7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 127 ) at Cleveland ( -138 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 121 ) at Minnesota ( -131 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 165 ) at Kansas City ( -180 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 125 ) at Colorado ( -135 ) —- T: 11.5
    10:07 PM EST : Boston ( -192 ) at LA Angels ( 176 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 254 ) at LA Dodgers ( -280 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -119 ) at Seattle ( 110 ) —- T: 9
    10:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 146 ) at SF Giants ( -158 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• pick6er

Elite pitchers or elite bats? Tough decisions today, liking a Astros stack but it could be Cy Jimenez tonight. Last time I stacked against him he posted a shutout lol.

• WestCrook1

@pick6er said...

Elite pitchers or elite bats? Tough decisions today, liking a Astros stack but it could be Cy Jimenez tonight. Last time I stacked against him he posted a shutout lol.

Elite pitchers today, I think there’s a lot of value bats whereas value pitchers I don’t see any

• Njsum1

@WestCrook1 said...

Elite pitchers today, I think there’s a lot of value bats whereas value pitchers I don’t see any

I see plenty of value arms, value bats, elite pitchers and elite bats. you can go any way you want tonight. Nice change from that trash of a broken slate we had yesterday.

• superjon

All in on Nola and Blackmon

• CJtheGrump

The Tigers are done.

Now that I’ve said that, with my luck, that means “stack em up”.

• Roma315

FDs least expensive big GPP is $7 today or you have to drop down to the $2/ $10k 20 max. The $3-$6 GPPs always fill. What gives?

• pick6er

@CJtheGrump said...

The Tigers are done.

Now that I’ve said that, with my luck, that means “stack em up”.

For the past week any Tiger I roster has sucked. I’ve also waited what feels like a decade for the Miguel Cabrera of old to show up. Still waiting…

• WestCrook1

Sale or Scherzer?

• pick6er

@WestCrook1 said...

Sale or Scherzer?

Matchup wise, gotta go Sale. D’backs at home are pretty intimidating to me but they both have the same ceiling.

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

All in on Nola and Blackmon

I like Nola a lot today, yet I can never go all in on a pitcher against the Brewers in a hitters park. The odds are good that he posts a nice score for the salary and racks up the K’s, yet a negative score is always a possibility against the Brewers in a pitchers park. So I’d make a couple of lineups without him if you make a bunch, just in case.

• finsup613

anyone know who will be pitching 4 ATL today with garcia gone? hoping 4 matt wisler he sux vs lefties

• rottenhomerunapple

Who do you guys see as good value players tonight? Love Nola, just looking for some position player ideas

• bluewurm

I hope Coors Field rains out, that always creates great value for everyone who faded them :)

• Roma315

@bluewurm said...

I hope Coors Field rains out, that always creates great value for everyone who faded them :)

Coors hasn’t been a top Choice this year…they’ve had a few good games but this year other games have had almost identical lines.

• chipblunt

@finsup613 said...

anyone know who will be pitching 4 ATL today with garcia gone? hoping 4 matt wisler he sux vs lefties

Looks like it’s Aaron Blair comin up from AAA

• superjon

@Njsum1 said...

I like Nola a lot today, yet I can never go all in on a pitcher against the Brewers in a hitters park. The odds are good that he posts a nice score for the salary and racks up the K’s, yet a negative score is always a possibility against the Brewers in a pitchers park. So I’d make a couple of lineups without him if you make a bunch, just in case.

My other line up has Matz. Super risky but I think it’s a good bounce back spot. Oakland can be great or complete shit.

Plus it lets me fit in a 2×2 of the Pit and Col game without needing to punt all my other bats

• moped_jones

On FD I’ve been going back and forth between Darvish and Nola. I’m sure I’ll switch it at least 7 more times before lock. Right now going with Darv.

BATS I like: Bour, Gennett, Springer, Stanton

FD cheap bats: Nick Williams, Reddick, Perez, Lamb ($3k, I know he’s going against Scherzer but he has good numbers against him)

DK cheap bats: Nick Williams, Polanco, Cervelli, Gennett, Moustakis, Nunez. Love pairing Sale/Nola or Darvish/Nola. Really looking forward to tonight’s slate……….so that means my lineups will probably suck.

• WestCrook1

@pick6er said...

Matchup wise, gotta go Sale. D’backs at home are pretty intimidating to me but they both have the same ceiling.

Yeah but I feel Max has more upside. Angels only have 19% strikeout rate vs LHP this year

• moped_jones

@Njsum1 said...

I see plenty of value arms, value bats, elite pitchers and elite bats. you can go any way you want tonight. Nice change from that trash of a broken slate we had yesterday.

Great day to play multiple lineups (if you are a multi lineup player).

I did single entry on FD (b/c my bankroll sucks) but on DK I did 8.

• moped_jones

@rottenhomerunapple said...

Who do you guys see as good value players tonight? Love Nola, just looking for some position player ideas

Not sure what site you are talking about, but Nick Williams is cheap on both sites, Reddick is cheap on FD. G. Polanco cheap on DK (playing at Coors). Gennett is cheap on both. Bour is cheap on FD. Perez is cheap on FD. Cervelli is cheap on DK (playing at Coors)

I assume since you only mentioned one pitcher you mean Fanduel, right?

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

@WestCrook1 said...

Sale or Scherzer?

Wood?

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

My blog picks have been on fire lately! Had a huge score yesterday from the cash lineup I posted. Looking to keep things rolling, here’s my analysis for tonight:

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/7-21-mlb-slate-analysis-1989762

• bluewurm

@jon2anderson said...

Wood?

I love Wood. until he gets pulled with 90 pitches through 6

• mathewsmarner

question about depositing money on d.k. or any other fantasy website, when i deposit money let’s say $5 it takes away an additional $1.93 from my account, anyone else feeling hosed by this since they also take a cut for every contest played?

• bluewurm

i have not had that happen and i deposit to DK from paypal regularly. what deposit method are you using?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.