2:10 PM EST : Miami ( 155 ) at Milwaukee ( -169 ) —- T: 8
    2:20 PM EST : Colorado ( 125 ) at Chi Cubs ( -135 ) —- T: —
    3:40 PM EST : Houston ( -170 ) at Seattle ( 157 ) —- T: 8
    7:07 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -188 ) at Toronto ( 173 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -108 ) at Cleveland ( -100 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 138 ) at Texas ( -149 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:07 PM EST : Oakland ( 113 ) at LA Angels ( -122 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Washington ( -103 ) at San Diego ( -106 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RatedDAL

What a disgusting early pitching slate. The Wheeler roller coaster for 10.2, no thanks.

• biga0787

Perfect last night… sale,Cruz,ohtani,granderson,Newman get me 151.7. I cash everything. Cardinal game gets ppd. Where I have Wieters,Wong,Fowler,Carpenter. Sucks but hoped it worked out and didn’t

• hautalak

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

@biga0787 said...

Perfect last night… sale,Cruz,ohtani,granderson,Newman get me 151.7. I cash everything. Cardinal game gets ppd. Where I have Wieters,Wong,Fowler,Carpenter. Sucks but hoped it worked out and didn’t

Right there with you as I was heavy Cards! Had Sale/Minor and Grichuk on Yahoo with 4 Cards (Goldy, Wong, Carpenter, and Ozuna) and Barnhart.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Sneaky stack of the main slate. Yanks vs Edwin Jackson. Lol. It’s the chalk, I’m sure, but I will have to have some shares of my Yankees and be different elsewhere.

• monarch

@RatedDAL said...

What a disgusting early pitching slate. The Wheeler roller coaster for 10.2, no thanks.

Some of those Giants bats look pretty good.

• superjon

@monarch said...

Some of those Giants bats look pretty good.

Agree. I have a few with Wheeler but it makes sense to throw in a few Giants bats

• superjon

Lots of Duffy and Bell for me.

• PhoFever

Brewers outscored 24-3 in the last two games by the best team in baseball. Now they get the Marlins best pitcher, so naturally, they will score 8 runs.

• stellagirl

Beeks, with pirates lefties and top of the Kansas order for me.

No particular reason, but nothing else seems to be working lately so why not?

• PhoFever

@superjon said...

Lots of Duffy and Bell for me.

Yup, gotta love The Violinist vs. Faulty.

• Briancobb33

I like DeSclafani today

• mogan11

shoulda stacked the mets. Still landed on a couple but Anderson is about to get absolutely rocked.

• monarch

Just saw that I’ve gotten HRs from Freeman, Moran and Belt. Went to check my winnings….up 14 bucks. Lol. What a let down.

• txdave41

@monarch said...

Just saw that I’ve gotten HRs from Freeman, Moran and Belt. Went to check my winnings….up 14 bucks. Lol. What a let down.

Lol Same here. I could have every flipping batter double donging and somehow the competition still leaves me in the dust.

• hautalak

@RatedDAL said...

Might be wishing I took this advice…

• sneaksox

@PhoFever said...

Brewers outscored 24-3 in the last two games by the best team in baseball. Now they get the Marlins best pitcher, so naturally, they will score 8 runs.

Good call.

• jayzee666

@monarch said...

One day I will be able to complain about winning $14…..or even 14 cents.
    Not today, not tomorrow, maybe next year?

In the meantime, I continue to suck the life out of players in great or any spots!

• hautalak

Why even pitch to Yelich at this point? lol Of course I didn’t play him though but no Smith either…

• yisman

JD hurt :(

• captainwacky

Man… was in 2nd in the early slate and some dude got a Nunez single with pretty much all the action done to run a 10 team train into 1-10, bumping me to 12. Kudos to that dude, but quite a swing = /

• mr_papageorgio

Khris Davis checks way too many boxes tonight. That means he’s going to bust at 40% ownership right?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mr_papageorgio said...

Khris Davis checks way too many boxes tonight. That means he’s going to bust at 40% ownership right?

Nah. Davis won’t bust tonight.

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

He shouldn’t but we’re living in a world where Jason Vargas is throwing complete game shutouts and the Marlins are putting up football scores every night so I don’t know what’s real anymore.

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

He checked a lot of boxes the other night and busted.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mr_papageorgio said...

He shouldn’t but we’re living in a world where Jason Vargas is throwing complete game shutouts and the Marlins are putting up football scores every night so I don’t know what’s real anymore.

True. Vargas was really solid at Citi field last year, and you could see him rounding back into form. Just takes a bit longer when you’re older. The Giants are also still bad. Marlins was progression. Now they’ll start rolling back into form. Peralta made them look every bit as pathetic as they’ve been. Davis is overdue. He hasn’t hit one out since he’s returned, and he’s Khrushing the ball. Everything is aligned for him, as it was for Betts this afternoon, who was IMO the most obvious bat of that slate and he came through.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).