7:35 PM EST : Baltimore ( 123 ) at NY Yankees ( -133 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 165 ) at Houston ( -180 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 160 ) at St. Louis ( -174 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 127 ) at Arizona ( -138 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 182 ) at LA Dodgers ( -199 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -117 ) at Seattle ( 108 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 108 ) at San Diego ( -117 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -105 ) at SF Giants ( -103 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

and fucking Mikie mahtook actually does it. Guy just murders the sox. Couldn’t even get myself to lock him in but man. hahahahaha

Granderson gets one tho, back in the lead! And Peacock is busting. That is grand!

• SkateFiend

What job by Peacock walking a man hitting -.100.

• Lathum

@SkateFiend said...

What job by Peacock walking a man hitting -.100.

third base ump fucked him on the bases loaded walk. Valbuena went around

• KindGuy

Watch my hitters go off and then Peacock implode.

Just gonna watch the Finals and check back later tonight. Ugh.

• chronoxiong

Should the Pirates send Tyler Glasnow to the Minors? Poor guy gets drilled too much. I wished I had some exposure to the Marlins.

• Lathum

Why wouldn’t the Nationals get shut down bt Andrew Cashner. Makes total sense.

• cjs5555

@Lathum said...

worst part is how efficient he is being with his pitch count….he’s on pace to throw at least 7 IP

• hcassidy

@Lathum said...

Was coming to same thing, same with Red Sox against Zimmerman. Bizarro Friday Night again. Next Friday I am not reading anything and playing underdogs.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

This slate is retarded

Great job peacock 30 pitches and a negative score without allowing a hit to the outfield.

• SkateFiend

I don’t know what the heck Jose Altuve was doing.

• Dirt_Lavert

Moreland bombbb let’s go sox!

• zline34

Waiting for Kluber implode

• mabrla

Already over by rostering Peacock. Will be lucky if he gets four innings in.

• SkateFiend

Espinosa is hitting like .130, so I expect him to homer here and punish my Peacock lineups.

• jackflak55

Whoops. Chose Peacock. Fifth night I’m a row I lost the pitching lottery. If you get super lucky with pitching, you win, otherwise, you lose.

• jackflak55

@mabrla said...

Already over by rostering Peacock. Will be lucky if he gets four innings in.

I was thinking he would make it late into the game out of necessity. I didn’t expect him to pee his pants. I was thinking he was a cinch for 10 points. There is no strategy at all to this anymore.

• revann

And mallex breaks the slate. #Scooter 2.0

• SkateFiend

Fold your fancy feathers and throw strikes, Peacock.

• mabrla

Ima go ahead and take the weekend off. Insufferable watching Smith go off when I pulled him last minute.

• Dirt_Lavert

Thanks Peacock. Now the mets don’t even have to hit! Wooh! Wish this was more than 2$, I am kinda liking this h2h thing!

• cjs5555

so mallex smith is basically 11-12% ownership everywhere somehow on a night with almost no expensive pitching.

• jackflak55

New strategy:. Pick the two worst pitchers on the slate. That way, if they suck, you expect it. Is there such a thing as “zero pitching strategy?”

• mabrla

@jackflak55 said...

I was thinking he would make it late into the game out of necessity. I didn’t expect him to pee his pants. I was thinking he was a cinch for 10 points. There is no strategy at all to this anymore.

His delivery is off. He’s twisting his torso too much so he can’t locate his pitches. It’s already over with him. No idea if he’s given up any more runs but if the mechanics are off the pitcher is always terrible

• jackflak55

@mabrla said...

His delivery is off. He’s twisting his torso too much so he can’t locate his pitches. It’s already over with him. No idea if he’s given up any more runs but if the mechanics are off the pitcher is always terrible

Reminds me of how the Twins wouldn’t watch Liriano warm up and then act surprised when he can’t throw strikes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).