7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 129 ) at Miami ( -140 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -108 ) at NY Mets ( 100 ) —- T: 7
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 265 ) at Boston ( -293 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Houston ( -196 ) at Texas ( 180 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( -130 ) at Minnesota ( 120 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Arizona ( -107 ) at Colorado ( -101 ) —- T: 10
    10:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 135 ) at Oakland ( -146 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 174 ) at LA Dodgers ( -190 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• fenway2015

p buehler velasquez h bellinger peralta and ozuna

• Jeddy3

At first glance, it’s looking like VV & Tanaka with a cards stack for me.

• bucherpsu08

@Jeddy3 said...

At first glance, it’s looking like VV & Tanaka with a cards stack for me.

VV and the Cards were my first lineup of the day. I paid up for Sale though with it since the Cards stack was pretty cheap.

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

smith and buehler actually fit with sale, verlander, and degrom today (on dk)

• KindGuy

Coors is back already?

• Munnyroe

I want to trust Kuhl in a DK showdown this afternoon but should I really?

• feezyg

prolly not, you know the rules: trust your gut…

• bucherpsu08

@Munnyroe said...

I want to trust Kuhl in a DK showdown this afternoon but should I really?

I was gonna throw a lineup in with Brault but he’s not in the player pool for some reason.

• Munnyroe

There’s a thing to click on to show nonstarters. Brault is 6700. I’m rolling with Kuhl. Big game!

• biffrenylds

@elementasrat said...

Coors is back already?

Guess I’m waiting until they announce their lineups before I finalize anything…

• biffrenylds

8 pitches for Kuhl: 3 hits, 2 ER. Very efficient start…

• jtkucheck

Have been on a good run lately. Drunkenly reserved the $88 entry (I usually play the $1-8 entries) last night. Am flying to Denver for a graduation and going to Rockies/DBacks with a bunch of in-laws tonight.

There’s no way this ends with me doing anything but stacking Coors and completely punting pitching, right?

• fanturds

I too have been on a nice roll in the past week or so.

pretty good feeling to go up a tier in the contest entry fee.

I think there are some cheap arms out there who could get some great value. The flip side is welcome to Fenway kid.

it will probably be contrarian to pay up for bats.

• squidkill

@jtkucheck said...

Have been on a good run lately. Drunkenly reserved the $88 entry (I usually play the $1-8 entries) last night. Am flying to Denver for a graduation and going to Rockies/DBacks with a bunch of in-laws tonight.

There’s no way this ends with me doing anything but stacking Coors and completely punting pitching, right?

Actually, this ends with you losing $88 and getting absurdly drunk in higher altitude.

• KindGuy

@jtkucheck said...

Lol.

Wait why can’t you withdraw from the $88?

• jtkucheck

@elementasrat said...

Lol.

Wait why can’t you withdraw from the $88?

Of course I can but what fun would that be?

• gordylamb

RG Overall Ranking

@jtkucheck said...

have fun man, it’s a great stadium. gonna be super hot but the 3rd level jack daniels party deck is fun if you’re with a younger crowd, and if you want a “secret” sit down restaurant (dont need suite or club tickets to get to but everyone assumes you do) the mountain ranch club is a full service indoor restaurant/bar but you probably need reservations on a friday. might go to the game but havent decided yet.

greinke the slate breaker for me, he’s either gonna be a must roster at 7400 and 25% owned or the sub 10% rockies stack is gonna tee off. GL!

• squidkill

@gordylamb said...

have fun man, it’s a great stadium. gonna be super hot but the 3rd level jack daniels party deck is fun if you’re with a younger crowd, and if you want a “secret” sit down restaurant (dont need suite or club tickets to get to but everyone assumes you do) the mountain ranch club is a full service indoor restaurant/bar but you probably need reservations on a friday. might go to the game but havent decided yet.

greinke the slate breaker for me, he’s either gonna be a must roster at 7400 and 25% owned or the sub 10% rockies stack is gonna tee off. GL!

Greinke is in no way shape or form be 25% owned unless you are playing a 4 man and you take him.

• MisterMister

Plus Cargo mashes him.

• keephustlincuz

@jtkucheck said...

Yeah you have to go that way. Easy to do. Montas and Gonzales then stack the game. It would be exciting to get hammered and watch them play a 10-9 game and you win money.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Updated with the latest starting lineups…

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-hitter-stack-values-june-8-2556763

• mbunner23

I’m down to Descalso/Nunez or Marte/Bogaerts

• superjon

I have too many raptors

• Njsum1

Hitters umpires littering this beautiful pitching slate…it’s disgusting

• keephustlincuz

@mbunner23 said...

I’m down to Descalso/Nunez or Marte/Bogaerts

I like the first.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).