6:05 PM EST : Miami ( 110 ) at Philadelphia ( -130 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -132 ) at Washington ( 122 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -251 ) at Pittsburgh ( 208 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( -105 ) at Cincinnati ( -105 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( -175 ) at Cleveland ( 160 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:20 PM EST : NY Mets ( -157 ) at Atlanta ( 144 ) —- T: 6.5
    8:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( -130 ) at Colorado ( 120 ) —- T: 11.5
    9:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -146 ) at Arizona ( 135 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

How many days in a row can the Astros and their starting pitcher fail to deliver? I’m going to find out. Lineup 1: Corbin Burnes + Framber Valdez. However, also, and as well…Lineup 2: Corbin Burnes + J.C. Mejia.

I usually play Jacob deGrom when he gets a start, but he’s really expensive (as usual) and Roth has some weather concerns. Will think about that closer to lock.
    ~

• panters

I still have yet to get into MLB but will have to with NHL ending soon. There is is just too much research to do which is why I’m trying Showdowns. I actually cashed my first MLB lineup in the last two weeks. That was using Kershaw in the C spot his last start.

Good luck to you ifthethunder I know you’re probably playing for the crowns! Today is the day to claim NHL 25K!

• CJtheGrump

So tilting when there’s one team who’s slow to post their lineup. Usually it’s the Angels. For this early slate, it’s Oakland.

• panters

I agree. When I used to do more MLB the Angels were historically late. You could be sure of that as much as Dave Roberts pulling a pitcher early.

• ifthethunder

@panters said...

Good luck to you ifthethunder I know you’re probably playing for the crowns! Today is the day to claim NHL 25K!

I screwed up on the NHL Ironman, didn’t realize it was happening until well into the first playoff series. So lost out on that. It’s a bummer. Definitely going for everything DK has for achievements in MLB and PGA. Tennis too, even.
    ~

• ifthethunder

@panters said...

I agree. When I used to do more MLB the Angels were historically late. You could be sure of that as much as Dave Roberts pulling a pitcher early.

Funny, there was a west coast NBA team that did that all the time. One time, they even put out a lineup and then put out a different one a couple minutes before lock. Suns or Clippers, I think.
    ~

• jayzee666

Double whammy. Berrios in one LU and stacked the Jays, although I got the random Semien HR. I will play the Jays everyday until they randomly explode or I make them the lowest scoring team in the nation!

• yisman

Another PPD

first Yankees, now Phillies

• biga0787

Uncle Charlie may be in trouble. He relies heavily on the curve and not sure that will work out in Coors

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

Another PPD

first Yankees, now Phillies

Is the Nats game gonna play? I took out all my Washington players because Roth made me nervous.
    ~

• BiGtIGeRs

@ifthethunder said...

Is the Nats game gonna play? I took out all my Washington players because Roth made me nervous.
    ~

Kevin roth makes me angry

• ifthethunder

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Kevin roth makes me angry

Roth causes you to wax roth?

~

• zovyn

@ifthethunder said...

Roth causes you to wax roth?

~

Wax off?

• zovyn

I faded LAD@WAS because of weather concerns. Not just Roth, a good look at the radar and a long memory of Nats games getting rained out just said it wasn’t worth the risk. It’s a rare night that I don’t play Schwarber this season but even if he goes for 3HR tonight I won’t regret it. It’s just too annoying when rain ruins my MLB DFS night and as a single-lineup player I just won’t chance it.

That being said, I did start Anderson on the mound but I don’t think rain is going to be a problem there. Went with 3CIN,3MIL,2STL.

GL all!

• zovyn

1st 4 games on the Main slate complete the 1st inning without a single dong. Very unlike the last couple of weeks. :)

EDIT: Oops, Braves are still AB

• Cocomilk

Sick double play to save Burnes owners

• zovyn

DeGrom owner’s tears are delicious to me. 38% in the FD Squeeze

• ifthethunder

@zovyn said...

DeGrom owner’s tears are delicious to me. 38% in the FD Squeeze

I have deGrom in 3, but also made an Anderson lineup with a plethora of Braves. So I have the Austin Riley dinger. I wouldn’t have played him if I didn’t make an Atlanta ‘hedge’ lineup, he’s been burning me whenever I play him lately.
    ~

• biga0787

Burnes with zero strikeouts sucks

• biga0787

So how much do we think The delay effects ownership?

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

Will Col game play?

• TheWeeIceMan

Think DeGrom is just fine.

• zovyn

Grand Slams everywhere and not a one for me. :(

• ifthethunder

UPDATE: Acuna was scratched from Thursday’s lineup against the Mets with back tightness.

I didn’t see that. Now my tiers are torn, too.
    ~

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

Lots of delays right now

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).