7:05 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Baltimore ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 147 ) at NY Yankees ( -157 ) —- T: 10
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 216 ) at Boston ( -235 ) —- T: 11
    7:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 231 ) at Cleveland ( -252 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( -155 ) at Miami ( 145 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Arizona ( -115 ) at Texas ( 105 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 110 ) at Kansas City ( -120 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:07 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Angels ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ndepompei

@7klub06 said...

Thoughts on C position

• sneaksox

@sneaksox said...

Yep…Darvish/Perez/Chase for me today.

Homer was on my short list but Cashner got crushed in his BOS debut last night so I’m a little weary of Homer’s OAK debut today, although the price tag is nice…

Actually got up to Gray/Darvish with a Coors fade…Lets go MIN!

• athairuammit11

@7klub06 said...

Can coors be faded?

Yep stacking ATL!!

• athairuammit11

Should I do a 4 ATL 1 COL Khris Davis stack or a 4 COL/2 SF stack considering my 1 bullet and ownership?

• casper

@athairuammit11 said...

Can coors be faded?

The rocks are gassed double header busted last night busted early game 100 degrees out Vrs a pitcher with long hair bust.

• 7klub06

@Pandamonious said...

If making 1 line up I’m using Pina.

Good call on Pina

• 7klub06

Got greedy and removed him from single GPP last minute cause I had $1k extra 🤦🏽‍♂️ But played him in 3 entry max

• KOTN26

The Only points I have are from my pitcher…..

• casper

Dahl out

• emnj69

sorry guys I stacked the rockies a few games back and they sucked so I said I will keep stacking them until they hit-since then they have busted over and over and u got it I stacked them today

• mr_papageorgio

I hope I don’t jinx it but Panda appears to be going for all the bamboo on DK this afternoon.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@mr_papageorgio said...

I hope I don’t jinx it but Panda appears to be going for all the bamboo on DK this afternoon.

Way too early. Hard to imagine with Coors still going and a 0, 2, and a 5 in the line up it’s going to hold for long.

Of course I post in here that I don’t think paying up for pitching on this slate makes sense. Then out of 25 line ups, I have like less than 5 where I do, and it’s one that is winning.

• casper

please acuna

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

Way too early. Hard to imagine with Coors still going and a 0, 2, and a 5 in the line up it’s going to hold for long.

Of course I post in here that I don’t think paying up for pitching on this slate makes sense. Then out of 25 line ups, I have like less than 5 where I do, and it’s one that is winning.

It’s a funny game sometimes (or all of the time). I stacked the Rockies so that should limit the Coors damage for you.

• 7klub06

Who y’all like for tonight

Chavez anyone?

• casper

Anyone have a read on the weather

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@casper said...

If you don’t like taking risks avoid TOR/BOS entirely.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

Well, early slate I didn’t think it was wise to pay up for pitching. Looks like I’ll be wrong. Main slate, I don’t know how you don’t pay up for pitching. I can’t see going below Richards on DK. Maybe Fedde? Maybe Chavez?

Really don’t like anyone besides Clevinger, Ray, and Richards. I guess I’ll just be throwing darts.

• telestraightshooter

@casper said...

well, games @ Bal/ Phi/ NY/ Bos All have 60-75% rain all night looong
    This means its likely 2 or 3 of those games will be ppd

• RiskyBiscuits

@emnj69 said...

sorry guys I stacked the rockies a few games back and they sucked so I said I will keep stacking them until they hit-since then they have busted over and over and u got it I stacked them today

I think this exact same way. 100% success rate…. at some point.

• RiskyBiscuits

@telestraightshooter said...

well, games @ Bal/ Phi/ NY/ Bos All have 60-75% rain all night looong
    This means its likely 2 or 3 of those games will be ppd

Im 5 minutes from Camden Yards, its pouring here now, but supposedly it is going to clear up at some point. I believe it’s the same storm front for all the games, moving from south to north, hitting the stadiums in succession. Started here in Baltimore about 20 minutes ago. I believe the consensus is that the more southern games, BAL & PHI have a much better shot of late start and the storms being north enough, while the northern games, NYY & BOS could start their games while the southern ones are late started, but if/when the storm reaches them, a delay would basically shut the game down. Different risks for each game. I think BAL & PHI are much safer than BOS & NYY. I play FD, so I can’t just check where the storm is after lock to assess risk for NYY & BOS. I feel much better going with BAL & PHI.

• casper

• yisman

bet heavily on Milwaukee -1.5

so on tilt after the bizarre way I lost that

• Njsum1

Only things I got right on the early slate were the all ins on Bailey and Cruz…lineups sucked rest of the way 🤢🤮

• realphipps

Playing Pena off the no-no feels like chasing, and I’m like—

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler