7:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 128 ) at Minnesota ( -142 ) —- T: 10
    7:10 PM EST : Texas ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 144 ) at Cleveland ( -160 ) —- T: 11
    7:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 118 ) at Cincinnati ( -131 ) —- T: 9
    7:20 PM EST : Washington ( 140 ) at Atlanta ( -155 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 122 ) at Arizona ( -135 ) —- T: 9
    9:10 PM EST : Miami ( 284 ) at LA Dodgers ( -325 ) —- T: 8
    9:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 0 ) at Seattle ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BravesStacks

@Mr_tjRoto said...

JD Martinez 3 home runs in since June 16th

• scott1489

Rockies suck ass

• scott1489

Never playing them again outside of Coors. I just don’t get it. So much talent in that lineup. They need a new hitting coach or something

• BravesStacks

@scott1489 said...

Never playing them again outside of Coors. I just don’t get it. So much talent in that lineup. They need a new hitting coach or something

It’s only the first inning brah I’ve seen teams get shut out through 8 innings only to score 10 runs in the 9th

• BravesStacks

@mrdaman said...

Anybody else besides me thinks that TANAKA will get rocked today?

• BigPod

Cashner pitching agains the Orioles tomorrow lol. Could be a lot of runs scored in that game but then again I thought the Angels were going to be the late night hammer last night. Turned out Barria was the late night hammer lol

• hobbes2d

@Mr_tjRoto said...

JD Martinez 3 home runs in since June 16th

Good he finally regressed back to the mean after 2 years of hitting like Babe Ruth.

• casper

@hobbes2d said...

Good he finally regressed back to the mean after 2 years of hitting like Babe Ruth.

him and k.Davis

• ASitar

Thinking of going Castillo/Musgrove in the DK Main. Who y’all got as top 3 P, given price, k upside, and value?

• Olhausen

@scott1489 said...

That’s just it though. How much of that talent is due to the coors factor? I’m not saying story and Arenado aren’t good but they wouldn’t put up the numbers they do each season if half the games they played were not at coors. I remember when the padres signed machado all the Rockies fans were saying he wasn’t even the best 3rd basemen in the division. I believe machado would have insane numbers at coors field as he’s proven he can still mash even though he plays at petco Park now. Of course as I type this both machado and Arenado just hit bombs!

• yisman

every Rockie has insane splits every season

All of them should be judged by their road stats.

Then you’ll see that there are no great hitters on that team.

Anyway, Yankees didn’t start Sanchez and now Voit and Judge have exited

• casper

@BravesStacks said...

@mrdaman said…

• BravesStacks

@casper said...

him and k.Davis

• RatedDAL

There goes Franmil Reyes in the double switch. Typical BS. I just gotta stop fostering that guy.

• casper

@RatedDAL said...

There goes Franmil Reyes in the double switch. Typical BS. I just gotta stop fostering that guy.

Thats one big foster kid

• RatedDAL

Haha rostering him too. He wouldn’t be worth fostering.

• yisman

damn I used Franmil in single game when I could’ve used Renfroe or Margot…

• ASitar

Anyone using Urquidy for $5,100 on DK? Solid AAA #’s in a pitchers park with the roof closed.

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

@RatedDAL said...

I lost Reyes and Judge in my both of my two early lu’s and as a bonus also Voit. in one of those.

However in the 4pm fd I didn’t update my place holders and now am up cause of D Smith of the Mets

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

Last night the rain chased me from Toronto on my mains, who did I switch to? Yes indeed the LA Angels.

• casper

the giants after coming back from colorado

• monarch

@ASitar said...

Anyone using Urquidy for $5,100 on DK? Solid AAA #’s in a pitchers park with the roof closed.

I’m guessing cheap pitchers like him will be popular tonight

• BravesStacks

@Pandamonious said...

Alcantara could do OK. A RHP who mostly relies just on getting ground balls and weak contact against the Dodgers is kind of scary though. Most the Dodgers hit the ball hard and in the air.

What is your strategy this evening any pitchers and teams you like?

• richierich

Nothing got filled on FD for the 4 PM ET slate. Weird… literally nothing I could see. GPP’s or cash.

The 5 dollar guaranteed multi-entry double up only filled 326 out of 500 spots. So I only have to finish top 200 to cash my entries.

• realphipps

Panda,

Can you tell me your entire player pool and %s for tonight?

Thanks. I’ll be back tomorrow and every day after to ask again. Oh, and please consider putting a lot of time into your research so I can win more than lose.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).