7:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 166 ) at Miami ( -182 ) —- T: 7
    8:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( -137 ) at Texas ( 126 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -114 ) at Minnesota ( 105 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 138 ) at Chi Sox ( -150 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -161 ) at St. Louis ( 148 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:38 PM EST : Kansas City ( 132 ) at LA Angels ( -143 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Arizona ( 178 ) at Oakland ( -196 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 158 ) at San Diego ( -173 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• panters

Winker has 5 HR in 13 AB vs Houser.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@panters said...

Winker has 5 HR in 13 AB vs Houser.

I’ll go ahead and play him!

• panters

Hey dude. Trying my best to get into this MLB crap. Gotta do something during the NHL off season. Good luck to ya!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@panters said...

Hey dude. Trying my best to get into this MLB crap.

It started fun, and hasn’t been for a while.

I got a nice refresh so I’m ready to go at it again! Good luck. Looks like a “weather” day so pay attention. Hate these.

• ifthethunder

@hautalak said...

Looks like a “weather” day so pay attention. Hate these.

Looks like overpriced chalk pitchers in domes for me. That always works out fine!
    ~

• panters

@ifthethunder said...

Looks like overpriced chalk pitchers in domes for me. That always works out fine!
    ~

Guess I’m only playing the 8:00 four game slate. I could never play a larger slate with 2 million players to research. Good luck!

• ifthethunder

Went with Tyler Glasnow, Pablo Lopez and Chris Bassitt. Mixed and matched to create 3 lineups, hoping for 2 wins out of the group.
    ~

• jsw3ent

@panters said...

Guess I’m only playing the 8:00 four game slate. I could never play a larger slate with 2 million players to research. Good luck!

The more games the better—-hate small slates in any sport

• jjwd

@jsw3ent said...

The more games the better—-hate small slates in any sport

small slates are more random; large slates reward the thoughtful player.

• Codyveo

Anybody looking at Lamet tonight? 72 pitches last outing, if he gets to 80-85 at 6.5 on fanduel, he’s way too cheap.

• panters

@jjwd said...

small slates are more random; large slates reward the thoughtful player.

Thanks for your view. I have flashbacks of spending hours researching with little results. Good luck to you.

• biga0787

@Codyveo said...

Anybody looking at Lamet tonight? 72 pitches last outing, if he gets to 80-85 at 6.5 on fanduel, he’s way too cheap.

Agree

• jjwd

@panters said...

Thanks for your view. I have flashbacks of spending hours researching with little results. Good luck to you.

Thanks; on a large slate you can chop off a bunch of suboptimal players and teams; this is my thinking. Of course it depends on the contest you’re entering.

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

Only three delays. This is fine. This is fine… 🤦🏻‍♂️

• depalma13

Sonny Gray done. FML!!!!!!!!

Anotha Buehler-Turd.. vs PIT. How can you figure that. Good thing I took out some to get my OAK bats in with Laker.

• ifthethunder

Dammit how did I forget Eric Haase? Nevermind, I remember…I took all the weather games out. So Houston is going off in Boston, and Haase is being Haase in Detroit. My Baltimore stack is doing o.k. but I have no dingers, dangit.
    ~

• TheWeeIceMan

The O’s are just raking lately.

• Baysman

Duplantier making the A’s look like little leaguers through 2. Lol.

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

My Baltimore stack is doing o.k. but I have no dingers, dangit.

No complaints now. James McCann and Jose Peraza are the only duds in the lineup (165.25, but just about out of gas).

P.S. I see Pete Alonso at 1st (same place I played McCann) has 2 of the three Mets runs in that game via homers. I could have played him instead, had the celery.

P.P.S. I have none, but Robbie Ray is going off again.
    ~

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Sorry… haven’t contributed anything today
    Rough day….

Played 6
    Glasnow did great but paired him with w Wood on the stacks that produced and with Bieber in the stacks that did not
    Thought Wood would rebound against TX but I guess his magic is gone for now

Have a Heaney/Lamet and either instead of Wood would have worked… have that duo in a As/Padres stack doing nothing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).