7:35 PM EST : Arizona ( -115 ) at Atlanta ( 105 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 152 ) at Houston ( -162 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( -169 ) at Chi Sox ( 159 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 151 ) at Milwaukee ( -161 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Texas ( 118 ) at Kansas City ( -128 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -158 ) at Oakland ( 148 ) —- T: 8
    10:07 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -118 ) at LA Angels ( 108 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -134 ) at San Diego ( 124 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

Anyone else feel a little rusty?

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

Anyone else feel a little rusty?

No, just refreshed from not looking at anything since Sunday, even though I only play a baseball lineup here and there.

• KindGuy

@tmarohl said...

No, just refreshed from not looking at anything since Sunday, even though I only play a baseball lineup here and there.

DK would be raking in the cash if they decided to start offering summer league contests. I’m told they don’t have plans for it this year. Ugh.

• tmarohl

Summer league is almost over anyway.

• yanksfan1

Don’t SF want to showcase Cueto for a potential trade? This is the PERFECT matchup to let him go deep into the game

Also, double stacking Washington and Seattle makes too much sense today. Great matchup, on the road (9 full frames) and hitters parks

• murphstahoe

@elementasrat said...

During this all star break I actually haven’t been spending time reviewing and preparing for the second half so that’s definitely on my to do list for today. WNBA, Soccer and LOL esports got me distracted.

LOL esports?

LOL indeed. I guess as an employee of a major graphics card vendor I have to approve but seriously?

• murphstahoe

@depalma13 said...

I don’t care what they average. I only care what they will do tonight.

We don’t even know the lineup – for all we know the Ryder Jones experiment will be back in play.

Richard is mediocre but it is in San Diego

• scsa1998

Montgomery getting the start for the Yankees instead of Pineda(likely out for the year)

• murphstahoe

Trout back. only 4500

• KindGuy

Tigers priced like they’re facing Stroman I think. Sanchez pitching instead. Interesting…..

• jessedio

@elementasrat said...

Tigers priced like they’re facing Stroman I think. Sanchez pitching instead. Interesting…..

Small sample but their BVP is garbage against Sanchez.

• Numberboy

Next year they’ll Start with Bumgardner, Cueto, and Samardja . That’s better than most Either rebuild completely or stick it out. Can’t go half way all in

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

Stuck on a SS right now thinking Galvis

• bluewurm

I was liking Galvis too – waiting to see if he hits 2nd. I don’t think I’m paying up for Seager/Segura tonight, so its between Galvis/Tulowitzki/Drew right now all in that price range

• cblakley13

Mets gonna pimp Gray tonight

• Wander_Bread

@cblakley13 said...

Lot of action on the under in that game. Total dropped from an open of 8 to 7.5.

• cblakley13

You’ve been warned

• richierich

@cblakley13 said...

I was originally planning on having a couple of Gray lineups. He’s a very legit prospect, but I’m backing out after some research. I’ll play him in FD’s welcome back free roll.

• richierich

Why is Daniel Murphy not in the lineup? Having to re-arrange quite a bit now.

• richierich

Ugh… I think I’m fading Seattle, outside of Seager on his cheap FD price. As a White Sox fan, I can honestly that depending on James Shields is very risky business. If Cano and Cruz homer, I’ll kick myself.

• Lathum

I almost just had a heart attack.

I live in Oregon but am visiting my parents in Jersey. Looked at the clock and realized it was 3:50 and almost died thinking games started in 10 minutes.

• KindGuy

@Lathum said...

I live in Oregon but am visiting my parents in Jersey. Looked at the clock and realized it was 3:50 and almost died thinking games started in 10 minutes.

How much money you got in play tonight? Lol damn.

• Lathum

@elementasrat said...

How much money you got in play tonight? Lol damn.

About $50 spread aboud. Far less than usual but I knew we would be down at he shore and I wouldn’t have a ton of time.

• TBforPrez

BOS stack against Montgomery tonight?

• richierich

@Lathum said...

Lol… Yeah, only three hours bud. Hurry!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).