7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -128 ) at Cincinnati ( 118 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 119 ) at Kansas City ( -127 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:15 PM EST : Houston ( -102 ) at Chi Sox ( -108 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : SF Giants ( -128 ) at St. Louis ( 107 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : Boston ( 110 ) at NY Yankees ( -118 ) —- T: 9
    7:20 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 110 ) at Atlanta ( -120 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -235 ) at Colorado ( 215 ) —- T: 12
    9:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 114 ) at LA Angels ( -124 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

Weather issues again today, but not as bad as yesterday.

P.S. Really p.o.ed I got scared off Atlanta. Switched out Freddie Freeman from tiers. (Fernando Tatis Jr. was almost as good, but not quite.) And near 100% Max Muncy in a game the Dodgers won 10 – 4 was a self-administered slap in the face.

So now…Is Gerrit Cole good even though he can’t use his sticky gloop anymore?
    ~

• bangthedrummond

Cobb and Dodgers so far for me. I don’t like Cole tonight – tempted to play Red Sox hitters. Dodgers, Red Sox, and some power one-offs like Machado. Hmm…

• zovyn

TEX@TOR – PPD

• ifthethunder

There goes Texas at Toronto.

P.S. Way late on this obviously, but I like the Homer hit by lightning gif.
    ~

• Meg726

@ifthethunder said...

Weather issues again today, but not as bad as yesterday.

P.S. Really p.o.ed I got scared off Atlanta. Switched out Freddie Freeman from tiers. (Fernando Tatis Jr. was almost as good, but not quite.) And near 100% Max Muncy in a game the Dodgers won 10 – 4 was a self-administered slap in the face.

So now…Is Gerrit Cole good even though he can’t use his sticky gloop anymore?
    ~

Did you not see what Cole did to the Astros?

• ifthethunder

@Meg726 said...

Did you not see what Cole did to the Astros?

I did, you can click the link. But there were also his Mets and Boston showings just before.

I’ll probably try him in one, but also Roth has that game color-coded orange,
    ~

• ifthethunder

As for S.D. – D.C., I’m about 100 miles west. Got dark, a few thunderclaps, and KABOOM. This rain will result in flooding if it doesn’t let up soon. Maybe it will be past Washington before game time?
    ~

• ifthethunder

Houston getting mowed by Lucas Giolito is no bueno. I stacked that game and 4-0 isn’t getting it done.
    ~

• tristanwolf

tinkered out my sd-wash game stacks with the rain threat. arrrgh

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@tristanwolf said...

tinkered out my sd-wash game stacks with the rain threat. arrrgh

Apparently there’s a shooting or some such thing right outside the ballpark and so the game is delayed.

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1416573621032660992

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Washington Nationals
    @Nationals

A shooting has been reported outside of the Third Base Gate at Nationals Park.

Fans are encouraged to exit the ballpark via the CF and RF gates at this time.

We’re working with law enforcement to provide more information as soon as it becomes available.

• zovyn

@Epignosis said...

Apparently there’s a shooting or some such thing right outside the ballpark and so things like this happened and the game is delayed.

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1416573621032660992

Wow. Was wondering what the generic “Delayed” meant…

• zovyn

Game is now suspended. Probably a good idea. Too bad my Padres stack was doing so well…

• tristanwolf

wow. we live in crazy times. shooting postponed.

• SkateFiend

I assume suspended games are essentially cancelled games for DFS purposes?

• yisman

Tapia a late scratch

fantasylabs didn’t have it

rotogrinders didn’t have it

ouch

That cost me big in showdown as I had him over Blackmon. The 3 points from Blackmon would’ve cashed me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).