7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 127 ) at Cleveland ( -138 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 121 ) at Minnesota ( -131 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 165 ) at Kansas City ( -180 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 125 ) at Colorado ( -135 ) —- T: 11.5
    10:07 PM EST : Boston ( -192 ) at LA Angels ( 176 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 254 ) at LA Dodgers ( -280 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -119 ) at Seattle ( 110 ) —- T: 9
    10:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 146 ) at SF Giants ( -158 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

Red Sox offense exists every time I bet against them lately. Karma for earlier in the year I suppose.

• dsoglin33

Need Cahill to have a bad night. Hoping SF puts the ball in play at least

• walkoff9

Suddenly the royals are on fire. everyone in the lineup with a hit…..except the 2 hole….

• cjs5555

@Olhausen said...

Me too with Yu and the shark pitching plus Galvis at shortstop!

nicely done! i wanted to stack AZ in the main slate but I didn’t have enough lineups to fit them in.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@murphstahoe said...

I’m pissed i did not put in a padres stack, probably get Sale and 4 monsters with 4 padres. I have a bad feeling Shark is gonna have a long night

He did last time he faced them with 7 ER, but he had like 8 Ks/0 BBs but just allowed 2 huge HRs with 2 runners on, so I don’t think that game was very representative. Usually choosing pitchers vs. Pads work out.

• walkoff9

Should have stuck with my boy Godley, he has been so good to me this season.

• murphstahoe

Homer Bailey and Jose Urena in a pitchers duel at great American

• dsoglin33

Polanco tweaked ankle…making an early exit

• cjs5555

scherzer probably still gonna get 10 K’s and end up with 20

• firepimp

Come on Avila footing do something, anything.

• dragon1952

@bigez952 said...

Scherzer was an easy fade tonight in a terrible park with a tough matchup and much cheaper options out there like Nola and Shark.

What a moronic statement, especially considering after the damage was done. It was a great match-up, and screw the venue.

• Dirt_Lavert

Angels have Petit warming up already. Could be an early night for sale at this point :/

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn NL rules, Scherzer able to get out of the first with an easy K of Godley and now watch him settle in and end up with like 10 K and just the 4 runs.

• dsoglin33

Gotta say Jaso might be the goofiest lookin guy in the majors. Him and Colon.

• Olhausen

@cjs5555 said...

nicely done! i wanted to stack AZ in the main slate but I didn’t have enough lineups to fit them in.

Yeah I figured it be a good night to try it in that ballpark.

• walkoff9

Braves get 2 off wood in the first….wood has not given up more than 1 run in a start since june 10th

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

or not for Scherzer as Lamb doubles in Pollack

• bigez952

@jessedio said...

Scherzer has a 45% strike out rate vs RHB this year and Ari strikes out at a 22% clip. Nola is alright and doing good but he’s not even in the same tier as Scherzer.

Scherzer really struggles with the long ball and in Arizona there is blow up risk. Of course Nola is not even close to as good as Scherzer but tonight he was in a good matchup for 2K less. I normally play Scherzer every time but I wanted no part of him in Chase field when his one weakness is the long ball. For me it was an easy fade. Granted I didn’t expect him to do this bad but I figured he would be good for around 20 max tonight which Nola and Shark are both capable of tonight.

• walkoff9

@dbullsfan said...

Damn NL rules, Scherzer able to get out of the first with an easy K of Godley and now watch him settle in and end up with like 10 K and just the 4 runs.

top of the order and back to getting rocked.

• 7klub06

Well damn Wood

• cjs5555

@bigez952 said...

Scherzer really struggles with the long ball and in Arizona there is blow up risk. Of course Nola is not even close to as good as Scherzer but tonight he was in a good matchup for 2K less. I normally play Scherzer every time but I wanted no part of him in Chase field when his one weakness is the long ball. For me it was an easy fade. Granted I didn’t expect him to do this bad but I figured he would be good for around 20 max tonight which Nola and Shark are both capable of tonight.

i like this thought process…that’s pretty much why i faded him too

• bigez952

@dragon1952 said...

What a moronic statement, especially considering after the damage was done. It was a great match-up, and screw the venue.

I am fine being a moron and would have said the same thing 3 hours ago if you asked me. I was never on Scherzer at any point today and would have gone Sale or Wood if I paid for an Ace but settled in on Shark and Nola to fit in bats tonight.

• firepimp

I have no boston, they come right out and nail 5 off the bat.

• walkoff9

Damnit Cahill

• dragon1952

@bigez952 said...

Yeah well Cincy isn’t the best venue for pitchers either and he just recently dominated there. Scherzer has been so dominant lately it doesn’t matter where he pitches. But everyone has a bad day now and then, it just so happened it was today. But I doubt it was strictly because it was in Arizona.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.