3:40 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 161 ) at Seattle ( -175 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 144 ) at NY Yankees ( -156 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 129 ) at Washington ( -140 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Miami ( -132 ) at Philadelphia ( 122 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 144 ) at Pittsburgh ( -156 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 175 ) at Boston ( -191 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 170 ) at St. Louis ( -185 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:05 PM EST : Texas ( 120 ) at LA Angels ( -130 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Altai

WTF happened with the conflicting Lind/Lee reports?

• rsquier

@NCRick said...

How is Kipnis under 5% owned?

Not sure if you’re talking dk or fd, but on dk 2b seems loaded. Altuve, Cano, Kinsler, Segura, and the 3 guys at Coors: Pearce, Forsythe, and LeMahieu Throw in Dozier at 2900 for low priced value/against the grain pick. I can tell you that I personally, forgot about Kipnis and Kinsler.

• hobbes2d

@NCRick said...

How is Kipnis under 5% owned?

Bad game theory. I have him though.

• teamcdot

Carlos Martinez about to exit the game on a nose bleed. Literally WTF!! Did dude snort too much blow before the game?

• jayzee666

Guess a good time to stop playing mlb as the curse is bleeding over to my pitchers now. Only one inning, but not a good start. Colon, usually solid, succumbs to the curse. Curse is law.

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@teamcdot said...

Carlos Martinez about to exit the game on a nose bleed. Literally WTF!! Did dude snort too much blow before the game?

That’s one of the areas with the extreme heat advisories, isn’t it?

My nose does super funky things in extreme weather like that when it comes to nose bleeds. Some of them can be quite bad, and take a while to stop.

• KillaChap

The Tigers offense sucks. (currently)

• Raven2012champs

CJtheGrump 1 day ago
    300 LUs don’t come close to overcoming the luck factor, especially on large slates. Spending money to make 300 unresearched lineups will get you holding a shaker board for Little Caesar’s faster than you can say Pizza! PIzza!
    300 lineups with a reasonable amount of research done to narrow down the player pool – that’s the skill.

Funny thing is my friend got fired from his real estate job last week and the he spent his savings maxing out on draftkings and fanduel and did not get 1 win so now he’s broke and needs money sure enough he applys at little Caesars and they call back saying i hope your good at sign spinning Pizza Pizza

• Raven2012champs

@KillaChap said...

The Tigers offense sucks. (currently)

The Tigers are about as good as a 1933 Dollar ain’t worth nuffin

• Raven2012champs

Tigers players on why there offense is so bad we din do nuffin

• feekdogg

Longoria red hot.

• Vanco

Woke up this morning and my first thought was gotta roster Tuffy Gosewich. Second thought was who the hell is Tuffy Gosewich? I have lots of Tuffy Gosewich today. Let’s see how that goes….

• jayzee666

Colon puts the nail in the coffin. Fantasy football season long here I come. The curse doesn’t follow me there!

• depstein1985

Glad I started Miggy over Rizzo. Ugh

• feekdogg

@depstein1985 said...

Glad I started Miggy over Rizzo. Ugh

I replaced Rizzo with Miggy.

• IronMonkey415

Can’t believe I went through with it and pick Bartolo for the early slate.
    Every time I refresh the page I see the score drops lower and lower..lol I believe he is down to 3 point I last look.

• awilson45

Archer in trouble

smh

• Olhausen

@awilson45 said...

Archer in trouble

smh

You didn’t really expect archer to have a good game at coors vs the Rockies did you?

• awilson45

@Olhausen said...

You didn’t really expect archer to have a good game at coors vs the Rockies did you?

nah I stacked the Rockies… was commenting on the guy got thrown out at home, but it got overturned

• awilson45

I was dumb enough to play Mengden though

• hobbes2d

@awilson45 said...

I was dumb enough to play Mengden though

I played him too. He could maybe salvage things if he can get some Ks. But it doesn’t look good lol.

• choppadown

@hobbes2d said...

I played him too. He could maybe salvage things if he can get some Ks. But it doesn’t look good lol.

E. Santana with 24 points isn’t looking half bad at the moment for me. Was able to stack most of Coors and punted catcher and 1st base.

• hobbes2d

@choppadown said...

E. Santana with 24 points isn’t looking half bad at the moment for me. Was able to stack most of Coors and punted catcher and 1st base.

I had Fister and Mengden. Then paid up for Toronto, Car Go, and then stacked in some Cleveland bats. Should cash so it’s not all lost and still plenty of upside if I get more HRs. Between Kipnis, Santana, Naquin and Donaldson I have a huge chunk of points.

• NCRick

@Olhausen said...

Not looking so bad if you ask me (its a nine inning game).

• Gheag2014

If only if I would of had more naquin

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).