7:35 PM EST : Miami ( -130 ) at Philadelphia ( 110 ) —- T: 6.5
    8:10 PM EST : Houston ( -125 ) at Chi Sox ( 115 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 110 ) at Kansas City ( -119 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : SF Giants ( -132 ) at St. Louis ( 123 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -190 ) at Colorado ( 180 ) —- T: 11.5
    9:38 PM EST : Seattle ( 146 ) at LA Angels ( -159 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -150 ) at Arizona ( 125 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Cleveland ( 177 ) at Oakland ( -194 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Potsmoke

Think I’ll make a LU with TOR, LAD and a few KC bats to help with salary. Just getting back into baseball now that NBA is ending.

• Dookie

So fanduel decided to get rid of early only and Express slates for tonight and make some new short slate thing?

Swing For Da Fences!! $6 300K pool. What pitching doesn’t get bombed? Maybe go Morton/Stroman. Bomb Paddack Again! WSH!

• ifthethunder

So just check the games on DK that Roth doesn’t have 3 red thundercloud emojis up for and pick my players from there.
    ~

• marker0357

anyone know how many games so far this season for ironman? I think I’m at 99.

• ifthethunder

@marker0357 said...

anyone know how many games so far this season for ironman? I think I’m at 99.

I have 103/200. Pretty sure I haven’t missed any.

P.S. Have to agree with people in the DK help thread: Making the MLB Ironman 200 games (includes the playoffs) definitely scales back the rewards from a regular season Ironman and playoff achievements are extra.
    ~

• Teo333388888

Everyone went Alcantra in the Phil’s showdown 😂😂😂 y’all should know wind out to center and he cannot pitch without sticky stuff 😂

• zovyn

ICYMI:

Gausman SCRATCHED tonight for SF. Looks like Webb on the mound.

Bassitt OUT – Manea followed by Montas for the As

• ifthethunder

@Teo333388888 said...

Everyone went Alcantra in the Phil’s showdown 😂😂😂 y’all should know wind out to center and he cannot pitch without sticky stuff 😂

I made an Alcantara lineup. But I’m cashing with a Matt Moore at CPT l.u. Go figure!
    ~

• ifthethunder

@zovyn said...

ICYMI:

Gausman SCRATCHED tonight for SF. Looks like Webb on the mound.

Bassitt OUT – Manea followed by Montas for the As

2 of the three pitchers I was using tonight.
    ~

• zovyn

@ifthethunder said...

2 of the three pitchers I was using tonight.
    ~

Yep. I’m going to roll Webb because he fits my build too well and I like my current mini-stacks on the bats. Pitching seems a crapshoot tonight in so many ways. Lot of weather concerns.

Playing Torres and Haniger with some nice BvP in otherwise suspect lineup matchups tonight…

I’m fading Coors. Just have to.

Going with 2-man stacks of SD, OAK, and KC. GL everybody, glad baseball is kinda back although it was never really gone, ya know?

• truegrinder

Senzatela scratched with covid protocols. Do you think this game will stay play? Just hope it doesn’t end up like NYY/BOS yesterday. I have betts and muncy almost 100 percent

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@truegrinder said...

Senzatela scratched with covid protocols. Do you think this game will stay play? Just hope it doesn’t end up like NYY/BOS yesterday. I have betts and muncy almost 100 percent

Good thing is that this game is at 8:40pm, so when it is scratched (my opinion only, don’t know anything) at least you can make switches to other players in the late games.

• miggs6876

Baseball peoples I got a free play for the Dodgers and Rockies game. It’s like a showdown play whicknyou pick 5 players, 2x, 1.5×, and 3 utl players. Any help is appreciated since I don’t follow much baseball. Right now, I plugged is Betts and Muncy as the top too with Cron as my third. Any advice is helpful since I’m not too knowledgeable. Thanks

• Petergunz82

@sochoice said...

Good thing is that this game is at 8:40pm, so when it is scratched (my opinion only, don’t know anything) at least you can make switches to other players in the late games.

DK Live says Chi Chi Gonzalez is pitching so it looks like they’re going to give it a go.

• jjwd

@miggs6876 said...

Baseball peoples I got a free play for the Dodgers and Rockies game. It’s like a showdown play whicknyou pick 5 players, 2x, 1.5×, and 3 utl players. Any help is appreciated since I don’t follow much baseball. Right now, I plugged is Betts and Muncy as the top too with Cron as my third. Any advice is helpful since I’m not too knowledgeable. Thanks

use opposite-handed hitters (opposite of the pitcher) in the top 5 of the order

• miggs6876

@jjwd said...

use opposite-handed hitters (opposite of the pitcher) in the top 5 of the order

Thanks

• ifthethunder

@Petergunz82 said...

DK Live says Chi Chi Gonzalez is pitching so it looks like they’re going to give it a go.

I can’t fade Coors now, even if I wanted to before. (I had some Muncy and Betts. Now I think this might not be enough.)
    ~

• zovyn

@miggs6876 said...

AJ PollockElias Diaz – 2 picks not in the top 5 of the order that are worth looking at.

• Petergunz82

Overlay in $6 DK $100K up top.

• superjon

Non baseball guy (me) wants to play a contest tonight.

Sees Coors on the slate.

Stacks Dodgers

Prediction: 2-0 Rockies

• zovyn

I can roster any two Padres, any night – and never get one of them right.

EDIT: Meh. I’m whinging already. It’s early. Heading to poker night soon and I’ve been on the golf boards too much this week…

GL all :)

• ifthethunder

Got that Juan Soto homer. Nats on the board for my ‘Ultimate Home Run Hunter’ quest.
    ~

• billythekidcowboysheat

Jesus thank god Morton survivived that😯

Prob gonna need the k’s to get there though, he won’t go past 5 innings at this rate.

• ifthethunder

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Jesus thank god Morton survivived that😯

Prob gonna need the k’s to get there though, he won’t go past 5 innings at this rate.

Roth scared me off the Atlanta game. Pitching and hitting. I just didn’t want to chance a thing tonight. Even pulled Freddie Freeman out of tiers and went with Fernando Tatis Jr.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).