7:35 PM EST : Baltimore ( 123 ) at NY Yankees ( -133 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 165 ) at Houston ( -180 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 160 ) at St. Louis ( -174 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 127 ) at Arizona ( -138 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 182 ) at LA Dodgers ( -199 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -117 ) at Seattle ( 108 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 108 ) at San Diego ( -117 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -105 ) at SF Giants ( -103 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gaelicgirl

My LUs look like so much toast already. Time to make a cocktail, fetch my broom and settle in for Game 4. Go Dubs!

• Dfspro83

I had mallex smith in my lineup and took him out last minute :/

• jessedio

Just here to complain. Worked late today and had 15mins to put together 4 lineups. What do I do? Check out the RG MLB incentives and pick my pitchers based on the experts and their research.

Just look at my lineups and JMs fav play is sitting at a negative -6.30. Thanks bro!

• jayzee666

Peacock is not man enough to handle Fantasy Kryptonite! I think I saw him crying on the mound!! Don’t be ashamed peacock, better men then you have succumbed to the Kryptonite!

• WestCrook1

The chalky SB guys are going off. Yuck

• jackflak55

I made sure to pick at least one Marlin who could fit into the lineup, and it was Yelich. LOL.

• marker0357

Crazy slate once again

• Dfspro83

Well i stacked the right game….just not the right team lol

• marker0357

TB slate buster again

• marker0357

With no Kiermeier. C,mon man

• eatmyturf23

@cjs5555 said...

so mallex smith is basically 11-12% ownership everywhere somehow on a night with almost no expensive pitching.

And 35-40% in 50/50! Insane. Some merit to it I guess, he has a history of steals.

• eatmyturf23

@jackflak55 said...

I made sure to pick at least one Marlin who could fit into the lineup, and it was Yelich. LOL.

I have Yelich and Ozuna in one of my 3 lineups (thankfully the least $), because similar upside but cheaper than Stanton and he’s more expensive. Well, that hasn’t worked out here so far. >:(

• eatmyturf23

Thank you Jed Lowrie for cheap 2b points, you’re my only Oakland bat

• firepimp

Never had a chance to get main slate lineups in tonight we’ve been getting killed on shift. Remember guys when I don’t have time to make some lineups my Rays go apeshit.

Sighhhhhh turned 33 into 200, 200 into 450 last night and today what could have been.

Oh well save it for tomorrow when I suck so hard on the weekends don’t think I’ve had a win on a weekend slate yet.

• jackflak55

Well, if Rich Hill throws no-hitter, I might cash for the first time in more than a week!

• firepimp

Souza only a double away from the cycle.

• jackflak55

You know what the worst part about playing this stupid game is? I’ve lost the ability to sit and watch a game for its own sake. That’s how you know when it’s time to quit.

• yisman

Maybin went off but he was a late switch in, too late for me to redo my lineups anyway.

I used Mallex Smith but I also used Kluber/Wacha (mediocre) and I used Bryce Harper and Goodwin (amazingly did nothing against Cashner).

Props to Culosi for Souza going off.

• Olhausen

@jackflak55 said...

You know what the worst part about playing this stupid game is? I’ve lost the ability to sit and watch a game for its own sake. That’s how you know when it’s time to quit.

Yeah unfortunately I started not caring about my home team winning or losing once I got serious about Dfs. Many times rooting against them when I have pitchers vs them. Dfs definitely got me more involved in sports overall but at the same time I lost the true love I had for the game and my hometown teams.

• hcassidy

He went off cause I played him last night. Seems I been the ‘Cooler’ lately. Example David Freese had HR in 3 of last 4 games going into tonight. I played him Wednesday night at .8% owned and he did nothing. Had Souza under 1.2 last night nothing

• RobertoTomba

You know the saying that says that even the best players fail two out of three times? I seem to be picking Conforto those two times every time I roster him.

• yisman

put together a good lineup on yahoo and entered a 50 dollar “8 team group”

X team group contests there always mean GPP style prizes.

Seems they made an error and accidentally set it up as a 50/50.

So instead of finally having a nice win, I get to profit 40 bucks. What the hell?

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/1926378/38570995

• yisman

I also just realized I just missed a massive score on fantasydraft.

I had Gregor Blanco and Goodwin and my lineup wouldn’t work with both. I tried dropping Goodwin but there was no infielder I liked at 6000-6400 (didn’t have time to look lower).

So I went back and dropped Blanco and kept Goodwin. This allowed me to use Asdrubal Cabrera at 6800.

Goodwin+Cabrera both got zeroes somehow.

Dietrich, Valbuena, or Tulowitzki were the most logical guys to pair with Blanco.

Blanco+any those=big score

edit: given Glasnow’s struggles against LHBs, Dietrich definitely would’ve been my play

https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/4331981

Blanco has 14 and counting
    Dietrich had 7

those 21 would tie me for 28th currently instead of 80th

still looking for a good win…

• madmanjayWV

COME ON FANDUEL ~~ SMH ~~

really? $5000 GPP for $1 sac fly for late..U not even trying = me #NOTEVENPLAYING

• revann

Noticed the rotogrinders contributors/community as a whole have been pretty cold for a few weeks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).