7:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 183 ) at Washington ( -200 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -164 ) at NY Mets ( 151 ) —- T: 7
    7:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( 136 ) at Boston ( -148 ) —- T: 10
    10:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 151 ) at Oakland ( -164 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 129 ) at Seattle ( -140 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 111 ) at San Diego ( -120 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -119 ) at Arizona ( 110 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 170 ) at LA Dodgers ( -185 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deejones49

Where you at Miami and CWS

• BmoreClutch

@jregger said...

Thoughts on Carrera vs Saunders for cash (FD)?

Carrera has the nice lead-off spot for TOR, but Saunders blows past him on power stats and Carrera seems less likely to get any stolen bases against Cleveland.

I prefer the power of Saunders. The $300 he saved me helped me fit in a better bat at another position.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Dang! 5 minutes left. The Marlins better not screw me if I have to go into this with their lineup sight unseen.

• IronMonkey415

Oh well 50 seconds left..
    Ozuna better play.

• IronMonkey415

And just like that Rajai Davis hit a homerun.

ANyone here have him? I sure as hell don’t

• jordan200580

Indians stack 2-5….thanks Davis lol

• deejones49

Stanton out

• TheRyanFlaherty

Was hoping Dietrich was hitting Leadoff, but at least he’s in the lineup….Not perfect but he’s there along with Ozuna, so can’t really complain.
    Condolences to those that picked Stanton (assuming this tweeted lu i’m looking at is correct)

• jayzee666

Looks to have the makings of another rough day. Rajai in my initial linueps. Changed him out for other players. Here we go again! Also have some Bluejays – hope they don’t realize I have them on my teams!! LOL

• feekdogg

@IronMonkey415 said...

I do. Even the losers, get lucky sometimes.

• liquidfire

Only one game is even live and I’ve already lost the slate thanks to Raji Davis.

• jordan200580

Indians on there 3rd pitcher in 2 1/3. How am I not loaded up on blue jays

• RollinNolan

@IronMonkey415 said...

I have him on FD and DK.

• jregger

Prince Fielder running and flopping in to 2nd

• jayzee666

@Rollin_Nolan said...

I have him on FD and DK.

And you didn’t say anything? Help a brother from another mother out man!! That would have been one less zero in my lineup! :) LOL

• jayzee666

My boy Sano stepping up with 2 men on and no outs. Travis feeling the love with an ofer today with a nice SO with 2 men on. You can run but you can’t hide from jayzee’s curse!!

• RollinNolan

@jayzee666 said...

And you didn’t say anything? Help a brother from another mother out man!! That would have been one less zero in my lineup! :) LOL

It was a last minute change…I seen that he was leading off and was like why not. I got you next time…Lol

• IronMonkey415

WAINWRIGHT a late scratch.

One of my early lineup on FD is dead.

• shocae

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

d

• bigsmoot2

Who are we thinking for cash pitchers on the night slate?

• jess701

Unreal last night I picked the right pitcher fulmer 63fd points but all the wrong bats lol damn it.

• bigsmoot2

@jess701 said...

Unreal last night I picked the right pitcher fulmer 63fd points but all the wrong bats lol damn it.

Bats last night were brutal, I was great with Fiers and Garcia, but I had way too many zeros last night, altuve and nunez to name a few.

• TeamTwerk

This ain’t gonna cut it Blue Jays. I’m going to need many more runs to have a chance.

• dfsnoob74

Anyone know if Rich Hill will have innings restriction tonight?

• pclesnare

Is anyone else watching the twins game.. this could get really ugly.. lefty Ramos in with Nunez Dozier and Sano in the lineup.. Escobar hurt which could bring plouffe off the bench.. Nunez to ss plouffe to dh. Just sayin

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler