7:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 122 ) at Washington ( -132 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Miami ( 126 ) at Pittsburgh ( -137 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Boston ( 107 ) at NY Yankees ( -116 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 138 ) at Tampa Bay ( -150 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -107 ) at Atlanta ( -101 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Colorado ( 185 ) at Chi Cubs ( -200 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Houston ( -195 ) at Kansas City ( 179 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 106 ) at Seattle ( -115 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Early Pitchers – Fulmer and Leake
    Early Bats – Det, Mil, Sfg, and Stl

Main Pitchers – McCuellers and Pineda
    Main Bats – Bal, Chc, Cws, Hou, Phi, and Sea

All on FD

Good luck!

• SweeneyPhoto

question is, which player that never hits homers will have multiple HR’s today and will it continue?

• Rachelynn51912

No Morning Grind???… My drive to work was boring!!!

• superjon

Why does the Grind Down have Garza listed as the Brewers P?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@Rachelynn51912 said...

No Morning Grind???… My drive to work was boring!!!

It’s up. Stevie taped this morning. It wasn’t done last night.

Annoying that there is NO big $4 for early dk. It’s an $8. Guess I’ll attack the $5 Five max special.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Anybody with me and taking the Pirates after the Volquez no-no? Feel like he should come back down. Also I keep rolling out PHI but their spots and prices have been too good. Not sure how to feel about these $5 five max. I guess we’ll see at the end of the day but for how DK has been operating lately I think it’s a good change.

• feekdogg

@yountingly said...

Annoying that there is NO big $4 for early dk. It’s an $8. Guess I’ll attack the $5 Five max special.

I usually download it to my iPod (yes, I still use an iPod) before I go to work and listen to it at 1.5x speed to save a little time. Now I’m listening to it on my work computer at regular speed. I’ve gotten so used to listening to his speech and patterns at accelerated speed that listening to it at “normal” speed, it sounds like Stevie is struggling to get out of quicksand.

• jokah03

What percent will SS Ramon Torres be owned on FD? 0 dollar SS for KC. If he starts I think he’s a must play, even if he doesn’t it might be worth it..

• renegade68

@SweeneyPhoto said...

question is, which player that never hits homers will have multiple HR’s today and will it continue?

• RobertoTomba

Not sure why Bruce Bochy is taking so long submitting a lineup. You’re facing a right-hander, and your entire lineup is basically switch-hitters and lefties (Posey’s an obvious exception, but also an obvious every game starter). What’s there to think about?

• ChaosM83

If Torres is in the line up, its gonna be real hard not to play him. But at the same time, it should lower the % owned on Correa as well.

• TeamTwerk

@yountingly said...

I don’t think DK’s brand could be any worse than it is now. It’s every single day with the stupidity. Not only do they not have a $3 or $4 but the alternative contest the $8 is about to fill 1.5 hours in advance.

• superjon

My 2 early line ups are so sexy.

All in on piscotty and fowler

• BearcatFan25

Early Only GPP:

Upton and Gyorko

Or

Piscotty and Shaw

• MrPerfekt7

Is this the day that the Cardinals bats go crazy?

• MrPerfekt7

@BearcatFan25 said...

Early Only GPP:

Upton and Gyorko

Or

Piscotty and Shaw

Definitely have Gyorko but Martinez instead of Upton

• BearcatFan25

@7klub06 said...

Definitely have Gyorko but Martinez instead of Upton

Yeah I already have him in there. I can mix and match those guys anyway I want but I’m thinking Piscotty and Gyorko trying to get more points with my cards stack

• makeitra1n

they made the 2:10 afternoon slate on fd 10 entry max.interesting.why they no bring back the 1 dollar max 150s doe????grrrrrr

• roach62

welp…first game off to a blazing start!! lol

• roach62

you get a groundball…and you get a groundball..and YOU GET A GROUNDBALL!!

• ASitar

I like Bergman tonight as a cheap SP2. He had one game that he got lit up, but he could go 7 innings, 5 hits, 1 ER, 6 k’s against the Twins. Twins away bat .255, bat .260 vs righties, and .268 L7. Any thoughts on him?

Also, Christian Yelich is 7/14 with 3 bombs vs Cole and Longo is 9/28 with 3 bombs vs Derek Holland.

• firemedicpat

Plate IQ showed that Feldman was the play. Interesting!

• dsoglin33

@ASitar said...

Also, Christian Yelich is 7/14 with 3 bombs vs Cole and Longo is 9/28 with 3 bombs vs Derek Holland.

You see Realmuto’s numbers? 9 /11 against Cole

• jokah03

I love both pitchers in the CHW/TBR. Pineda and McCullers as well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).