7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 127 ) at Cleveland ( -138 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 121 ) at Minnesota ( -131 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 165 ) at Kansas City ( -180 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 125 ) at Colorado ( -135 ) —- T: 11.5
    10:07 PM EST : Boston ( -192 ) at LA Angels ( 176 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 254 ) at LA Dodgers ( -280 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -119 ) at Seattle ( 110 ) —- T: 9
    10:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 146 ) at SF Giants ( -158 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bluewurm

MATHIS!!! fuck scherzer!!

• walkoff9

D-backs bat around in the first against mad max. wow

• pn3

well i’m finished

• dragon1952

Fuck you Scherzer. This is fucking bullshit.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Damnit Davis strikes out, he is so hot and cold its nuts. I was really excited to see him low owned vs a lefty at a warm Citi Field.

• dsoglin33

@bluewurm said...

yeah you are overthinking the shift nonsense there – you are a power hitter in a 1 run game… who gives a fuck where the infielders are??

Thats what Im sayin. When was the last time dude bunted for a hit.

• cjs5555

walkoff— you been on a good run lately? your ranking’s way up

• jessedio

@bigez952 said...

Scherzer was an easy fade tonight in a terrible park with a tough matchup and much cheaper options out there like Nola and Shark.

Scherzer has a 45% strike out rate vs RHB this year and Ari strikes out at a 22% clip. Nola is alright and doing good but he’s not even in the same tier as Scherzer.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

It seems like you and him are both on good runs lately =). Always good to see people on here.

Dang, I really wished I played the night slate. My main slate pitchers are Sale/Shark, so I definitely would have gone with the same 2 in the late slate (and no Max). Since I would have had to pay a lot of salary for the pitchers, I might (not sure since I didn’t do it) have then stacked the cheaper D’Backs as the hitters. Instead I was doing golf lineups. Why did the British Open have to lock at 4:00 AM?

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

wait what am I missing here Nelson Cruz 2.1% against Old Man Rivers Sabathia? Does he have horrible BVP or something, I didn’t even look because when Nelly fits financially against a lefty I kind of just auto plug him in.

• 7klub06

Glad I didn’t get that last LU in, it had mad Max πŸ‘€

• walkoff9

@cjs5555 said...

Had a couple huge hits this mlb season, and a couple more real close to being huge.

And a lot of real bad nights. Pretty much an all or nothing season.

• walkoff9

@7klub06 said...

Wow so Nola didn’t get points for the W on DK?

yes he did 31.55 total

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

and here comes the Boston stack starting strong, insane that literally almost every good stack is going off tonight.

• cjs5555

@walkoff9 said...

Had a couple huge hits this mlb season, and a couple more real close to being huge.

And a lot of real bad nights. Pretty much an all or nothing season.

i feel that….i’ve pretty much had 2 great nights, a couple decent and many awful

• 7klub06

@walkoff9 said...

yes he did 31.55 total

It just just refreshed for me.

• murphstahoe

Sale I considered heavily but Scherzer was a no go, if he threw a no hitter so be it. I could not start any snakes but I would not roster Kershaw at 9k vs them

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@walkoff9 said...

yes he did 31.55 total

well lets hope Sale doesn’t go nuts and Yu can finishes as the high scorer tonight at 32.4

• cjs5555

alex wood struggling out of the gate too

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

and now Wood gives up a 1st inning run, late inning stud pitchers not exactly lighting it on fire early

• murphstahoe

@dbullsfan said...

and here comes the Boston stack starting strong, insane that literally almost every good stack is going off tonight.

Reds

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

damn Cahill, Samartzja, and Sale all at 25%….lets keep the runs a coming boys.

• Olhausen

@cjs5555 said...

lol…i have an AZ 1-4 stack on night slate. suffice it to say i’m out to a good start.

Me too with Yu and the shark pitching plus Galvis at shortstop!

• walkoff9

Alex wood in trouble already too wow

• murphstahoe

I’m pissed i did not put in a padres stack, probably get Sale and 4 monsters with 4 padres. I have a bad feeling Shark is gonna have a long night

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.