6:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -111 ) at Baltimore ( 103 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 119 ) at Pittsburgh ( -129 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -111 ) at Cleveland ( 103 ) —- T: 7
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 148 ) at Boston ( -161 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Washington ( -210 ) at NY Mets ( 192 ) —- T: 7
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -110 ) at Minnesota ( 102 ) —- T: 8
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 0 ) at LA Angels ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -182 ) at San Diego ( 167 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• lovpink

Im just hoping the rocks blow up with goldie murphy I’ve been doing better fading expensive pitchers lots of batts blowing up had 3 batts over 32 yesterday with grey and madea everyone i beat paid up for sale I’m off they high priced pitchers

• NarrowJ

Looks like Morton and Cahill have a great ump today. Avg over 20 Ks a game…

• NarrowJ

I have no Souza. Guaranteed double dong day for him!

• 7klub06

Cahill/Freeland let’s see how this goes

• biga0787

I wonder if Morton actually goes underowned for people to go with a Rockies stack

• NarrowJ

@biga0787 said...

I wonder if Morton actually goes underowned for people to go with a Rockies stack

That’s kinda what I’m expecting. Could see the Rocks fizzle a bit today, wind blowing in and not that humid (looks like better weather for pitchers) and they are probably tired from running the bases yesterday haha. Great pitchers ump and roof closed in Hou today too.

• biga0787

Well I’m doomed. I can’t figure out how to get Morton without it being ugly. Ray has been dominated by Rockies in the past. Hard for me to get off of them. Key 6 innings of shut out baseball with 9 k’s for ray today

• NarrowJ

At least one of those lefty killers will touch him up, but I don’t think a stack is ideal today. Jmo so of course they’ll put up another 19 spot today haha.

• biga0787

If they do it will be split 250 ways so it won’t pay much anyway lol

• biga0787

Surprises me that Morton is 60% owned. Hopefully he isn’t efficient this start. Don’t want him to get blown up but if he doesn’t outscore Cahill and freeland. It puts 61% at a disadvantage

• Semaj89

Martini with a single!

Shaken or stirred?

• NarrowJ

Morton doing well but throwing a ton of pitches to get it done.

• Semaj89

@Semaj89 said...

We could also just not play the slate lol

Didnt follow my own advice.

Went Cahill/Ray with a full Dbacks righty stack and Bregman, DJ Lamiehu and K Davis as one offs

• biga0787

My question is what does Morton need to be considered the right play? Obviously if Colorado/ari game flops he is probably not the right play because someone is going to play ray/freeland. A lot more freeland I’d guess. Does he need to get 20 or does he need to get more?

• 7klub06

Need somebody bats to get going

• biga0787

Well here comes the Cahill implosion

• biga0787

Then he throws it right down the middle. Stupid….

• biga0787

So Morton/ray combo it is…

• 7klub06

Tony Kemp in 1LU I will take that
    Hopefully Springer/Bregman/Marwin/Altuve get going

• Semaj89

A double martini!!!

Damn it I wish I played him

• Semaj89

@biga0787 said...

My question is what does Morton need to be considered the right play? Obviously if Colorado/ari game flops he is probably not the right play because someone is going to play ray/freeland. A lot more freeland I’d guess. Does he need to get 20 or does he need to get more?

I think no matter how you slice it he was the correct SP1 on this slate. If you didnt play him you did it to be different, not cause he was a bad play.

No way he wasnt the no doubt #1 option at pitcher on this small slate.

• biga0787

I agree on being the clear number 1 talent wise. his price was only thing concerning to me

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Its going to be a real shame if we can’t play Snell tonight with that weather. Hope things clear up.

• casper

Martini top bat on early slat

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@casper said...

Martini top bat on early slat

I think Kemp would have something to say about that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.