4:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 137 ) at Milwaukee ( -149 ) —- T: 9.5
    6:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 107 ) at NY Mets ( -116 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -228 ) at SF Giants ( 208 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : St. Louis ( -104 ) at Chi Cubs ( -104 ) —- T: —
    9:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 0 ) at Texas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 0 ) at LA Angels ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:10 PM EST : Washington ( -151 ) at San Diego ( 139 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

Think I’m going to pay for pitching on the DK early. Can’t find any mid range pitchers I’m confident won’t give me negative scores. Plenty of cheap hitting punts, that enable me to get some big bats and “perceived safe” pitching options.

Disclaimer…the advice has been brought to you by a very average MLB DFS player.

Enjoy the day folks 👍🥓🍔🍻

• BigPod

I watched Rangers Palumbo pitch AA game against the Amarillo Sod Poodles couple months back, think the A’ s RH bats absolutely light him up today

• monarch

I’m going to have As. Also the Rangers LU is pretty bad right now

• superjon

@BigPod said...

I watched Rangers Palumbo pitch AA game against the Amarillo Sod Poodles couple months back, think the A’ s RH bats absolutely light him up today

Yep him and Josh Smith are both easy targets. FB pitchers facing offenses that can smash the ball.

TAM and OAK are in great spots, but not that cheap.

• captainwacky

Sod Poodles is such a fantastic name, both as a nickname for an animal and a baseball team.

• OttawaCityMadman

Soto scratched for DET. Farmer up. Farmer will be lucky to get to the Second inn, Any insight who will be Det second up pitcher?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Soto scratched for DET. Farmer up. Farmer will be lucky to get to the Second inn, Any insight who will be Det second up pitcher?

Probably Nick Ramirez.

This is a get through the day approach. Farmer isn’t a bad pitcher. He’s just not good. He’ll probably whittle his way through 2 to 3 innings. Whether he gives up 6 runs or 0 runs. Then Ramirez will come in and it’ll be the same thing. Then depending on the score will dictate how the Tigers approach the last 2 or 3 innings.

Logic suggests the Twins should pile on some runs, but they could also just hit it at everybody.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Basically what I meant by my post above is, I wouldn’t play any Tigers pitchers, if that’s why you’re asking. At the same time, I don’t think any Twin stands out above another based on who might be coming out of the pen for Detroit, because they’re all libel to get hit hard. Just comes down to place in order, position of need, and pricing. I’m stacking them a few different ways, not locked into anyone specific.

• OttawaCityMadman

@Pandamonious said...

Probably Nick Ramirez.

This is a get through the day approach. Farmer isn’t a bad pitcher. He’s just not good. He’ll probably whittle his way through 2 to 3 innings. Whether he gives up 6 runs or 0 runs. Then Ramirez will come in and it’ll be the same thing. Then depending on the score will dictate how the Tigers approach the last 2 or 3 innings.

Logic suggests the Twins should pile on some runs, but they could also just hit it at everybody.

yes, Minn bats were priced for Soto. But true Farmer dosnt change too much. I was 100% on Cruz but cutting that back now. want to fit Kep and Ros more now…

• jayzee666

2 batters, 2 SOs. Just another day at the office!

• That Keller gio stack looking good, even though Keller gave up the 2 run bomb.

• madmanjayWV

@jayzee666 said...

2 batters, 2 SOs. Just another day at the office!

Soooooooooo ?

Have you made any LUs for the evening slate?

Just wondering if you were going any amount of exposure on ELITE ACE K-MAXI PAD?

Only doing a couple 3 LUs on FD for late and was thinking going 100% K-MAXI PAD…..figured I’d check in first — might keep it at 33% exposure….

• ASitar

Chalkier stack: Rockies or A’s?

• ASalvaro

man did u guys see the Royals stats against Giolito today? going into the game KC batters were only 12 for 92 against him …i dont ever remember a pitcher than dominating against one team and sure enough he shuts them down again today

• jayzee666

@madmanjayWV said...

Soooooooooo ?

Have you made any LUs for the evening slate?

Just wondering if you were going any amount of exposure on ELITE ACE K-MAXI PAD?

Only doing a couple 3 LUs on FD for late and was thinking going 100% K-MAXI PAD…..figured I’d check in first — might keep it at 33% exposure….

The REAPER must be well rested and is in Bezerker mode now, but Max will be fine. I have Gellato today. Only one LU for DK to get my doubleheader achievement. Dime contest. maybe one or two more if I need a homerun. Thinking LAA Sea. That is to be avoided!

• NYGfan1983

early slate went with tex stack w/ 2 TOR and walker at 1st

Giolitto / Keller

in the solo shot slowly sliding from first hah ;/

• ASalvaro

lets hope DK doesnt’ cancel another tournament by “mistake” like they did today

• jayzee666

@jayzee666 said...

The REAPER must be well rested and is in Bezerker mode now, but Max will be fine. I have Gellato today. Only one LU for DK to get my doubleheader achievement. Dime contest. maybe one or two more if I need a homerun. Thinking LAA Sea. That is to be avoided!

5 players from LAA games, LAD Seager, 2 Mets, Sampson/Max. Only LU unless no HRs, which looks pretty likely now.

You are welcome.

• homers1226

cards fan here
    but the cards seem on the down low

lester could be a good gpp play

• mr_papageorgio

@jayzee666 said...

5 players from LAA games, LAD Seager, 2 Mets, Sampson/Max. Only LU unless no HRs, which looks pretty likely now.

You are welcome.

I think this means I’m winning all the money tonight. I can’t believe this information isn’t part of premium yet. The Reaper is all powerful!

• ASitar

Awesemo’s site talks about using Matz as SP2. And I have Rockies 2/4/5/7/8. Pivot?

• mr_papageorgio

@ASitar said...

Awesemo’s site talks about using Matz as SP2. And I have Rockies 2/4/5/7/8. Pivot?

I wouldn’t be shocked if either side had a big game. That stack is great field leverage since Matz is going to be chalky as SP2 on DK and is certainly prone to blowups. I’d keep it as is but I’m also more chalk averse than most.

• ASitar

Conforto, Davis or Santana?

• mr_papageorgio

@ASitar said...

Conforto, Davis or Santana?

I’m going with Davis. He’s long overdue for a HR and of those 3 he’s in the best spot and also the most likely to break the slate.

• richierich

So… I’m looking at the two game late slate on FanDuel. Just because… I got nothing else to do.

Basically, it seems like there’s no point in playing if you pay up for Scherzer. So, go with the fade or just don’t play. Am I right? Logical fade seems like Lauer

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).