7:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 122 ) at Washington ( -132 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Miami ( 126 ) at Pittsburgh ( -137 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Boston ( 107 ) at NY Yankees ( -116 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 138 ) at Tampa Bay ( -150 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -107 ) at Atlanta ( -101 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Colorado ( 185 ) at Chi Cubs ( -200 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Houston ( -195 ) at Kansas City ( 179 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 106 ) at Seattle ( -115 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• eatmyturf23

@eatmyturf23 said...

Hahaha, he completely blew up. Doesn’t change the fact that I had the right numbers going into the game, rather than the opposite numbers someone had…;) I did go back and post before the slate started that I came off him (as a dart throw SP2 only anyway) because other better value pitchers became available.

To poke fun at myself tho, CJ.. read the pitcher lines (names) in order for the Sox.

Price
    Abad
    Workman

“Price – a bad work, man” lololol

• eatmyturf23

It’s so tilting to watch MLB batters (ahem, KEPLER) swing and miss at a very low and away pitch, but the barrel of the bat is a foot away…

..not even leaning into it, proving he has no clue where the hell the ball is. Crap effort, and 0-4.

• KindGuy

@eatmyturf23 said...

It’s so tilting to watch MLB batters (ahem, KEPLER) swing and miss at a very low and away pitch, but the barrel of the bat is a foot away…

..not even leaning into it, proving he has no clue where the hell the ball is. Crap effort, and 0-4.

His lefty righty splits are crazy

• KindGuy

Yay! Cano got me a single.

• gaelicgirl

There must be pigs flying somewhere, all 5 of my LUs cashed today. Unbelievable.

• WestCrook1

@elementasrat said...

Did you watch the game or you saw that twitter feed?

I didn’t get to watch the game but I knew something was up when Dickey had 8ks. Give me a fucking break.

Saw on twitter

• eatmyturf23

@elementasrat said...

His lefty righty splits are crazy

He was Lefty on Lefty against that bullpen pitcher, but he looked so lost there, just a blind swing lol

• madmanjayWV

I didn’t play RA and he Dickey’d me…knew it 2

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).