8:05 PM EST : Miami ( 179 ) at Chi Cubs ( -195 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( -150 ) at Texas ( 138 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Kansas City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:40 PM EST : Cleveland ( -115 ) at Colorado ( 106 ) —- T: 10.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 173 ) at Arizona ( -188 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -142 ) at Oakland ( 131 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 189 ) at Seattle ( -206 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Washington ( -116 ) at LA Dodgers ( 107 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jessedio

Come on Archer, keep being terrible.

• WestCrook1

364 ft hr to center??? What?

• Dirt_Lavert

Kinsler back in there getting out immediately.

Also, Seth Smith dong. Have him in both of my arcade lineups at very low ownership! Maybe he’ll blow up and carry me lol

• roach62

why so worked up about Archer already? sure he gave up a leadoff HR…but as long as its just 1 run and not 2-3 while upping his pitch count he should be fine…

as he just K’d Abreu to neutralize it…not a great start but not as omgomgomgomgomg my night is over as you guys are claiming already

• Dirt_Lavert

Damn Kinsler negative impact commencing immediately. Avila K’s up swinging now too. Wow. Avila in my lineups like everyone else lol

• roach62

and another K to Garcia to end the inning…3.65 DK after 1 WITH the hr…come on guys

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow. Pomeranz looking good. Wish I put him in my QA. As a sox fan it’s nice to have something going against them when they lose. Didn’t think we’d see lights out Pom today. I pretty much avoid slates with him like the plague.

• choppadown

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Wow. Pomeranz looking good. Wish I put him in my QA. As a sox fan it’s nice to have something going against them when they lose. Didn’t think we’d see lights out Pom today. I pretty much avoid slates with him like the plague.

Got a yankees stack 2-5. Because he has always been garbage against NYY.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Have him in both of my arcade lineups at very low ownership!

Only have him in one but was pleasantly surprised.

• IronMonkey415

YEA!!!! Yolmer Sánchez!!!!

Just woke up and saw that random guy that I pick last night hit a homer.

• zombiekopitar

Are you guys even watching the game?
    It was a blown fly ball by Keirmeier that was so bad the umps thought it hit the roof, so they called it a HR……..then after reviewing it for 5 minutes with their heads up their ass they didn’t change the call

TL;DR an error and a triple would have been a better call than a HR

• murphstahoe

it’s early but never fun when your smattering of players are pitching an o-fer

• Dirt_Lavert

And Pomeranz strikes out the side. Holy smokes. I honestly might have to completely rethink this guy. He’s actually been excellent lately.

• IronMonkey415

Its like Randy JOhnson out there.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Apparently I should have played Pomeranian…I’d yet to jump on the bandwagon and as a Sox fan I was for sure if I loaded up on him everything would go to hell…lol

• murphstahoe

@murphstahoe said...

it’s early but never fun when your smattering of players are pitching an o-fer

Thank you Longoria, for getting this party started. LoMoHomer Now

• acdawg712

itt we learn about sample sizes

• Dirt_Lavert

Is this shaping up to be a slate where the Pirates score 15 runs and like nobody has them? lol. I love attacking Gausman but man, I have trouble taking the Pirates. IDK y.

• Dirt_Lavert

Yolmer Sanchez 4000 $ in the arcade mode. Could be deadly hahaha

• murphstahoe

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Is this shaping up to be a slate where the Pirates score 15 runs and like nobody has them? lol. I love attacking Gausman but man, I have trouble taking the Pirates. IDK y.

They will but I have Adam Frazier so he will go 0-5

• IronMonkey415

Adam Wainwright effing everything up

• ajsutton22

Shoutout to beer maker for the H Perez call…got him at 5%

• Lathum

@ajsutton22 said...

Shoutout to beer maker for the H Perez call…for him at 5%

yup, I love rostering that guy, he can do it all and is always under owned.

• roach62

Scooter with a salami…lol who saw that comin

• Lathum

Eric Sogard with the weakest RBI double you will ever see. Crawford really is amazing, he almost got to it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).