4:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 132 ) at St. Louis ( -143 ) —- T: 9
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -102 ) at Atlanta ( -106 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( 188 ) at LA Dodgers ( -205 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:15 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -101 ) at Cleveland ( -107 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : Texas ( -104 ) at Baltimore ( -104 ) —- T: 10
    9:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 0 ) at Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 108 ) at SF Giants ( -117 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -181 ) at San Diego ( 166 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dragon1952

@cjs5555 said...

batting .387 w/ 1058 ops vs. LHPs…. so of course he’s off tonight!

Yeah, makes perfect sense :^ /

• ballabal

Le Maheiu out???

• cjs5555

@ballabal said...

Le Maheiu out???

yep…scratched for valaika

• dragon1952

Come on Trumbo.

• dragon1952

@dragon1952 said...

Come on Trumbo.

…or not :^ /

• fanturds

I hope the entire St Louis bullpen gets ringworm

• dragon1952

LeMahieu at 9.5% in the DK $100K Rally Cap :^ )

• KindGuy

@fanturds said...

I hope the entire St Louis bullpen gets ringworm

Lmao

• windsorpg

Come on Valencia. Need a donggggg

• windsorpg

• fanturds

up to 14 base runners and 7 earned runs in 4 innings by 6 relievers by the Cardinals.

edit: bud norris 2 hbp in one inning. 15. bases loaded for Peraza. rip me cashing. thanks st louis.

edit: 16 base runners, 8 ER. 7 relievers.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Damn it, had D.J on Yahoo.
    Craziest thing is, no lie, I had a feeling that I should check lineups after lock. But then figured I never really bother with MLB, maybe been burned once this entire year, so why bother.
    Although even if I checked then it was likely before the news and probably would have even been more upset after the fact…oh well…just sucks seeing a zero and the last thing you need when you’re running ice cold.

• goldengoat29

I got burned too. He was my T4 guy in Pick’Ems. For the record, I would have pivoted to Desmond had I seen the news in time. Let’s watch him go nuts. Out of curiosity, how close to game time was this scratch disclosed? DJ has really low ownership in every contest I am in and imaginably many had him initially.

• cjs5555

@goldengoat29 said...

I got burned to. He was my T4 guy in Pick’Ems. For the record, I would have pivoted to Desmond had I seen the news in time. Let’s watch him go nuts. Out of curiosity, how close to game time was this scratch disclosed? He has really low ownership in every contest I am in.

about an hour before i think

• dragon1952

And Trout SO’s on 3 pitches….good grief you freakin’ flounder :^ /

• fanturds

Asuaje looks like he might become a fine ball player.

maybe its because Baez was on the slate, but he seems underowned.

at his price, I love playing him.

• dragon1952

Gee….with any luck we’ll get to watch Trout suck again :^ /

• dragon1952

A.J. Ellis ought to get at least a point for making Hendricks throw 11 pitches.

• cjs5555

@dragon1952 said...

A.J. Ellis ought to get at least a point for making Hendricks throw 11 pitches.

why? villaneuva made him throw 8 and got a double!! so hendricks can’t pitch either. ugh

• cjs5555

carlos gonzalez only 13% owned in main slate. so apparently most people don’t research at all

• dragon1952

@cjs5555 said...

carlos gonzalez only 13% owned in main slate. so apparently most people don’t research at all

Well looking at the big picture he isn’t all that great vs LH pitchers but yeah, on a small sample size he has done good vs LeBlanc for whatever that’s worth. It depends on which one you want to believe. He’s been horrible vs Seattle in general and pretty bad to mediocre vs LH pitching.

• cjs5555

@dragon1952 said...

Well looking at the big picture he isn’t all that great vs LH pitchers but yeah, on a small sample size he has done good vs LeBlanc for whatever that’s worth. It depends on which one you want to believe.

yeah…i was referring less to his success vs LHPs than “if you’re going to stack the rockies” …. you want LHBs against LeBlanc. Considering Arenado is 40% owned.

• cjs5555

wow, chase utley can’t get a guy in from 3rd with one out to tie the game. why wait until the end of the season, guy? do the dodgers a favor and get out now.

• dragon1952

Jon Gray at 40 FD fp’s and up 4-0 and at just 78 pitches through 6.

• jayzee666

Well, having a balanced day. I have made half my hitters and half my pitchers suck.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.