7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 170 ) at Boston ( -185 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 167 ) at Cleveland ( -182 ) —- T: 10
    8:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 125 ) at Chi Cubs ( -135 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( -113 ) at Milwaukee ( 104 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 124 ) at St. Louis ( -134 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -122 ) at Kansas City ( 113 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : San Francisco ( 0 ) at Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:07 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Angels ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• callmetouch

Can we acknowledge this beat down by the giants

• Moszman

Love the braves and dodgers tonight with a sprinkle of Indians and angels.

• BravesStacks

@hcassidy said...

Blackmon, Freeman, Swanson….Only reason I like the last 2 well Freeman ‘Miller park’ and a LHB and Swanson(depending on order) just seen he is batting 2nd.

• realphipps

Why not Stack the Braves, BravesStacks?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

Wondering if anything tonight will be crazier than Marquez giving up 11 hits and 11 runs (while only recording 8 outs) with Samardzija going 5 innings (and counting) of 1 hit shutout ball

I don’t know, but the longer the Rockies get held down today, the more I’ll like them tonight. Hard to imagine they get held in check twice in the same day.

On the flip side, this is making me like the Giants less and less, as it’s hard to imagine them posting a monster run total back to back like this.

• realphipps

Feels like I should play Brandon Crawford tonight. Rumor has it, kid ate his Wheaties this morning.

• BravesStacks

@callmetouch said...

Can we acknowledge this beat down by the giants

Yep

• Ndepompei

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t know, but the longer the Rockies get held down today, the more I’ll like them tonight. Hard to imagine they get held in check twice in the same day.

On the flip side, this is making me like the Giants less and less, as it’s hard to imagine them posting a monster run total back to back like this.

I’m just hoping they stop the fight so we can get lineups in time

• hcassidy

@yisman said...

Wondering if anything tonight will be crazier than Marquez giving up 11 hits and 11 runs (while only recording 8 outs) with Samardzija going 5 innings (and counting) of 1 hit shutout ball

I guess the Rockies were going watered down as I posted earlier, the Rockies starting L/U was sub .100 BA with 1 HR and 9 SO against him. I’m just peeved they didn’t start Tapia as he would of been the 1 to play for the Rockies and go 5 SF, yet went 3 and 3 and chose ‘Kung Fu ‘ over Crawford

• hcassidy

@bravesstacks Tier 1 is tough for me in all senses as I love Marte and Lindor tonight. Tier 2 seems a Muncy pick if he is top 5 in order(Citizens Bank) against Eflin and its hot. Tier 3 give me the “Moose”

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

Alright, I’m grossed out by it, but I will have some Porcello.

• cjs5555

RG Overall Ranking

@yisman said...

chi chi no no incoming.

• BravesStacks

@Pandamonious said...

• realphipps

Porcello is baseball’s version of Reggie Bullock in the DFS world.

• madmanjayWV

@Pandamonious said...

BLA

On paper some good SP options, but I’m with every1 else today —- who the hell knows.

I still might do an OOH that SMELL lineup on FD, tho — screw the YANKS

As of now for at least 1 LU on Yahoo I went PUKE-CELLO and PLUTKO ……… It’s hard to not roster PUKECELLO at that DK cost and FRAMBER VALDEZ @ 4.6K — what could go wrong. I don’t think there’s any chance SMALL MOUTH BASS is playing 2nite, btw..

ANYHOOT — this makes me like PUKECELLO about 10% more than I liked him earlier, which ain’t a lot, but it’s BEISBOL

VEGAS INSIDER =
    Starter-Based Trend of the Day:

— The Red Sox are 14-0 OU when Rick Porcello starts at home when they won as an away favorite in his last start, going over by an average of 4.71 runs per game.

Just need a QS with some Ks ole RICK………..u should get the run support.

• BravesStacks

I need 5 teams likely to score most runs tonight

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

@BravesStacks said...

I need 5 teams likely to score most runs tonight

BoSox, Dodgers, Rockies, Reds, Giants

• Njsum1

Adrian Houser has upside. He’s like Reynaldo Lopez as he can strike out a bunch of dudes, yet also tends to get hit hard and give up runs.

I’ll have some Maxwell Houser.

• BravesStacks

@Pandamonious said...

Now give me 5 pitchers to go with that please

• yisman

so we’re not going to get an SF lineup before the slate locks

hoping we get a Colorado one at least

• dw12290

@Pandamonious said...

I like the White Sox tonight as well. But choose at your own risk.

• hcassidy

@Pandamonious said...

No BoSox, Dodgers, Rockies or Giants for me…..keyed in 4 others to pair with the ‘Chalk’ Reds

• moosedrool

8 rbi’s for Crawford, lol

• am03wins

@BravesStacks said...

Now give me 5 pitchers to go with that please

Do some research of your own man. Lol

• moosedrool

@dw12290 said...

I like the White Sox tonight as well. But choose at your own risk.

I dunno, I think I may run Junis out there against the White Sox. Pitched well against the Nats last game. @9 I certainly like the under on this game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler