2:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 158 ) at Chi Cubs ( -172 ) —- T: —
    3:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 147 ) at Texas ( -160 ) —- T: 10
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -130 ) at Oakland ( 120 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 184 ) at LA Dodgers ( -201 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 231 ) at Seattle ( -254 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 101 ) at San Diego ( -109 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 122 ) at Arizona ( -132 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Boston ( 172 ) at NY Yankees ( -187 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrPerfekt7

Clevinger or Paxton? Tallion, Ross or Godley other pitchers. Indians bats against Montas?

• mr_papageorgio

Swapping Folty for Happ is not going to go down as my best last minute swap…

• ASitar

Severino/Chapman/Kimbrel/Stanton. Hoping for a 3-0 Yankees win and some cash or I’m done with baseball this season. Won much more than I lost this past week, but this weekend sucked and now I remember why I don’t do DK baseball.

GL tonight

• Lathum

Hell yeah Wrigley Field and a hot Peraza. Took down the FD $1, $2, $5, and $10 single entry plus the $1 three entry max and 9th in the slam.

Funny thing is I almost didn’t enter. Was on a plane and almost was too cheap to but the WiFi.

• KindGuy

@Lathum said...

Hell yeah Wrigley Field and a hot Peraza. Took down the FD $1, $2, $5, and $10 single entry plus the $1 three entry max and 9th in the slam.

Funny thing is I almost didn’t enter. Was on a plane and almost was too cheap to but the WiFi.

Congrats man!

You’ve been on fire this whole season… I don’t know how you do it, man.

• Lathum

@elementasrat said...

Congrats man!

You’ve been on fire this whole season… I don’t know how you do it, man.

Thanks!

I actually was on a pretty bad lull for a while.

We are moving from Oregon to NJ, and I was totally preoccupied with the move, etc…and wasn’t putting as much into research and was burning money. Today puts me right back on track.

Maybe not so coincidentally we moved today.

• MrPerfekt7

My gawd afternoon slate is crazy

• yisman

How am I supposed to win when Matt Harvey and Jordan Zimmermann are basically unhittable for a day?

• MrPerfekt7

Sucks being in 2nd in the $5K Solo shot on DK. Only one point separates me from first.

• captainwacky

@7klub06 said...

My gawd afternoon slate is crazy

I won the afternoon slate on DK with the ol’ Paxton/Keller pairing + Indians stack; feels kinda dirty.

• jayzee666

And Price is my last victim of the day in the Showdown. Man it is exhausting shutting these players down. Need a good looooong nap!!

• yisman

I used Arrieta because he was so cheap and then he only threw 71 pitches.

Phillies pinch hit for him in the 5th.

Kapler learned that one from Dave Roberts. So tilting.

Just a horrible game for me because I also had Altherr and he got double switched out in like the 6th or something. Game went 13 innings so that cost him three plate appearances.

• fanturds

I wanted Hicks so bad, but I decided I needed Severino.

may have been a mistake.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

How am I supposed to win when Matt Harvey and Jordan Zimmermann are basically unhittable for a day?

I’m right there with you on Harvey, but as I mentioned in my blog today Zimmerman has been pitching well all season…he seems to be much improved from last season.

• lovpink

best pitching value watch closely

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).