7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 127 ) at Cleveland ( -138 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 121 ) at Minnesota ( -131 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 165 ) at Kansas City ( -180 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 125 ) at Colorado ( -135 ) —- T: 11.5
    10:07 PM EST : Boston ( -192 ) at LA Angels ( 176 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 254 ) at LA Dodgers ( -280 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -119 ) at Seattle ( 110 ) —- T: 9
    10:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 146 ) at SF Giants ( -158 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

Don’t the dodgers mash lefties? Did I miss something?

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Scherzer getting locked in and is just loading up on K’s on the back end of the Dbacks lineup

• cjs5555

@dbullsfan said...

Scherzer getting locked in and is just loading up on K’s on the back end of the Dbacks lineup

and he’s back up to 13.25 dk pts. not a bad floor at all.

• superstars92

Samardzija loves giving up HRs to scrub hitters.

• diethx

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Don’t the dodgers mash lefties? Did I miss something?

Yep, a dude who induces a 54.7% GB rate in a pitchers park who’s trying to pitch himself onto a contender. Yeah, you missed it.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Aaron Judge just hit a ball 50000 feet

• cjs5555

yankees stack coming on now

• superstars92

@cjs5555 said...

and he’s back up to 13.25 dk pts. not a bad floor at all.

Only problem with that tonight is almost every other high priced pitcher or chalk pitcher will get 30+ FP. Sale is on pace to get like 30, Nola, and Darvish got like 30. I guess Shark might get only like 15-20 or so, but he has the W most likely, unlike Max.

• Dirt_Lavert

Thanks to Alex Wood my Ricky Nolasco and Cahill sp2 picks aren’t the worst in the world lol.

Judge chalk HR and Pence with 17 dkp killing me tho

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

seriously Ari doesn’t let Godfrey face Difo after striking out Wieters, only makes it 5 2/3 tonight although 22 points while currently leading.

• cjs5555

@superstars92 said...

Only problem with that tonight is almost every other high priced pitcher or chalk pitcher will get 30+ FP. Sale is on pace to get like 30, Nola, and Darvish got like 30. I guess Shark might get only like 15-20 or so, but he has the W most likely, unlike Max.

totally agree…that’s why i faded him. but at the same time, if this is the disaster scenario for Scherzer, it’s not too bad. it’s not like getting a -10 or something (which may or may not have happened to me a couple times this season fishing for $5k pitchers)

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

and of course the bullpen gives up a run, at least Scherzer is coming out for a PH

• cjs5555

@dbullsfan said...

seriously Ari doesn’t let Godfrey face Difo after striking out Wieters, only makes it 5 2/3 tonight although 22 points while currently leading.

and he immediately gives up a hit. well at least scherzer’s out now

• cjs5555

@dbullsfan said...

and of course the bullpen gives up a run, at least Scherzer is coming out for a PH

i just need to stop commenting since you say the same thing but 30 seconds ahead of me each time

• cjs5555

lol….jaime garcia

• Dirt_Lavert

Jaime Grand Slam garcia

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• cjs5555

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Jaime Grand Slam garcia

i predict his trade value has risen

• cjs5555

cliff pennington owns chris sale

• cjs5555

c’mon…walk escobar…i want to see trout vs. sale with bases loaded

• Dirt_Lavert

Damn I really need the Dodgers to hit. A Turner bomb may make me cash. Somehow turned profit in LoL looking ugly early. Once Wood and Cahill imploded I was okay with Nolasco. I was the only one of 73 to have him lol. I pay all the way down for my -6 thank you very much!

• cjs5555

shark is killing me.

• Dirt_Lavert

Shark getting squeezed helping me a ton but what a bunch of garbage calls!

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow Turner out of the game and here it comes. Knew I shouldn’t have played him in both. dumb.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Shark can’t get through 5 and won’t be able to get the win

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).