7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 137 ) at Cincinnati ( -149 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:20 PM EST : Miami ( 140 ) at Atlanta ( -152 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -106 ) at Colorado ( -104 ) —- T: 12.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -102 ) at Kansas City ( -108 ) —- T: 10
    9:38 PM EST : Baltimore ( 150 ) at LA Angels ( -160 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Boston ( -110 ) at Oakland ( -110 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -145 ) at Arizona ( 133 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Texas ( -109 ) at Seattle ( -111 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

Lots of color on Roth’s page, but only a couple 🟧‘s.
    ~

• ifthethunder

Lots of pitchers to bomb, but how about 💣 J.A. Happ? Carlos Santana: 10 for 22 with a homer and 3 walks.

~

• jv21

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

With such a big slate like this, how do yall decide what games to fade and what to focus on?

• ifthethunder

I start with the pitchers I want (or can stand) to play. Then look at the Vegas and try to fit bats. Make a couple or 3 lineups that way, then do tiers (gives me more ideas about the bats to play). Finally make a lineup or 2 with the bats and try to fit some pitchers. Which is how I have Drew Smyly in one of my 5 l.u.s.
    ~

Put in a big-bet on SEA tonight. BOMB Gibson! If not now, when? Guy cannot keep this up. 2.00 ERA junkballer. Bombed in Seattle heat tonight!

• Njsum1

@ifthethunder said...

I start with the pitchers I want (or can stand) to play. Then look at the Vegas and try to fit bats. Make a couple or 3 lineups that way, then do tiers (gives me more ideas about the bats to play). Finally make a lineup or 2 with the bats and try to fit some pitchers. Which is how I have Drew Smyly in one of my 5 l.u.s.
    ~

Got 4 lineups, using 3 pitchers Smyly is one of them 🤷‍♂️ Not super confident as the line moved pretty decently in favor of Miami, but he’s cheap and has upside. He’s in 2/4.

• ifthethunder

@Njsum1 said...

Got 4 lineups, using 3 pitchers Smyly is one of them 🤷‍♂️ Not super confident as the line moved pretty decently in favor of Miami, but he’s cheap and has upside. He’s in 2/4.

Maybe because Ronald Acuna Jr. is questionable?

WAS questionable, I see he is supposed to play now. I was considering making a 6th lineup with Pablo Lopez if Acuna were out.
    ~

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’m gonna give mlb one more chance to win me over.

Played 2 nights ago, had ohtani got a -14.70🤣

• ifthethunder

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I’m gonna give mlb one more chance to win me over.

Played 2 nights ago, had ohtani got a -14.70🤣

He’s batting today..play him again!
    ~

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

I was gonna play some baseball but the contest selection looks pretty bad and doesn’t seem worth the effort when I’m unlikely to win anyway

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

The $4.44 on FD doesn’t look too bad

• Cocomilk

@theIrrigator said...

The $4.44 on FD doesn’t look too bad

Haha it always looks good! Carny games!

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

I was gonna play some baseball but the contest selection looks pretty bad and doesn’t seem worth the effort when I’m unlikely to win anyway

That never stopped me from playing NBA! (Contest selection doesn’t much matter when you’re not winning anyway.)

P.S. Couldn’t resist. I’ve kittened one of my lineups into an all-Castro team:

Jason Castro
    Willi Castro
    Starlin Castro
    Harold Castro
    ~

• jjwd

@ifthethunder said...

P.S. Couldn’t resist. I’ve kittened one of my lineups into an all-Castro team:

make sure there are no Miami players on your castro team!

• billythekidcowboysheat

Goldie and altuvie vs freeman and rodgers vs abrue and muncy?

On dk

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Goldie and altuvie vs freeman and rodgers vs abrue and muncy?

On dk

Goldie/Altuve for sure.

• zovyn

• jv21

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

@Cocomilk said...

Haha it always looks good! Carny games!

Yep I almost entered my lineups into the $4.44. But I know better now. Sticking to the small field

• zovyn

Manoah seems to be getting the hang of this…

Lynn Folds? Noooooooooooooooooo CMon Man… WTF. Couple walks and singles, 1 run only, but that hurts. Pitch Ct rose a lot and those walks and singles knock the pt totals down. Annoyed. Loving my salary fillers Alberto/Taylor both doubled last inng. Good. Now need my SEA Stacks to BOMB Gib. Fraley-Fever! Leggo. Need Gilbert to be on tonight. Got the top 3 for LAA Also to BOMB-Akin!

Seriously man, HOW is K Gibson 6-0, 2.00? Can he avoid being bombed finally? I don’t think so…………………….. tonight is gonna be the night, on the road vs hungry young team.
    Doesn’t make it thru the 5th I say. Leggo SEA!

• ifthethunder

Carp. I had Willy Adames in every lineup yesterday. Day before, plenty too. Not today tho. Got only one homer in one lineup so far: Salvador Perez
    ~

• zovyn

@866 said...

Lynn Folds? Noooooooooooooooooo CMon Man… WTF. Couple walks and singles, 1 run only, but that hurts. Pitch Ct rose a lot and those walks and singles knock the pt totals down. Annoyed. Loving my salary fillers Alberto/Taylor both doubled last inng. Good. Now need my SEA Stacks to BOMB Gib. Fraley-Fever! Leggo. Need Gilbert to be on tonight. Got the top 3 for LAA Also to BOMB-Akin!

Lynn toughed that out pretty well. Closed out the 6th inning with style.

Leyba homers. What a time to be alive.. .043 batter.

• ifthethunder

I got Hanser Alberto in a few. Still need more!

P.S. I see Max Scherzer had a decent line, but the Dodgers blew up our bullpen.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).