7:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 170 ) at Boston ( -185 ) —- T: 10
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -143 ) at Kansas City ( 132 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 192 ) at St. Louis ( -210 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 125 ) at Colorado ( -135 ) —- T: 11.5
    9:40 PM EST : Toronto ( -193 ) at Arizona ( 177 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : Houston ( -161 ) at Oakland ( 148 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:05 PM EST : Texas ( 110 ) at LA Angels ( -119 ) —- T: 10
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -111 ) at Seattle ( 103 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• cjs5555

@mackie64 said...

So the stl/Pd games ppd so is that zeros On DK?

yep

• jayzee666

Curse Law states if you roster 3 players hitting above .350 each against average pitchers, you are allowed a stellar combined 3-12 and no HRs.
    Curse Law states that you are immune to rostering players of a PPD games since your 4 players that did play scored a total of 6.2 pts on FD.
    Curse Law states that your pitcher’s performance are irrelevant since 4 of your hitters scored a total 6.2 pts.
    The Curse has spoken, The Curse is LAW!

• yuda

@Raven2012champs said...

Top score on draftking moonshot is 147 i already have 40 points from pitching with a LAA, Houston stack lets Go.

I’m at 46 with a TEX/HOU stack in moonshot. Fully expecting 4-3 finals for west coast games.

• Olhausen

@Raven2012champs said...

I swear Tigers= baseball biggest trolls they wait until 9th inning to do something

Or not. Bases loaded one out and they can’t do shit. I hate Detroit

• Gheag2014

Stacked the late games hard with Salazar and Keuchel being my only two pitchers on DK. Glad I faded martinez

• zline34

McCann and Iglesias are trash lol

• Gheag2014

Props to whoever was on a Dodgers stack

• dharden11

col/tb going at 8:40 local time. PLease let their be some fireworks in that game.

• mackie64

@cjs5555 said...

yep

Thought so!! Glad i only had time to put in 2 entries

• jayzee666

@jayzee666 said...

Curse Law states if you roster 3 players hitting above .350 each against average pitchers, you are allowed a stellar combined 3-12 and no HRs.
    Curse Law states that you are immune to rostering players of a PPD games since your 4 players that did play scored a total of 6.2 pts on FD.
    Curse Law states that your pitcher’s performance are irrelevant since 4 of your hitters scored a total 6.2 pts.
    The Curse has spoken, The Curse is LAW!

Curse Law state Adonis Garcia, you may have one single out of 5 ABs. It also states you may get picked off. No more, no less. The Curse has spoken!

• mabrla

The Cubs pulling lefty La Stella with the bases jacked for righty Szczur against a righty reliever… after pulling Arrieta at 85 pitches perfectly sums up my success after the break.

At least I got production. Hopefully the Angels stack pays off.

• BennyRamirez

Martinez almost 19% in the Big $2 DU on FD. Wow.

• NCRick

WTF Moreland just sitting there watching 89 mpg fastballs going right down the middle with bases loaded. Then swing at garbage.

• Raven2012champs

The Tigers have all the courage of a kitchen mouse. I cant stand the cubs that name fits them perfectly.

• Raven2012champs

How many point will win moonshot tonight

• NextSignal

Rockies pretty low owned. Reynolds at 3% in the Moonshot.

• Raven2012champs

@NextSignal said...

Rockies pretty low owned. Reynolds at 3% in the Moonshot.

How are you doing in moon shot how many points win tonight?

• jayzee666

Choo Choo, The Curse welcomes you! Have a seat and get comfortable! You won’t have to run the bases tonight.

• teamcdot

No matter what team i stack…Red Sox, Cubs or Rockies they never go off. Just unbelievable. Is it NFL season yet? NFL is the best for DFS.

• Lathum

Fucking Mitch Moreland has already left 6 runners on with one out each time.

• NCRick

Moreland KO twice already, leaves 5 guys on base. Must be one of the worst hitters in MLB.

• deejones49

We at least we got this to look forward to tomorrow

• deejones49

Chirinos trying to get me back in it with 2 homers

• Olhausen

The guy in third place in the moonshot has Matt kemp. Ouch!

• SkateFiend

Damn it now Angels stacks will be more popular. Secret weapon no more, LOL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).