7:35 PM EST : Baltimore ( 123 ) at NY Yankees ( -133 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 165 ) at Houston ( -180 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 160 ) at St. Louis ( -174 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 127 ) at Arizona ( -138 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 182 ) at LA Dodgers ( -199 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -117 ) at Seattle ( 108 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 108 ) at San Diego ( -117 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -105 ) at SF Giants ( -103 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• renegade68

Mets Stack…..coming right up! Pitching is pretty mediocre today, ownership will be all over the place.

• Ronboogie6

@renegade68 said...

Mets Stack…..coming right up! Pitching is pretty mediocre today, ownership will be all over the place.

Mets lefties should have at least 3 hrs today. As for pitching I don’t see how you pass up Kluber, he will have 10 k’s today.

• DoryandApsis

Like some WSH righties, Cashner has been pretty volatile as of late.

• renegade68

re: Kluber, yeah, he is clearly the best on the slate, but a few of the Sox hitters have been able to hurt him in the past. However, the same holds true for Tribe hitters vs. Gonzalez, so Cleveland should get the win. 12.6k is still a little pricey for Kluber IMO, but if he can go 7 and K 10, he’ll earn it.

• achubs

Initially liking Kluber in all formats but I don’t like the weather in CLE

• mataug21

I love the Mets’ lefties, pair them with Peacock and you can still fit in a good bit of sluggers around that.

• Ronboogie6

Yeah that is pricey he is only 10.5 on FD which isn’t that bad.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

Posted a link to a spreadsheet I made for DFS research the other day… all data has been updated to current day. You just type the lineups in under the team and it’ll show you all the numbers you should need… Let me know if you guys like it!

http://tinyurl.com/y8×7waas

edit.. I guess the X in there screwed it up… here’s the original link: http://www.knuckleslurve.com/wp-content/uploa
    ds/2017/06/MLB6_9.xlsx

okay these links aren’t working… just copy paste the above instead of clicking on it.

• Bay101

Peacock or Montgomery?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

I’m with you guys on the Mets but anybody loving TB? I know they are pricey but if I’m using PlateIQ correctly there look to be some juicy matchups.

• mataug21

@Bay101 said...

Peacock or Montgomery?

I kind of like Montgomery too. Orioles without Machado and bad vs LHP. Only concern with either of these for me would be how deep into the game they can go.

• RobertoTomba

@achubs said...

Initially liking Kluber in all formats but I don’t like the weather in CLE

Yeah…Kluber was almost too obvious, but anything heavier than Very Light rain tells me that there will be a delay, which always hurts the pitcher. Either he gets pulled after the first long delay, or he tries to pitch and is too tight.

• Ryan4368

Where is the flash ferrule of fantasy draft tonight?

• JGENNARO29

• $1M Prize Winner

• 2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

I’m looking at Chacin actually. He’s for the most part been dominant at home and going against a bad offense.

• mnstone14

if that weather on cleveland is bad enough, its going to become who guesses at the right stack. Bunch of hifgh run totals and good mid tier value to where if people are scared off Kluber, you can almost literally play any bat you want. I like Detriot, Washington and Boston as the top 3 stacks.

• hanezg

I know this may seem out of LEFT FIELD (sorry, had to), but I find it seemingly important after analyzing GPP-winning / high-finishing lineups to always throw in a guy that has huge SB upside (i.e. Trea Turner last night – 3 SB’s ) – wound up being the difference. Not sure if I’m the only one that sometimes overlooks just how important OBP is in crafting winning lineups… Just a thought. Happy Friday, grinders.

• achubs

Looking at Biagini in GPPS. Getting a longer leash, some K upside, gives up very few HRs and SEA doesn’t scare me

• jess701

had RA dicky last night @0.7% ownership didnt win alot but at least tripled my entry:-)

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Really considering going cheap with 2 pitchers and loading up on bats. I see nothing to dislike about kluber but when its just 1 ace at the top fading is always viable. It’s not like when there are 3-4 top guys and you can be pretty sure at least a couple post huge scores.

• RobertoTomba

@JGENNARO29 said...

I’m looking at Chacin actually. He’s for the most part been dominant at home and going against a bad offense.

Wow…his home/away split is insane.

• achubs

Obviously liking BOS bats but DET bats are in play as well. I know it’s a small sample size but JD Mart is 6 for 11 with 4 HR vs LHPs this season. McCann back and crushes LHP as well

• KindGuy

Just checked Kluber’s hard contact %.

Um…. what?

• rog11sm

just did an arizona stack with thames and conforto as 1 offs /with peacock and skoglund (thank goodness it is only $4 to enter
    oh yeah and in reference the other day about them players from Sarasota after liking Skoglund on his debut Scooter goes out and has the luckiest day of his life(baseball related anyways)

• RobertoTomba

@achubs said...

Obviously liking BOS bats but DET bats are in play as well. I know it’s a small sample size but JD Mart is 6 for 11 with 4 HR vs LHPs this season. McCann back and crushes LHP as well

I’ve noticed that the Tigers are a completely different team home vs. away. This isn’t just me having an impression that they don’t have the same confidence away from Comerica after watching most of their games…the stats back it up:

Home: .281 BA (tied for 3rd in MLB), 41 HR (tied for 8th in MLB)
    Away: .225 BA (7th worst in MLB), 33 HR (tied for 6th worst in MLB)

I’ve tried playing them away, and they always seem to burn me.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@RobertoTomba said...

I’ve tried playing them away, and they always seem to burn me.

Feel like this is their spot today. I’ve been chasing them and hasn’t been working too well. Coming from a Tigers fan so there’s obviously some bias.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).