2:15 PM EST : NY Mets ( +125 ) at St. Louis ( -135 ) —- T: 8.0
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( +125 ) at Oakland ( -135 ) —- T: 8.0
    4:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -125 ) at Arizona ( +115 ) —- T: 8.0
    4:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -125 ) at San Diego ( +115 ) —- T: —-
    5:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -143 ) at Atlanta ( +132 ) —- T: 7.0
    8:05 PM EST : Boston ( +119 ) at LA Angels ( -129 ) —- T: 7.5

Grinders Live Sunday 7/19 All times ET
    11:30 (MLB) JeffElJefe / STLCardinals84

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• txdave41

Played Keuchel and still couldn’t cash the damn quintuple thanks to pretty much every expert batter pick bombing like Cruz and Manny. 14 days in a row now where I can’t even make a dollar with MLB.

• txac2005

Cueto with 6 walks and only 2 K’s. Big warning for me to stay away for now until he puts together some quality starts.

• Mindgame247

@deejones49 said...

This is how the pros lineups look with out using a script )
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/7681371

I don’t get it, what’s wrong with his lineup?

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@deejones49 said...

This is how the pros lineups look with out using a script )
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/7681371

There are entry scripts and lineup generation scripts. Obviously the former wasn’t necessary for a single contest entry, but I’d assume the pros still use the latter for head to head matches.

Automated entry scripts have nothing to do with the composition of the entries themselves, you know.

• AtGame7

I’ve got a good bit of points in the SD/Col game, is it really gonna get called due to rain in SoCal?

• Justinawe12

They’re taking the tarp off now. I got Cashner too so hoping they can keep it rolling

• tonytone1908

@Olhausen said...

I thought khris Davis started last night. I had him in my Brewers stack cause it showed him starting in the mlb lineups page.

Explains why the guy played him then but nope, he didn’t start. Just checked. Guy was already killin it and I seen Khris Davis had 0 points in the 7th inning. I was like, imagine if he played anyone else lol. Then I looked later and saw he got that PH dong. FML. Wish I was that lucky!

• sharksfansd

@AtGame7 said...

I’ve got a good bit of points in the SD/Col game, is it really gonna get called due to rain in SoCal?

The game has been called per Fox Sports SD. Make up game Sept 10.

• Rico13

Little help please, do the scores from Col/SD stay as is or go back to zero? Thanks.

• Rico13

Nevermind. Just saw back to zero. Thanks anyways.

• mindp0wer

Wow man tough beat I just got dropped out of the money everywhere. Cashner n kemp. _

• tonytone1908

@Rico13 said...

Nevermind. Just saw back to zero. Thanks anyways.

yep. sucks man. I would have liked to keep the 4 points from Kemp. I’ll never understand why you completely lose the points already gained. Ah well.

• Rico13

I just can’t believe the postponement happened in San Diego & not Colorado.

• Justinawe12

Wow that sucks…glad I only had 5% of my roll in this slate…on to researching for the big games tomorrow. GL all

• Tanner131

Anyone have a link to the late rally or grand slam? Thanks!

• DailyLoser

second rainout in petco history….wow

• sharksfansd

@Rico13 said...

I just can’t believe the postponement happened in San Diego & not Colorado.

Yeah, a rare day here in Southern California with the rain. First time there has been a rainout at Petco in a long time. We do need the rain here, but blame the Rockies for any negative DFS ramifications.

• tonytone1908

@Tanner131 said...

Anyone have a link to the late rally or grand slam? Thanks!

late night rally

https://www.fanduel.com/contest/13720732/scoring/lineup/197247920/

• ElSlappo

Ha ha – about the only seemingly correct call based on game performance I made today was to roster Cashner a few times and it gets wiped out. Today was one of those days where everything I touched turned to shit.

• TheWeeIceMan

Man, I need this Angels game to play so bad. In 2nd by 1.25 in the late slam and 5th in the late rally. I need a good day and a rainout will cost me big.

• eperson911

@eperson911 said...

Welp, I didn’t expect Sale to be the weak half of the pair…

Touché God…

• vet0307

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Man, I need this Angels game to play so bad. In 2nd by 1.25 in the late slam and 5th in the late rally. I need a good day and a rainout will cost me big.

Lol i doubt they will we have flash flood warnings going on and it sucks cuz i jad 2 in there also. Good for CA bad for DFS

• DrBurd

switched out Grienkie for Sale at the last min with my HOU stack…. went from 3rd to 45th with that decision. Solid day overall, gotta remember with GPPs that if your surviving/winning a little its just keeping you going until the next day where you have more chances for the big score.

• Olhausen

@TheWeeIceMan said...

I’m sitting at 286$ on the day and 40th or so in the moonshot on Dk. I’m personally hoping it doesn’t get played because I have no players left so my money can only go down if it does. If I only played Zack instead of max I’d be in the top 10 in the moonshot. Oh well gotta love dfs.

• Mindofigor

@Olhausen said...

I’m sitting at 286$ on the day and 40th or so in the moonshot on Dk. I’m personally hoping it doesn’t get played because I have no players left so my money can only go down if it does. If I only played Zack instead of max I’d be in the top 10 in the moonshot. Oh well gotta love dfs.

Everyone keeps putting Max on a pedestal after his no hitter against PIT, but if you remember just yesterday Kershaw dominated Washington so I expected Greinke to flat out shut them down too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).