7:05 PM EST : Milwaukee ( +146 ) at Pittsburgh ( -159 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:07 PM EST : Miami ( +149 ) at Toronto ( -162 ) —- T: 9.0
    7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( +123 ) at Atlanta ( -133 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( +107 ) at Cincinnati ( -116 ) —- T: 7.0
    8:10 PM EST : Houston ( +139 ) at Chi Sox ( -151 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( +100 ) at Minnesota ( -108 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( -137 ) at Colorado ( +126 ) —- T: 10.0
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( +144 ) at LA Dodgers ( -156 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• noddy

I see many interesting pitchers for cash games including Sale, hamels, Burnett, miller, McCullers, and bolsinger. Sale will be in my lineup for sure. Not sure who my other sp will be. Thoughts?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

My very first thought was Burnett, but man, Milwaukee is starting to look scary offensively again. He’s still in consideration though.

• MichaelHendricks16

Why am I weary of Miller today..? Anyone else seeing him getting knocked around? I’m liking McCullers, burnett and Hamels and Leake as low ownership possibilities on DK

• wcuball29

Not a drop of rain in the Denver forecast.

• madmanjayWV

CARLOS CORREA has arrived — wonder if he and Kennys Vargas – DH – Twins
    Twins recalled 1B Kennys Vargas from Triple-A Rochester — will be in the lineup tonight?

• tonyreds

beside rocks and cards stack- twins and royals are good stacks today/

• ayudame

Value bats anyone? Mark Reynolds?

• kalcashmoney

I’ll take your coors stack and raise you a marlins/jays stack.

All in on Sale.

• terrymandangle

All of the Jays

• ayudame

I like the Jays too… but wow they are high priced… going to be interesting tonight.

• Wrightime

Rain is going to be an issue tonight for sure

• pburghpens22

Weather looks like it could be bad a couple places, can’t wait to hear Roths report

• fantasybender

I like Leake a lot tonight. Sale/Burnett for the PIC. Then just rolling out the obvious stacks

• Americano7

I’m new to dfs. Bolsinger and Estrada good plays tonight? Hi to everyone on this forum

• ElSlappo

Yikes, one Yellow/Orange and one straight Orange in Kevin Roth’s initial look.

• ElSlappo

@Americano7 said...

I’m new to dfs. Bolsinger and Estrada good plays tonight? Hi to everyone on this forum

I like Bolsinger tonight, Estrada might be worth a GPP dart but he is highly flammable IMO.

• slinkymaster

O/U Sale 40% owned on FD and 70% owned on DK?

• ayudame

@slinkymaster said...

You talking GPP or cash? Cash most likely 70% on DK… but not sure about GPP… maybe 40-50% DK

• tin8shusd

I think the Dodgers are a sneaky contrarian stack tonight – De La Rosa giving up a .422 wOBA to lefty bats.

• fantasybender

@slinkymaster said...

That’s a tough call for the DK line. I hate to say it because I am using Sale tonight, but I think I would have to take the Over on that

• ayudame

Looks i’ll be entering the most LU’s ever (for me) in the Knuckleball … I don’t do this often, but with such a large prize (even though i hate top heavy)… i’m going to do about 30-40. My pitchers will vary between Sale/Burnett/Miller/McCullers/Bols … Will have a lot of faith in Reynolds/TOR stack/KC/ and some Pirates/Marlins thrown in

• Americano7

brotha give me some tips on some good batters for tonight?

• Wilk39

Shelby Miller is screaming regression right? His SIERA and xFIP are well higher than his ERA.

• brandnewthrice2

@bhdevault said...

My very first thought was Burnett, but man, Milwaukee is starting to look scary offensively again. He’s still in consideration though.

Lind makes a good play, right? vs Burnett who has a FIP of 4.04 and xFIP of 4.27 vs L Linds splits arent favorable for away but always looking for that HR

• brandnewthrice2

so does Fanduel update their pricing based on matchups like DK does?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler