8:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 118 ) at Chi Cubs ( -128 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 147 ) at Milwaukee ( -159 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 123 ) at Minnesota ( -133 ) —- T: 10
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 155 ) at St. Louis ( -169 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -125 ) at Kansas City ( 116 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( 119 ) at Colorado ( -129 ) —- T: 14
    10:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 156 ) at Oakland ( -169 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Angels ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• realphipps

• telestraightshooter

over the last 15 ball games @ coors the average runs scored is 17.5
    its been considerably warmer last 15 games at coors

• ASitar

@Pandamonious said...

So this is easy or should be, but lets play would you play him without trying to figure out who he was…

He has made limited starts this year and only 4 at home. The results of those 4 home starts is…

DK totals: 29.35 vs Tampa, 11.60 vs Boston, 9.60 vs White Sox, 20.15 vs Twins.

Tonight he is pitching at home.

Facing a line up that has a 24.1% K-rate against his handedness.

And he’s priced low enough to get you bats without sacrificing anything. Even a higher end SP1, as well.

Never play a Glenn with 2 “N”’s

• athairuammit11

Anybody like the cubs lefties today? Maldonado a great pickup btw

• athairuammit11

@Pandamonious said...

So this is easy or should be, but lets play would you play him without trying to figure out who he was…

He has made limited starts this year and only 4 at home. The results of those 4 home starts is…

And he’s priced low enough to get you bats without sacrificing anything. Even a higher end SP1, as well.

Whose your favorite SP1

• Njsum1

@ASitar said...

• telestraightshooter

@ASitar said...

his name fits a gas cann good

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Do you think I’m crazy for liking Alex Young? Nice K-rate in AAA this year. Two 20 DK point games in 3 starts. Texas has struggled notoriously against LHP overall this year. Starting line up has a 30% K rate against LHP. Look at the other pitching options. I guess his low pitch count would be the main negative I suppose.

I am not looking at him. I rarely play pitchers in hitters ballparks (TEX, COL, BAL, CIN…) but not crazy. TEX struggles vs LHs and he will be low owned for sure

• samitarian

Mengden is my top play today

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I have 11% of him and it feels gross

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@athairuammit11 said...

Whose your favorite SP1

Probably Buehler, although at some point you have to start respecting what Lynn is doing. Liking Yamamoto’s K upside too.

• ejamiec

@samitarian said...

Mengden is my top play today

hmmm i’d be cautious hes going against potentially 6 lefties and he sucks against lefties.

• ASitar

Sparkmann also has a 13% k rate and allows 3 HRs/9.

• KOTN26

It’s pouring here in MN and neither Roth or FD weather forecast is talking about it…

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASitar said...

Sparkmann also has a 13% k rate and allows 3 HRs/9.

.97 HR/9 at home though. And yeah, the K-rate sucks, but he’s 4.3K! He’s also facing a team with a slightly elevated K-rate and has an umpire who calls more strikeouts then about any other umpire in DJ Reyburn.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@KOTN26 said...

It’s pouring here in MN and neither Roth or FD weather forecast is talking about it…

I’m guessing, because the game isn’t for 3 hours and it’s going to stop sooner than later?

• jki7p6

@KOTN26 said...

Seeing flash flood warning til 730

• Danielv22

Sf releasing lineups on West coast time apparently

• KOTN26

Got it. I just received the mass text lol. I just wish Roth would at least mention that it’s raining heavily with potential flooding…

• realphipps

Love Marco at 3500 and now flood warnings?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Danielv22 said...

Annnnny time now giants. Although probably not to a huge degree, but the later the lineup comes out, it should drive ownership down a tad – so that’s good

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@wpatrigo said...

try to nail the C/2B/OF punt when everyone has identical stacks

That’s exactly where I’m at.

I have been randomly invited into a $10K freeroll with “only” 2K entrants, which is really nice but also forces me to build a lineup and obviously enter it in a paid contest.

So here I am, playing the $555 contest and the $44 FBWC qualifier with the safest, chalkiest lineup ever: COL1/2/3/4/5 with two obvious pitchers, correlated 2B/OF and D’Arnaud at C, fully expecting him to hit a 0 after his 50 performance.

• somanyrings

@Danielv22 said...

Dickerson left Friday’s game with back tightness and played game one and Longoria left Sunday’s game and was optimistic he could play yesterday but didn’t. I’m sure that’s what they’re waiting on

• madmanjayWV

@7klub06 said...

Damn Baltimore and Cleveland with weather concerns

Unless something is popping up @ Camden Yards, not seeing any real rain issue.

TRIBE should be fine unless the rain gets there earlier than what I’m seeing, which should be late innings.

Hmmmmmmmmm……………gotta find the right 2 SPs………….obvious fade is WALKER B b/c he’ll be highly owned and if he can even just kinda suck would be a huge bump against the field, potentially, but if he goes lights out your screwed.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@somanyrings said...

Dickerson left Friday’s game with back tightness and played game one and Longoria left Sunday’s game and was optimistic he could play yesterday but didn’t. I’m sure that’s what they’re waiting on

I thought longo on DL. Waiting to see if old man Posey can give it a go

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).