4:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 137 ) at Milwaukee ( -149 ) —- T: 9.5
    6:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 107 ) at NY Mets ( -116 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -228 ) at SF Giants ( 208 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : St. Louis ( -104 ) at Chi Cubs ( -104 ) —- T: —
    9:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 0 ) at Texas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 0 ) at LA Angels ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:10 PM EST : Washington ( -151 ) at San Diego ( 139 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• richierich

@mr_papageorgio said...

I’m going with Davis. He’s long overdue for a HR and of those 3 he’s in the best spot and also the most likely to break the slate.

Same. A’s worked for me earlier. I’m going back to the well and could actually see a better output tonight for the top of the order. Davis is due, like you said. Semien seeing the ball well. Grossman is very good in this split. Olson can always blast off, especially in Arlington with mid 90’s temps.

I am going with Lester in tourneys too. Slotting Trout and Rendon in with my extra cash

• mr_papageorgio

Matz 50% in the $150 and I’m sitting here with Gray at 4%. Here’s hoping the bad Matz shows up tonight.

• richierich

@mr_papageorgio said...

Matz 50% in the $150 and I’m sitting here with Gray at 4%. Here’s hoping the bad Matz shows up tonight.

Yeah, I changed from Matz to Lester last second. So, of course… Lester is in first inning trouble. Gah, I hate this stuff

• richierich

Welp… I hate my life. What the hell man… Is there anything worse than your pitcher being blown up first inning. All that work for a slate… gone, useless.

• NYGfan1983

lester bombs to haber and ozuna

damn

• ASitar

Ozuna chalk

• richierich

Whoa! What the hell? I could have sworn I entered my edited lineup with Lester. Says I still have Matz. Wow… What a lucky break. I’ve had this happen like twice in my entire career of DFS and it’s never worked out as well as this.

• richierich

@ASitar said...

Ozuna chalk

No one has him in my Triple up. Not a single LU. Quite fortunate

• ezreads

Welp, Lester, I gave him 40% exposure, and he gives up bombers in the top inning,
    Somebody pls tell this meat head to hang it up. 🙄

• hcassidy

And the Flaherty is showing up, dude can’t throw a strike whatsoever…..

• yisman

made a mess of things on Yahoo

forgot to double check if Lowe and Fowler were in the lineup

stuck with DNPs

Saturday all day slate is tough.

• mr_papageorgio

Nice Gray, real nice. I swear if I had a 50% owned Matz in my LU it would be 12-0 Rockies after 1 but since I don’t he’s gonna get a 12k CGSO. This is dumb.

• mr_papageorgio

Then Verdugo fails with bases loaded against one of the worst pitchers in the league…

• ASalvaro

@mr_papageorgio said...

Then Verdugo fails with bases loaded against one of the worst pitchers in the league…

TWICE now

• mr_papageorgio

@ASalvaro said...

TWICE now

Didn’t see the first time…thanks for letting me know lol

• TheWeeIceMan

God damn you Flaherty

• ASitar

Is the A’s game in danger?

• superjon

Faded Max on the 2 game late slate, and stacked the Wizards.

• cjs5555

oakland driving me insane this weekend.

• cjs5555

dozier and kevan smith keeping me afloat for now.

• nloc

3 HR’s back to back to back Angels 1 pitch each

• SkateFiend

Tommy LeStellar – the Brady Anderson of our time?

Oh and the Angels break the slate.

• madmanjayWV

I only had Kevan Smith with K-MAXI PAD — at least 1 of 3 LUs will cash.

On to SUNDAY — ain’t even looked at the slate yet.

P.S. — This may have been the 2nd time I’ve used Chris Bassitt and lo and behold effing’ SAMPSON just finished up a CG 4-hitter..UGH

• madmanjayWV

last game didn’t end too long ago – NO 1 cashing HUGE?

KUDOs to this dude —
    txdreamer
    1st / 57485
    POSITION
    $600
    WINNING
    INNINGS REMAINING

for taking out 57K+peeps……..

We had some similar — VERY similar ideas —

Thought about MATZ was the $$$ balls play — but I didn’t use him in 3 LUs = this was FINAL FD 25c GPP for today 6/8 = https://www.fanduel.com/games/36013/contests/36013-227522009/entries/1747873575/scoring?entry=1748090800

Being a cheap GPP guru of #AYDS — I debated and debated ODOR #AYDS — finally said he’ll be 2 highly owned, I’ll go LOWER-owned KIKE — @ 2B — that worked out great 13.8% for 0 for KIKE #AYDS and 13.7% ODOR SUCK at least got 6.2

I might frame that OF of mine and the UTL spot for pure #AYDS and make a GLOSSY outta it — just for a reminder…gawd — I had a potentially good thing going even spending up on K-MAXI PAD — #BEISBOL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).