7:35 PM EST : Arizona ( -115 ) at Atlanta ( 105 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 152 ) at Houston ( -162 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( -169 ) at Chi Sox ( 159 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 151 ) at Milwaukee ( -161 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Texas ( 118 ) at Kansas City ( -128 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -158 ) at Oakland ( 148 ) —- T: 8
    10:07 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -118 ) at LA Angels ( 108 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -134 ) at San Diego ( 124 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• GoldStandard000

Harper double dong, pretty much done unless something miraculous happens with my bats.

• cleanslate

Dan Straily came into tonight with 97ks in 103 IP, faces a lineup with a collective 23.7% K rate (which is significantly above the league average vs RHP), and has 1k in 5 innings pitched, a bunt foul strikeout to the opposing pitcher to add insult to injury. He also faced the Dodgers earlier this year and managed 8k’s in 5 2/3 IP. And his home splits are extremely impressive as compared to his road numbers.This is why MLB is complete trash. “Good” plays on paper routinely shit it day in and day out.

• murphstahoe

God damn have Harper and Jon Gray

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

finally a run for toronto….and its a troll dong

• dbullsfan

@GoldStandard000 said...

Harper double dong, pretty much done unless something miraculous happens with my bats.

especially if Charlie Morton continues to strike everyone out.

• jessedio

Come on Bautista you scrub. Get some points.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

someone tell the cubs the homerun derby was on monday

• feekdogg

@murphstahoe said...

God damn have Harper and Jon Gray

Same. And for a one lineup guy, this will be at least the 10th time this year I have not cashed with a double dong in my lineup.

Sad part is I had Dickey in my lineup all day. I trust Eric Crain more than any RG guy and when he started talking about how Gray was way too cheap on FD, I bought right in. My fault for not trusting my instincts.

• cleanslate

Also, I have a Cubs stack, but how trash are the Orioles to keep running Gausman out there this year? The guy needs to be sent back down to the minors until he can figure out what is wrong.

• bluewurm

ok, i’ll be the first to admit it, I took a stab at Gausman.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

This game sums up the brewers pretty well

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@cleanslate said...

Also, I have a Cubs stack, but how trash are the Orioles to keep running Gausman out there this year? The guy needs to be sent back down to the minors until he can figure out what is wrong.

You could say that about all their pitchers

• GoldStandard000

@dbullsfan said...

especially if Charlie Morton continues to strike everyone out.

I don’t have any Twins bats. Didn’t want to pick on Morton, he’s not bad this year.

• YourWorld

Robinsonnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• firepimp

Canoooooooo, he’ll yeah baby

• bluewurm

its “Chalk Homer Night” with Harperx2, Cano, Schwarber, Braun-roid – all we need is the always-popular Aaron Judge and we’ll be all set!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Not a good night to fade chalk I guess.

Cano and Harper…gross

• marker0357

no thanks. no Judge tonight

• Foolsgold

BVP dont lie.

• firepimp

I wanted to go to bed soon but looks like I’m staying.up all night watching these lineups. Let’s gooooooo, walker needs to get me some strikeouts

• richierich

I don’t think I have EVER in my DFS life been more pissed off than I am right now for a last minute lineup change. I KNEW Cano was going to homer tonight. I knew it, but I talked myself out last minute. I am fuming.

FUMING

• dbullsfan

Sonny Gray scratched from his start, I guess it is that time of the year to keep an eye on #TradeWatch with starters and pay attention to late scratches.

• dbullsfan

and now Gray still starting, Twitter is melting down.

• firepimp

@dbullsfan said...

Sonny Gray scratched from his start, I guess it is that time of the year to keep an eye on #TradeWatch with starters and pay attention to late scratches.

Nice hopefully that screw alot of people

• marker0357

Sanchez chalk dinger frick

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).