1:35 PM EST : St. Louis ( -132 ) at Pittsburgh ( 122 ) —- T: 8.5
    2:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 152 ) at Milwaukee ( -165 ) —- T: 9.5
    2:10 PM EST : Seattle ( -121 ) at Chi Sox ( 112 ) —- T: 9.5
    2:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 183 ) at Houston ( -200 ) —- T: 9.5
    2:15 PM EST : Texas ( -128 ) at Kansas City ( 118 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -109 ) at Oakland ( 101 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -118 ) at San Diego ( 109 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 126 ) at Boston ( -137 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

Aaahhh….using Anibel Sanchez in both my $8 DK LUs again. CC in one, Darvish in one. Hate to be chalky but Cubs are putting up 11 runs and Houstons putting up 16. Melky, C Frazier, and Harper finding their way in too.

GL today.

• dmsr320

What’s going on with the starting lineups page on here? I can only see players listed in mixup style…not by position =(

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@dmsr320 said...

What’s going on with the starting lineups page on here? I can only see players listed in mixup style…not by position =(

It’s being looked into, the double header today messed things up.

• Lathum

So I noticed FD has no satellites listed. Reached out to FD and they said they are unfortunately not running any satellites today. I’m assuming it is a software issue. They have a $44 enormous grand slam running tomorrow, wonder if this will cause an overlay

• pick6er

Where to begin today… So many bats.

• bigcsmiley

Fanduel has barely anything running today……definitely something going on.

Roto’s pages are all glitchy and stuff……..

So the rumor mill begins…….

• DcSports89

Bryce is going to be so chalky today…

• DcSports89

Cruz vs lefty you can fit better bats though I’m scared to fade Bryce

• Rachelynn51912

whats up w/ FD? Did I miss some rumors?.. These tournies suck

• NESBears120

IS FD going under because the merger was blocked ?

• WestCrook1

Schwarber’s FD price is laughable

• Lathum

@NESBears120 said...

IS FD going under because the merger was blocked ?

My guess is they are having a software issue, that being said I wouldn’t keep a lot of money on the site.

• rgreuli

I’m Looking at Fan Duel and see plenty of satellites on the site today and have entered several of them.

• Lathum

@rgreuli said...

I’m Looking at Fan Duel and see plenty of satellites on the site today and have entered several of them.

They must have just listed them

• tbird05

@DcSports89 said...

Cruz vs lefty you can fit better bats though I’m scared to fade Bryce

Tell me who to stack on FD. I’m at work

• monarch

I think Red Sox have blowup potential since the Yankees went 16 innings last night and its the first game of a doubleheader…they may just leave CC out there to eat innings but i dont like the platoon bats of Young and Travis despitr batting 4th and 5th and near the mininum

• winnerchickendinner

@tbird05 said...

Aw man the Miami marlins are gonna absolutely smoke rich hill and the Dodgers today. I see a minimum of 3 Homer’s within the first 3 pitches alone. I would go all in on them.

• murphstahoe

CC really gonna be boom or bust – they’ll make him pitch 7 no matter what, if he’s dealing or giving up 8.

Looking at him/fiers/Garza

• rgreuli

@tbird05 said...

Reds, Cubs, Astros and Dodgers.

• panters

Is the Grind Down article pages 2 and 3 going to be published before lock? The numbers cut down on my research time.

• noddy

@rgreuli said...

How can that be when they are obviously going under?

• rgreuli

I dunno. It’s odd as the FD top prizes are for the most part equal or greater that Draft Kings. I can spend $4 on DK to win 3K or $3 on FD to win 15K. Sounds like rumors without any facts.

• noddy

@rgreuli said...

I dunno. It’s odd as the FD top prizes are for the most part equal or greater that Draft Kings. I can spend $4 on DK to win 3K or $3 on FD to win 15K. Sounds like rumors without any facts.

I like the bigger first place prize myself. If I win a GPP (which I never will) I want 15K not 3K

• rgreuli

@noddy said...

I like the bigger first place prize myself. If I win a GPP (which I never will) I want 15K not 3K

Positive thinking = Positive Results. Keep saying I will win this GPP.

• Lathum

anyone know the deal with the Nats starting line up. Both FD and DK have Drew as starting and hitting 2nd, but the Nats twitter and RG have Difo starting.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.