7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -106 ) at NY Mets ( -102 ) —- T: 7
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( -115 ) at Minnesota ( 106 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 164 ) at Houston ( -178 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 161 ) at St. Louis ( -175 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -159 ) at Arizona ( 146 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 144 ) at Oakland ( -156 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 109 ) at Seattle ( -118 ) —- T: 8
    10:40 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -124 ) at San Diego ( 115 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• lastcallcasualty

Happy July 1st everyone… Here’s my first thought for today. Please elaborate.

Do we ignore the fact that the Marlins have great numbers against Teheran being that he’s been pitching so well?

Or do we put those great numbers into play….

• Capone1233

Lot of good punts tonight. Im not hating Shelby Miller for a punt Pitcher tonight either. Giants haven’t hit him well at all. Couple of names that stand out with good BvP. Adrian Gonzalez, James McCann, Springer, STL-Adams/Peralta/Holliday/Moss, Beltre, Frazier, Granderson/Loney, Matt Joyce, Hanley Ramirez. Many more

• RollinNolan

Why is there only one good tournament on Fanduel today? I usually don’t play FD but isn’t there more than the Sac Fly?

• RollinNolan

@lastcallcasualty said...

Happy July 1st everyone… Here’s my first thought for today. Please elaborate.

Do we ignore the fact that the Marlins have great numbers against Teheran being that he’s been pitching so well?

Or do we put those great numbers into play….

You weren’t lying about those numbers…Miami stack here we come…lol

• Capone1233

@Rollin_Nolan said...

Yeah it’s pretty crazy how well they have done. Almost makes you want to put Nicolino in at his price on DK.

• Capone1233

Really liking Fulmer as my SP1 tonight.

• RollinNolan

@Capone1233 said...

Yeah it’s pretty crazy how well they have done. Almost makes you want to put Nicolino in at his price on DK.

Yea the Braves don’t hit him well either…So many values on this slate and pricing mix ups…Gonna be crazy.

• Capone1233

@Rollin_Nolan said...

Yea the Braves don’t hit him well either…So many values on this slate and pricing mix ups…Gonna be crazy.

Hoping Kelly Johnson plays for Mets. His BvP is really nice versus Hammel. Really liking the Marlins, STL, Mets(sneaky), Dodgers, and Rangers. Think i’m fading Red Sox for the most part.

• lastcallcasualty

@Rollin_Nolan said...

I hear you but Teheran is a completely different pitcher now. He’s nothing but lights out. I’m fading MIami

• RollinNolan

@Capone1233 said...

Hoping Kelly Johnson plays for Mets. His BvP is really nice versus Hammel. Really liking the Marlins, STL, Mets(sneaky), Dodgers, and Rangers. Think i’m fading Red Sox for the most part.

Good call on the Mets Hammel isn’t really all that great. Yea the Red Sox have burned me a few too many times the past couple weeks. Their offense just kind of disappeared.

• RollinNolan

@lastcallcasualty said...

I hear you but Teheran is a completely different pitcher now. He’s nothing but lights out. I’m fading MIami

Look who he has pitched against since he has been “lights out”. I think the Marlins crush him. I really like Justin Bour again. But then I like him every night. lol

• RollinNolan

@Capone1233 said...

Really liking Fulmer as my SP1 tonight.

I like him too.. I just feel like he will have some high ownership because of people not trusting and wanting to pay up for the “Aces” today.

• RollinNolan

FD sucks for GPP.

• satchmo77

Is minn. a good park for batters or pitchers?

• jecarl2

The Rockies prices tags are absurd on DK.

• RollinNolan

@jecarl2 said...

The Rockies prices tags are absurd on DK.

Ssshhhh…lol

• RollinNolan

@satchmo77 said...

Is minn. a good park for batters or pitchers?

Ranked 10th among MLB ballparks…Yea it’s good for hitters….Just ask Brian Dozier

• bigsmoot2

Man pitching tonight is kind of a mess, lots of guys with great matchups that are risky, Smyly, Kennedy, Garcia, Eovaldi, . . .

• travshire

What do you guys find to be the most successful strategy? In a 3 max entry tourney, do you use 3 completely different lineups or just slight variances of the same lineup? For instance, the same basic batters but just change up pitchers?

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

Not really up on my baseball knowledge….

But, am I insane for thinking 3.4K is ridiculously underpriced for CarGo even away?

• bigsmoot2

The 10th rated park for runs according the MLB park factors on ESPN. So hitters park!

• depstein1985

I think I’m going to play Eovaldi in cash….that makes me very sad

• bigsmoot2

Wow, Rockies prices are absurd $3400 for Cargo, $3700 for Blackmon, $3800 for Arenado against the great Bud Norris, who has been pitching well lately, but that seems low.

• RollinNolan

@depstein1985 said...

I think I’m going to play Eovaldi in cash….that makes me very sad

Ewwww…Why would you sabotage yourself like that?

• depstein1985

If Ubaldo can dominate the Padres I’m convinced any RHP can

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.