4:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 132 ) at St. Louis ( -143 ) —- T: 9
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -102 ) at Atlanta ( -106 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( 188 ) at LA Dodgers ( -205 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:15 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -101 ) at Cleveland ( -107 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : Texas ( -104 ) at Baltimore ( -104 ) —- T: 10
    9:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 0 ) at Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 108 ) at SF Giants ( -117 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -181 ) at San Diego ( 166 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

The DJ news is making what could have been a great night a break even one so far. I hate when those late scratches happen. Even when you see them and can fix it your options are limited. I had DJ in I believe 15 of 40 line ups. I switched my DJ exposure down to Valaika and Gray up to Hendricks in 8 of them and they’re all just sitting right below the cash line. Hard to say exactly where I’d be otherwise, but theirs no way I’d be doing worse. My highest scoring line up right now is in 111th in the Rally Cap with Valaika’s 2 points and 10 from Blackmon instead of what would have been DJ and 15 from Desmond for example. Obviously DJ would have been highly owned, he’s still 11% owned as is, but I’m sure he would have had more than 2 points and the difference between Gray and Hendricks is pretty massive.

• dragon1952

Ya know…..There’s just something about Sat/Sun baseball. I don’t think half of these turds get the fact that they can’t look forward to the weekends anymore and go out and party with their buddies and do cool shit with their families :^ /

• SkateFiend

Cardinals manager fired.

• cjs5555

@SkateFiend said...

Cardinals manager fired.

that’s gotta put desclafani in play tomorrow, right?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@cjs5555 said...

that’s gotta put desclafani in play tomorrow, right?

I thought it was supposed to work the other way around? The Cards are supposed to be motivated to come out and crush tomorrow.

• NYGfan1983

@Pandamonious said...

I thought it was supposed to work the other way around? The Cards are supposed to be motivated to come out and crush tomorrow.

• biga0787

See ya matheny

• dragon1952

Way to go Hosmer….whenever I’m down 3 runs late in the game with a guy on I always like to ground into a DP on the 1st freakin’ pitch :^ /
    Geez, what a freakin’ dumbass.

• cjs5555

@Pandamonious said...

i guess it depends on whether they liked the guy?? i have no idea

• KindGuy

@biga0787 said...

See ya matheny

Lmaooooo

• pick6er

As an STL native, I cannot be happier that Matheny is GONE! How the hell do you inherit a world series Cardinals team and only make 1 WS appearance with them?

• sports667

Late to post today…Baez late homerun and posey’s 2 out walk helped me cash by 2 points in the 666 buyin on fd last night. phewww

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).