8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -110 ) at Minnesota ( 102 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 244 ) at Houston ( -269 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 111 ) at Chi Sox ( -120 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 150 ) at St. Louis ( -163 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Seattle ( 0 ) at Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 141 ) at LA Dodgers ( -153 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -129 ) at San Diego ( 119 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 143 ) at SF Giants ( -155 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• 7klub06

Well as usual bats against Dallas Keuchel.

Pitchers – Eovaldi, Edwin Jackson, Guerra, maybe Fiers and Sanchez.

Seattle/Atlanta/Philly/maybe a small KC

Just for starters

• lovpink

shhhh edwin was my secret weapon late game hammer

• lovpink

@7klub06 said...

Well as usual bats against Dallas Keuchel.

its dallas chalk day

• 7klub06

@lovpink said...

its dallas chalk day

Lol why is it Dallas Chalk day

• biga0787

@lovpink said...

so does he thats how these guys win they sell bs and do the opposite

For real though lol. He was adamant that Carlos wasn’t a good option when 5 minutes before he said bourcki was “interesting” against the Red Sox…. im not saying martinez is best choice but who you trying to sell that crap too.

• jtkucheck

@biga0787 said...

For real though lol. He was adamant that Carlos wasn’t a good option when 5 minutes before he said bourcki was “interesting” against the Red Sox…. im not saying martinez is best choice but who you trying to sell that crap too.

It’s almost as if saying ridiculous things that are obvious lies will get you a lot of attention.

• theseige

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

you know there is this thing called ResultsDB where you can see that I actually play what I say…

And ya I would play Bourocki vs a Red Sox team that has been pitiful vs LHP over CMart who has had issues against lefties his whole career

• Jonas137

@7klub06 said...

Cause he’s expected to have over 30% ownership

• cjs5555

@theseige said...

And ya I would play Bourocki vs a Red Sox team that has been pitiful vs LHP over CMart who has had issues against lefties his whole career

though BOS has been much better vs. LHPs the past month plus

• jtkucheck

@theseige said...

Red Sox team that has been pitiful vs LHP

They have been almost exactly league average in every advanced stat category vs LHP.

Very bad vs their numbers against righties (which are tops across the board)? Sure.

Pitiful overall? No.

• dolphinkick182

How many innings does Thor make it today? 71 pitch rehab start…

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@dolphinkick182 said...

Damn that’s cold!

• babreed

@dolphinkick182 said...

How many innings does Thor make it today? 71 pitch rehab start…

I think he’ll be maxed at 85 pitches. I’m staying far away

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@jtkucheck said...

They have been almost exactly league average in every advanced stat category vs LHP.

Very bad vs their numbers against righties (which are tops across the board)? Sure.

Pitiful overall? No.

That whole game seems like a fade to me. BOS has been just average enough against lefties and Borucki is just decent enough that he’ll probably do ok. Something like a 5 innings 6 hits 3 runs type of performance. Then he has a solid bullpen backing him up. On the other hand Porcello is good enough to keep TOR in check, but not good enough that his price is worth his likely ceiling in the match up.

• feekdogg

You guys are dicks.

• superjon

CMart and Borucki are both terrible plays

• jtkucheck

@Pandamonious said...

That whole game seems like a fade to me. BOS has been just average enough against lefties and Borucki is just decent enough that he’ll probably do ok. Something like a 5 innings 6 hits 3 runs type of performance. Then he has a solid bullpen backing him up. On the other hand Porcello is good enough to keep TOR in check, but not good enough that his price is worth his likely ceiling in the match up.

Agree, I don’t plan on rostering anyone from that game on either side. Was just making the point that while Boston has been noticeably worse as compared to their lofty standards against RHP, to call them pitiful against LHP when they are actually league average is flat out inaccurate.

• alederer

@theseige said...

you know there is this thing called ResultsDB where you can see that I actually play what I say…

Okay fatso

• lovpink

top batt on the slate jorge alfaro vs chen last time i said play kole k at 2900 he went nuts so play this guy for 2800

• lovpink

@7klub06 said...

huge favorite beer maker s beast of the night all blue

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@lovpink said...

top batt on the slate jorge alfaro vs chen last time i said play kole k at 2900 he went nuts so play this guy for 2800

• alederer

yeah im playing Brad Keller, good luck everyone

• lovpink

@theseige said...

with an implied total of 27 have fun enjoy your crispy creme i love you but you know the real game sell the public on crap do the opposite repeat he’s pissed i fucked up there game

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow. No DiDi. Still can’t play Bieber, but a Yanks stack just got a lot less interesting.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.