7:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -139 ) at Cincinnati ( 128 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:35 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 122 ) at Atlanta ( -132 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( 136 ) at Texas ( -147 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Miami ( 173 ) at Chi Cubs ( -188 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 121 ) at Milwaukee ( -131 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Houston ( -162 ) at Kansas City ( 149 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 165 ) at Arizona ( -180 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 114 ) at Seattle ( -123 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• fightingjohn

Jk7623@yahoo.com. Great job

• mabrla

@elementasrat said...

This guy was looking to stake someone last night. Maybe he’s still interested tonight.

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/mlb-6-6-1938245?page=3#reply-1938766

Nice thanks. I’ll do any reasonable % for anyone. Just too confident in tonight’s slate…lineup needs to be in something bigger than $4 and $25 single entry.

• Ronboogie6

Who do you guys like more… Votto/scooter or Carpenter/Happ? FD 100 man.

I’m leaning towards votto/scooter, Votto has good numbers against Lynn. Carpenter just doesn’t seem like himself so far this season but it is Arroyo.

• Richac1

Kershaw or Kuechel…. buddy wants to go $100 H2H on DK points

• Conbon32

Chris Young. so called lefty smasher but every time I roster him, it’s always single digit FDpts. lol

• mattyice522

@rog11sm said...

I am clearly doing something wrong as healy/davis/phegly/plouffe are all jumping out at me SAYING PICK ME ,PICK ME

same boat

• mattyice522

how do u fit Kershaw and a COL or CLE stack…

• ethanbayne024

@mattyice522 said...

how do u fit Kershaw and a COL or CLE stack…

you dont

• KindGuy

Gonna try my hand at some multi entry for this early slate. Got 8 entries into the quarter jukebox which has a top prize of $100. Would be great for my $4.17 bankroll. Lol

• mattyice522

then if I have to pick do I do Kershaw or col/cle stack
    edit: (I’m a noob at MLB)

• mataug21

@mattyice522 said...

then if I have to pick do I do Kershaw or col/cle stack
    edit: (I’m a noob at MLB)

If it were me, Id roll with Kershaw or Strasburg and fit in some cheap Oakland bats for value allowing me to pull some bats from COL/CLE.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Conbon32 said...

Chris Young. so called lefty smasher but every time I roster him, it’s always single digit FDpts. lol

I dont buy in to these platoon guys, they seem to all be 1 year small sample size guys and it takes a while for their overall numbers to go back down.

Who has ever made a career out of mashing one handedness and being awful against the other?

• jessedio

This early slate is tough. Kershaw obvious but what sp2. Or you can go Kershaw and stras and all the Oakland value which I’m sure everyone will be doing.

• coyotes01

If I was playing the early slate I would be all in on Strasburg, Turner, Zimmerman, and Rendon stack. I think we get to see a repeat of the Cubs/Dodgers game from a few weeks ago.

• 7klub06

@jessedio said...

This early slate is tough. Kershaw obvious but what sp2. Or you can go Kershaw and stras and all the Oakland value which I’m sure everyone will be doing.

Was messing around and was able to do both pitchers with 3Col players few As and rest Blue Jays

But the As will be heavily owned

• 7klub06

@jessedio said...

May take a gamble on Liriano

Kersh, Liri and a 5 man TOR stack!

• jessedio

@7klub06 said...

May take a gamble on Liriano

Yeah, I’m playing 4 lu. 3 with Kershaw/Sras and one donation lineup with Liriano/Bauer and CLE stack.

• 7klub06

@jessedio said...

Yeah, I’m playing 4 lu. 3 with Kershaw/Sras and one donation lineup with Liriano/Bauer and CLE stack.

I can’t touch Bauer

• CSMWSU17

Went 60% Kershaw and 40% Cotton in arcade. Can fit lots of good bats with Cotton, and while he has blowup potential, he has strikeout potential as well.

• jessedio

@7klub06 said...

I can’t touch Bauer

COL most likely will blast him but every once in a while their bats can go cold..lol

• RobertoTomba

I keep hearing that Kuechel is due for a regression, but KC is bad against lefties (.292 wOBA). And, even though Washington’s 2 best players (Murphy and Harper) are lefties, Harper has hit better against left-handers. And, Kershaw has actually been worse against lefties (an .854 OPS vs. a microscopic .536 OPS against righties).

• KindGuy

AGH!!!! Multi entry is so hard for me.

Decided to go with a 8 entry train in the jukebox instead. Welp!

• KindGuy

Mabrla, why is multi entry so freaking complicated for us folks lol

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I have several shares of Adrian Gonzalez. .500 against Strasburg stood out to me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).