2:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 158 ) at Chi Cubs ( -172 ) —- T: —
    3:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 147 ) at Texas ( -160 ) —- T: 10
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -130 ) at Oakland ( 120 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 184 ) at LA Dodgers ( -201 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 231 ) at Seattle ( -254 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 101 ) at San Diego ( -109 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 122 ) at Arizona ( -132 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Boston ( 172 ) at NY Yankees ( -187 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrPerfekt7

@dolphinkick182 said...

Nobody liking Houston bats today. Got them all at %4 or less. Gunna be a bad day for Snell today.

Snell looking good

• jayzee666

I would love Harvey to hit a home run now!

• casper

@jayzee666 said...

Thought I would screw over Harvey, not Peralta. Not really surprised though. Right on schedule.

every one else likes the

• jayzee666

@casper said...

every one else likes the

Not sure what the heck that is but……

• KindGuy

I know hindsight is 20/20 but let’s back track and look at the teams he has faced: Rockies (41); Twins (5.6); Pirates (30.3); KC (38.6)

Peralta has been blessed with a favorable schedule.

• richierich

The Mets are an all-out catastrophe. Errors in each inning have cost Matz about 20-25 pitches and then he walks the damn pitcher. I mean, completely f’n ridiculous.

• jayzee666

@elementasrat said...

I know hindsight is 20/20 but let’s back track and look at the teams he has faced: Rockies (41); Twins (5.6); Pirates (30.3); KC (38.6)

Peralta has been blessed with a favorable schedule.

I counter that with game @ Colorado and KC/PIT supposedly don’t strikeout much.

• mr_papageorgio

Whew, Matz escapes with the bases loaded

• NYGfan1983

Peralta wtf

• richierich

I don’t think Matz is going to be able to mentally keep battling through these high stress innings created by his teammates. Which was demonstrated by the walk to Straily. He needs a quick inning like I need a drink.

• richierich

@mr_papageorgio said...

Whew, Matz escapes with the bases loaded

None of those runs would have been earned anyway. Even if Castro hit a slam, it would have been 0 ER’s.

• jayzee666

@NYGfan1983 said...

Peralta wtf

There is the Carbonero Effect and then there is the jayzee66 effect, which is just as powerful!

• Lathum

@richierich said...

None of those runs would have been earned anyway. Even if Castro hit a slam, it would have been 0 ER’s.

This argument comes up a lot, and is really stupid for DFS. The fact that his pitch count gets elevated is the real killer. It prevents him from a longer outing, mine aka, innings pitched, and potentiallya win and QS.

• KindGuy

I CANNOT wait for Robot Umps.

• feezyg

Peralta back from the dead….

• richierich

@Lathum said...

This argument comes up a lot, and is really stupid for DFS. The fact that his pitch count gets elevated is the real killer. It prevents him from a longer outing, mine aka, innings pitched, and potentiallya win and QS.

Are you serious right now? Lol. You can’t be.

“The Mets are an all-out catastrophe. Errors in each inning have cost Matz about 20-25 pitches and then he walks the damn pitcher. I mean, completely f’n ridiculous.”

I have made multiple posts about Matz’s pitch count on this page dude. So… talk to somebody else with that “this argument is stupid” shtick. It’s literally ALL I have talked about.

I was simply addressing the “escaped” comment.

• casper

Matt Harvey no hitter thru 4

• sox9

O’s stack for the cash today.

• richierich

THIS MATZ START IS THE MOST IMPOSSIBLY FRUSTRATING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN

3 errors… Honestly, at this point I think they’ve cost him 30+ pitches.

• mr_papageorgio

Jesus Happ, thought he was safe and this is literally the first time all year I’ve played him

• casper

Happ leaves with .15 yeah

• kiteman

It’s crazy how Mike Trout can literally make or break your LU.

Also, F Eric Thames. I swear he pulls a zero every time I roster him.

• dragon1952

Great choice taking Morton out. Wasted his whole effort.

• dolphinkick182

@dolphinkick182 said...

Happ couldn’t possibly crap out for Toronto on Canada Day could he?

• zline34

trout is killing me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).