7:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -169 ) at Cincinnati ( 156 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Houston ( 132 ) at Texas ( -143 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Washington ( -157 ) at Chi Sox ( 145 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Miami ( -111 ) at Minnesota ( 103 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 105 ) at Milwaukee ( -114 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -117 ) at Seattle ( 108 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 175 ) at LA Dodgers ( -191 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : Boston ( 110 ) at SF Giants ( -119 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• LaranzoW

Morrison or votto today??

• gillio

Missed cashing last night by .1 points. I’m getting sick of MLB. It’s pure luck compared to the other sports. Can’t take this anymore

• RollinNolan

What do you guys think about Tillman against KC? Bad idea?

• LaranzoW

@Rollin_Nolan said...

He never had much success against the royals plus he don’t strike out much but you never know

• LaranzoW

I use to feel the same way but it’s all strategy sometimes it don’t work but you have to stick with it when choosing batters look at the ISO against rhp and lhp did the with Chris carter Castro an Beltran last night it paid off

• DFresh121

What do you guys think about the Early Slate… Pomeranz a must play on DK?

• Whynot138

@Rollin_Nolan said...

while I doubt they will do it I could see tillman plunking someone and getting tossed. these teams don’t like each other at all. pitchers in that game scare me esp Tillman as theres a chance he could get tossed early

• Jaredmlevitt

@Whynot138 said...

while I doubt they will do it I could see tillman plunking someone and getting tossed. these teams don’t like each other at all. pitchers in that game scare me esp Tillman as theres a chance he could get tossed early

I doubt Tillman throws at anyone. MLB will most certainly issue warnings prior to the game. No way the O’s let their starter get tossed early in this one. Their bullpen is already weakened w/ O’day on the DL. I hope Ventura gets a lengthy suspension. This isn’t his first rodeo. Same goes for Yost. It’s a dangerous game they’ve been playing the last couple of years constantly throwing at people.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@gillio said...

Missed cashing last night by .1 points. I’m getting sick of MLB. It’s pure luck compared to the other sports. Can’t take this anymore

So opposite of that. Baseball is way more skill imo.

• pburghpens22

Dang no Tailion on FD :(

• RollinNolan

@DFresh121 said...

What do you guys think about the Early Slate… Pomeranz a must play on DK?

Lackey is the must play imo.

• ElSlappo

Lackey great matchup but may be hindered by the weather

• paulmsr

dont worry about the weather in Philly.. scattered thunderstorms from 12-2 and then weather is fine… last game of the year for Chicago in Philly so they’ll get it in

• Storm

What do you guys think about Stanton as a GPP play today? Over the last 7 days his BABIP is .100 and his HH% is 60%. As long as he can get his bat on the ball he could have a breakout game

• RollinNolan

@Storm said...

What do you guys think about Stanton as a GPP play today? Over the last 7 days his BABIP is .100 and his HH% is 60%. As long as he can get his bat on the ball he could have a breakout game

Strictly GPP he is worth a shot. I have seen so many people get burned by him the past couple of days. But if I was only playing one lineup I wouldn’t use him.

• RollinNolan

What do you guys think of Archie Bradley today?

• wildfirexxii

I bet this is the day I don’t roster royals, namely Cain, and they go off in a tougher matchup

• wildfirexxii

I bet this is the day I don’t roster royals, namely Cain, and they go off in a tougher matchup

• flippitydodah

@gillio said...

Are you talking GPP or Cash?

• txdave41

@gillio said...

I hear ya. I had one lineup where all the batters did pretty good and 37 points from Suarez. But of all times, my pitcher Ross lays a dud. How the hell could i have known to avoid Ross against a White Sox team that is usually ice cold? I’m often right outside the cash line every night.

• Codith

@Rollin_Nolan said...

What do you guys think of Archie Bradley today?

He is in my top3 today, he could be very interesting….

• gillio

How do you not play trumbo tonight? Dudes on a heater and is always low owned

• RollinNolan

Too many top pitchers in bad match ups tonight. Only one I like is Scherzer obviously.

• feekdogg

@gillio said...

How do you not play trumbo tonight? Dudes on a heater and is always low owned

He’s what’s wrong with my DFS game. I never roster him. I think it’s because I look at his name and all I see is the guy in AZ or Seattle that consistently got me -.75 last year when I’d roster him. I need to get it through my stupid head that players can improve and you don’t get dinged for guys who K a lot anymore.

• CJtheGrump

@gillio said...

The variance in baseball makes it fun. I got -2 from Samardzija the other day and still cashed in a double up thanks to 4 steals between JocJamz and Trayce Thompson.

It’s frustrating to be that close though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler