4:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -157 ) at Detroit ( 145 ) —- T: 9
    4:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -105 ) at Cincinnati ( -103 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 129 ) at Tampa Bay ( -140 ) —- T: 7
    4:10 PM EST : San Diego ( -115 ) at Miami ( 106 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 127 ) at Colorado ( -138 ) —- T: 12
    7:15 PM EST : Houston ( -174 ) at Texas ( 160 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:15 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -160 ) at NY Mets ( 147 ) —- T: 8
    9:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 156 ) at LA Dodgers ( -170 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

@jetsfan303 said...

I’m counting on the upside. Other than JD not much I’m scared about in that lineup. Suter might be a trap today and just doesn’t have Rodon’s K ability. It seems he has been looking sharp so far as well.

I was right, Rodon is completely unowned 2%. Lets hope he can keep it together for a few more innings. Unfortunately my bats are sleeping.

• cjs5555

min/laa first pitch 5:10 central

• hcassidy

@dolphinkick182 said...

Roth getting fired up lol

Kevin Roth

@KevinRothWx
    I think they should be playing now… not sure what the hold up is. It’s dry over MIN currently, with more active storms well south.
    It’s almost like they are waiting for those storms to be a problem instead of just playing now while it’s dry.

You think Roth is fired up, you should see the fans inside the stadium on the Teams official twitter feed. They are a bit pissed off.

• hcassidy

Any official start time on the Cleveland game? Announcers haven’t said anything on TV, but did say it hasn’t rained in nearly 45 minutes.

• pat4detroit

First pitch vs. the Indians is slated for approximately 6:00 ET via Twitter.

• pat4detroit

First pitch for today’s game vs LAA is scheduled for 5:10pm CT via Twitter

• rocketman828

Ok guys let’s move on to the 615 main slate just close our eyes and pick a pitcher and stack coors?

• tonedefrob

@rocketman828 said...

Ok guys let’s move on to the 615 main slate just close our eyes and pick a pitcher and stack coors?

For GPP, Morton/a good reliever who hasn’t pitched in a few days /Coors.

Might as well. The slate sucks.

• KindGuy

I almost always do 5/3 stacks exclusively but I’m going 5/2/1 because I just love the matchup for Gallo and couldn’t find a 2nd Astros outfielder that I like. I have Springer but Marwin, Kemp and Marisnick all blow.

• KindGuy

Emptied out my entire bankroll for this 4 game slate. I’ll either see you guys tomorrow or not.

YOLO.

• homers1226

awesemo always seems to be in top 10 on the slates I play

• homers1226

@elementasrat said...

Emptied out my entire bankroll for this 4 game slate. I’ll either see you guys tomorrow or not.

YOLO.

gl buddy

• hcassidy

Call me Shirley, cause I think Coors fizzle’s out tonight…..lol. only have 1 player in that game.

• superstars92

Gonna play MLB today. I have played less than 5 slates this year, but all I know is if I choose Coors you are supposed to do well, so let’s give it a try.

• homers1226

I really need to get me a gomber cards jersy

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

I almost always do 5/3 stacks exclusively but I’m going 5/2/1 because I just love the matchup for Gallo and couldn’t find a 2nd Astros outfielder that I like. I have Springer but Marwin, Kemp and Marisnick all blow.

Ok, I just saw Gallos BVP….. yikes 92% K rate

• ASitar

Any weather issues for the 7:15 slate? Going D Backs, some Braves, Stanton, Andujar and Kiner-Falefa

• MrPerfekt7

Morton SP1 tonight but who would be a good SP2? Koch, Matt, Bettis?

• ASitar

I’m going Anibel SP2.

• casper

@ASitar said...

I’m going Anibel SP2.

im going Anibal sp1

• superjon

FD

German

Gurriel
    Altuve
    Lamb
    Ahmed
    Springer
    Parra
    Marisnick
    Story

• hcassidy

What is wrong with Stanton? Pressure getting to him to live up to the ‘Hype’ He has better protection than ever yet he just swung at ball 4 not once but twice.

• hcassidy

So far Stros, 1,2,4 paying dividends then see Peralta(Arz) get called out on 3rd strike that was borderline…..Isn’t rule of thumb, 2 strikes borderline on the black at least try to extend your at bat.

• hcassidy

And Germain was not the right play….HR, Triple. should of played Matz(the Gas Can) and stacked the Mets.

• hcassidy

My night over again thanks to German Mets couldn’t hit their way out a wet paper bag yet tonight offensive explosion.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).