nibbling on the road versus being aggressive in the zone at home.

This is definitely a spot where everyone who was saying “But Miller Park” as a counter-argument to Shark has a chance to hop back on the Brewer bandwagon.

• KindGuy

I had a dream last night that Shaw double donged.

Make of that what you will……….

• moped_jones

@hautalak said...

So many pitching choices, what to do? Up top I think I like Ray the best for the price. Wainwright is my favorite mid guy. Down low I’m going to see if Paulino can keep it up. Going to have a Clevinger share or 2 with CLE bats. Honestly not too hopeful for tonight after the past 3 days of doing well in the arcade and some ok regular MLB lineups.

Ray’s home/road splits are ridiculous. I will have a LU with him tonight, but if I only ran one LU today I would fade him.

I feel that Archer and Paxton are much better options tonight. I even like Arrieta (with the wind blowing in at Wrigley).

• moped_jones

@elementasrat said...

I had a dream last night that Shaw double donged.

Make of that what you will……….

Hopefully it was a baseball dream.

• mabrla

Wondering if I should even play tonight knowing I’m exhausted and will fall asleep after work with a 50/50 shot of being up before lock….

• KindGuy

@mabrla said...

Wondering if I should even play tonight knowing I’m exhausted and will fall asleep after work with a 50/50 shot of being up before lock….

There is some massive money to be had at the top of some of these GPPs tonight.

• KindGuy

@moped_jones said...

Hopefully it was a baseball dream.

Jesus……

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Yeah I’ll definitely have some of all those guys as well. Too many pitchers you can make a case for tonight. Not sure why but have a few worries about Paxton. I just get that feeling of “trap” somehow with his price tag. It’s going to be an interesting night for sure. I’m liking the Phils bats again today too.

• KindGuy

To add on, in my dream Locke was throwing 100 mph…….. yea

• Sizmik

Mets L’s and the Brews……where its at tonight. Lot of good mid tier P options to fit them in, Paxton and Estrada look solid

• SweeneyPhoto

@Sizmik said...

Mets L’s and the Brews……where its at tonight. Lot of good mid tier P options to fit them in, Paxton and Estrada look solid

I like the Mets lefties tonight as well, wondering how much ownership they will have?

• jtkucheck

Why is Cargo priced like he is playing at O.Co?

• dbullsfan

Any word on if Paxton is going to be on a pitch count tonight

• Sizmik

@SweeneyPhoto said...

I like the Mets lefties tonight as well, wondering how much ownership they will have?

with this many games and this many high priced pitching options…..people gunna have to try to go for Value, Mets priced up….i dont think itll be as high as people think although i could be wrong….huge slate with good targets everywhere…..

• Scottd923

Spoken like a true Mets fan ;) if you are one. I say since they are going aginst Gee, he throws a CG with 10k’s lol

• renegade68

IMO – this is the easiest night to fade Coors in a long time, which means we’ll see a 22-18 game at Coors tonight with 11 HRs. There are just a ton of options today.

I will prob do several lineups with 3-4 core guys, and just other 2 man or 1 offs to get some coverage. I’ll be headed to St Pete and the Rays game, so I have to take Archer and I’ll have a lineup with Longo and Souza vs. Quintana. The Rays strike out a lot – but Quintana has been very hittable this year.

• REALDEAL33

• bucherpsu08

@jtkucheck said...

Why is Cargo priced like he is playing at O.Co?

Cause he sucks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).