7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 127 ) at Cleveland ( -138 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 121 ) at Minnesota ( -131 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 165 ) at Kansas City ( -180 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 125 ) at Colorado ( -135 ) —- T: 11.5
    10:07 PM EST : Boston ( -192 ) at LA Angels ( 176 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 254 ) at LA Dodgers ( -280 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -119 ) at Seattle ( 110 ) —- T: 9
    10:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 146 ) at SF Giants ( -158 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• walkoff9

Been riding Godley and Nola for a long time, but for some reason i faded both tonight.

#dumb

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

I blame MLB tonight for the Harper double, they’ve literally mentioned a Zack Godley no hitter no less than 5 or 6 times in the last 10 minutes. It was 3 freaking innings guys.

• cjs5555

@walkoff9 said...

Been riding Godley and Nola for a long time, but for some reason i faded both tonight.

yeah i only used godley in the night slate…for some stupid reason i thought Matz was a better play.

• dsoglin33

@cjs5555 said...

yeah i only used godley in the night slate…for some stupid reason i thought Matz was a better play.

Matz matchup didn’t look bad. I thought he was gonna break out of it today, too.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

and Godley gives up his first run come on Angels get a few off of Sale please.

• bigez952

@dsoglin33 said...

Matz matchup didn’t look bad. I thought he was gonna break out of it today, too.

I was on Nola / Matz all day to get as many good bats as possible until I saw Torres come out for KC which made me drop Cozart/ Matz to move up to Shark/ Torres. Torres got me a 0 but Matz didn’t do great so hopefully it will work out in the end of the night if Shark can pitch a good game to go with Nola.

• cjs5555

@dsoglin33 said...

he put together 3+ good innings in a row, just struggled in the 1st and 5th. the A’s running wild on him didn’t help matters. he probably could have avoided 1 or 2 of those runs with some defense. not sure if that’s on him or the catcher.

• Dirt_Lavert

Is Cahill hurt? What in the hell. The one time I go to play him, and I usually won’t play guys whos they’ve just pitched against but he crushed them last game. Sighh

• cjs5555

i’m a little irritated with COL…i found a way to get Darvish into a stack with them and they are just a mess of K’s and GIDPs tonight.

• cjs5555

DK main slate cash line already above 105 with Shark 33% owned, Scherzer 28%, Sale 25%. gonna be a big score night

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn that 1-4 Zona stack should lock up that GPP for you, especially with Godley they are crushing Scherzer

• bigez952

@cjs5555 said...

DK main slate cash line already above 105 with Shark 33% owned, Scherzer 28%, Sale 25%. gonna be a big score night

That is because Nola was like 40-50% owned tonight and already has a 31 point night locked in. Moose is another guy 40%+ owned guy who has a homer tonight.

• cjs5555

@dbullsfan said...

Damn that 1-4 Zona stack should lock up that GPP for you, especially with Godley they are crushing Scherzer

i’m still up 46 points on 2nd place, 59 pts on the cashline, but i won’t feel secure until the last out.

• bluewurm

Scherzer intentionally walks Lamb to get to GoldSchmidt..

• cjs5555

when’s the last time you saw someone intentionally walk a hitter to get to Goldschmidt??

• cjs5555

here comes the shark implosion inning (I hope not at least)

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

when’s the last time you saw someone intentionally walk a hitter to get to Goldschmidt??

or Max Scherzer intentionally walk anyone

• mogan11

God, my pit hou stack with nola would be so much sexier without cahill sluming it up. Fek that guy.

• cjs5555

wtf….gamecast says “Pirela doubled to third” ??

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Godley in a bit of a jam in the 5th

• WestCrook1

Wood probably gonna get taken out after this inning smh

• cjs5555

@WestCrook1 said...

i think he’s done now

• bluewurm

Wood at 72 pitches, here comes Dave Roberts right on schedule…

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@WestCrook1 said...

he should have just walked off the field after dropping that pop fly, of course wtf were the infielders doing letting him try to catch it.

• cjs5555

woo hoo godley…huge

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.